Pnp [Today's Headline] World Alpha N00b Starts Charity Foundation!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1483
  • Start date

DeletedUser1483

I forewarn you to take this seriously as it is a cause linked very closely to my heart.

This is a thread from the internals of the MoS Forums concerning our initiative the
Adopt a n00b Foundation - "A happy day, a peaceful day, a n00bs day."

I would like to introduce you to a new initiative I am starting. This I will be calling the
(P)Adopt a n00b Foundation(P).​

We, at the Adopt a n00b Foundation (AANF), have observed for many weeks the efforts of this alliance (MoS) and its many strengths. We annihilate almost every player we set eyes on and we have achieved some great goals. Now we at the AANF feel we should give something back to the community of grepolis and to the world of Pella.

Most people who pick on and conquer n00bs would be heralded as heroes and congratulated with Victory Parades in their honor of the slaying of this annoying beast known as "The n00b", however there comes a time when one should say NO MORE.

There is a line to draw on preying on n00binism (yes we at the AANF created that word just a minute ago). We believe some people cross that line, and we should draw our line in the sand and stand up for what is n00bish! A n00b that is young in age, young in experience or young in braincells can be looked upon with pity as those with no hearts destroy their troops and their cities.

There are many people signing up to this cause along the borders of Ocean 55, and we call our brothers in other oceans across the world of Pella to join us in our quest for justice and freedom for n00bs. Representatives need only message me in game for a place on the AANF council! (Which is obviously considered a great honor).

We, at the AANF (as you should know by now, arent you reading?) say this month we give back to the n00bs we destroy by adopting a n00b. (i realise im going on, but this is addictive).

Below is a real life story of how this can be achieved:
AANF said:
chrisg2003bt today at 19:36
I have sent the guy a message. If that doesnt work ill gather some friends and we will kill all his troops til he gets the message. ;)
Sincerely,
Your Big Brother Chris

William of St. Mullins today at 19:27
Another one of my cities is getting attacked by XZeebroX and his alliance Ascendency. Is there any way you can help?

William of St. Mullins today at 18:58
Sorry Ive been on vacation and my parents wouldnt let me bring my pc, sucked. Maybe you should. He attacked a small city that only had 800 points and nothing to farm. Wasnt cool.

chrisg2003bt on 2012-07-01 at 19:45
hahaa. do you want me to attack him? :) ive decided im going to become your protector!
anyone starts attacking you, you let me know. :D

William of St. Mullins on 2012-07-01 at 13:18
X Zeebro X now he is g*y. He would be a guy that would have to attack something for. I got nothing. Im 12 and my alliance is too small as my city is.

The message reads as below:
X Zeebro X today at 19:46
well it doesnt matter to be honest as i have no intention in attacking him! so take your ginger 12 year old and *insert outburst here* off and dont disturb me again or i will be really annoyed.

thanks the HobGoblin!
chrisg2003bt today at 19:43
Hes not in vacation mode. And the only way to discover if he is or not is by attacking him.

PS. Im not an idiot. :)

Sincerely,
Spiderman.
X Zeebro X today at 19:40
i havent attacked him/her as he's in vaction mode and cant you idiot!
chrisg2003bt today at 19:33
Hello,

IM going to politely ask you to cease attacks on this player. If you read this and dont respond then ill assume you arent going to cease attacks.

I will consider this an act of war against myself and my allies.

Thanks for playing grepolis,

The friendly neighbourhood spiderman.

{BREAKING NEWS} I am pleased to announce here first that the player and his whole alliance have agreed to a pact of Non-Aggression against my n00b. {BREAKING NEWS}

TheFoxReturns today at 20:56
Hey man,

I believe you've been talking to X Zeebro X.

Just so you know, not one of us has ever attacked William!

We never will either.
So don't worry!

(is the new spiderman any good? haha)

Regards,
Fox

I ask you now to forget giving blood, and giving to worthwhile and respectable charities and give some troops to Adopt a n00b. Thank you, for listening and please, we are collecting resource donations which can be sent directly to my n00b or n00bs across the oceans. Give a little this day, a happy day, a peaceful day, a n00bs day.

Chris
Creator of the AANF

(Logo below)
ilH9L.jpg

(And yes, its ok if you shed a tear)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

im going to adopt everyone in myrmidons! thank you :)

DeletedUser

The Lords of Pella Elite are an alliance of noobs......may I suggest you adopt our entire alliance? you would save beaucoup dollars on the paperwork and legal fees alone.....just sayin..

DeletedUser1483

Are they tax deductible?

Of course not. Gift aid is applicable so we get the resources that you WOULD pay in tax. :)

Can I announce a provisional council for our foundation:

Founder - Chrisg2003bt
Press officer - Tyrone Black
Leader of the NSF - war godz

At this time the NSF is recruiting members! The n00b strike force look to avenge those n00bs who are under the constant fear or threat of selfish aggressors. They are noble, just and probably foolhardy in their cause. Our recruitment poster is to follow!

DeletedUser

++++Rep

Awesome thread.
Since the server hasn't brought morale to the players, let us (the players) bring it.

Can message me anytime if help is needed against these cruel people.

DeletedUser1483

The Lords of Pella Elite are an alliance of noobs......may I suggest you adopt our entire alliance? you would save beaucoup dollars on the paperwork and legal fees alone.....just sayin..

That would be against AANF regulations unfortunately. Maybe some eligible n00bs could contact me to put themselves up for adoption?

Can message me anytime if help is needed against these cruel people.

Perhaps another recruit for the NSF?!

Unfortunately n00bs, being what they are, don't see these forums much. So I will need to approach n00bs to be adopted rather than them putting themselves up for adoption. :)

I've got a couple of people looking for n00bs to adopt. Gunna have to do some hunting!

Chris

DeletedUser

That would be against AANF regulations unfortunately. Maybe some eligible n00bs could contact me to put themselves up for adoption?

Do you have a list of those who would like to be adopted? What form do I need to submit to deduct this from my taxes?

DeletedUser

Loll. U dont even pay tax now ;D
Dont bluff me if u say u do ;DD

DeletedUser1483

Do you have a list of those who would like to be adopted? What form do I need to submit to deduct this from my taxes?

Zeusismydad
Elladen

Those are 2 that I know of. Same alliance. :p

Feel free to do your own searching though. Send me an ingame message to let me know what you're doing and I'll advertise the fact.

Or contact war godz if you want to join the NSF. He has a nice picture for them on his profile picture. :D