Token Market/Trade

• Thread starter DeletedUser21287
  • Start date

DeletedUser21287

Would be useful to be able to trade tokens on some kind of market. Have the tokens in tiers. Plus 10 attack for plus 10 def and so on, Swords for Slingers of equal level etc..... However the trade takes several hours to complete to stop abuse.

DeletedUser38766

Hmmm....I´d say no to token trade but how about troops trading between alliance members or your own cities? As far as I can visualize for now is that: 1)There wouldn´t be a need to kill off unnecessary troops in cities. 2) Players can change frontline tactic faster(for example you need there bir nuke for timing instead of ALU or smth like that). 3) Can´t think of side effects at the moment cause haven´t put much thought into it.

Edit: Possible side effect might be myths between alliance trades. So these should not be allowed to trade.
Edit 2: Collecting intel would become hard therefore hunting offence would become harder as well and maybe even HCing less popular. Would see perhaps more genuine planned and timed OPs.
Edit 3: There possibly would evolve new way how to rebuild nukes. I can imagine how i would build. Though only if the ratios were 1:1

Last edited by a moderator: