ok i had 3 manti tokens :

1-720
2-1440
3-2160

can somone explain ?

tokens differ in size in 2 ways.

1) the amount per hour

2) the number of hours.

The 1) is set by your points score at the time you generate the token. The more points you have, the more troops per hour your token will give you. This can not be changed afterwards.

The 2) time it runs for is determined by the strength of token. In the Easter event, the more expensive ingredients tend to give you longer tokens. Manticores, as per your post, scale from 1 hour duration to 4 hour duration in the Easter event. You have got a 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour manti token.

This running time can be edited through use of the hero Democritus, who can double the run time of the token. (A 1 hour would become 2, and a 4 hour would become 8)

It is this interaction between hero and tokens that enables people to refill myths so cheaply and easily during Easter and Halloween.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
tokens differ in size in 2 ways.

1) the amount per hour

2) the number of hours.

The 1) is set by your points score at the time you generate the token. The more points you have, the more troops per hour your token will give you. This can not be changed afterwards.

The 2) time it runs for is determined by the strength of token. In the Easter event, the more expensive ingredients tend to give you longer tokens. Manticores, as per your post, scale from 1 hour duration to 4 hour duration in the Easter event. You have got a 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour manti token.

This running time can be edited through use of the hero Democritus, who can double the run time of the token. (A 1 hour would become 2, and a 4 hour would become 8)

It is this interaction between hero and tokens that enables people to refill myths so cheaply and easily during Easter and Halloween.
Good answer!

alwalks

Phrourach
can someone remind me what the point thresholds are?

off the top of my head its like 50k then 100k then 250k ... cant quite remember