Too Easy.

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed there are a lot of people in this world only going for points?

I have a feeling this world isn't going to be as fun as all the others.

DeletedUser

Well, this world is not going to be a battlefield for vets.

It is low speed, high alliance cap, and morale. I think it is also revolt.

This world is going to still be fun, but more for the medium or low-level expirience players. They are still learning the game,and a little brething room is nice.

As a result, ABP, and BPs in general are not going to come en masse for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It also seems like you forget that this world is still quite young and the "sides/teams" haven't really gotten formed yet ;)

DeletedUser

hmm.. fair enough, good points, but still.. I'm in the middle with all the bigger alliances, and stil there are many point whores, I cleared someone today with 700 points with 10 swords.. lol!

DeletedUser

hmm.. fair enough, good points, but still.. I'm in the middle with all the bigger alliances, and stil there are many point whores, I cleared someone today with 700 points with 10 swords.. lol!
Seriously! you are kidding me, right!? haaha'

Sim players FTW!

DeletedUser21560

im sorry but i have to interfere here...

I do not really see what you are trying to say?

People are point ..... on this server and got no abp?

If you look we pretty much dominate the ranks, and our ABP is pretty high, currently were ranking #2 with only 47 members

Look at the top rankings and them top attackers, and them you will see that its pretty much the same players on both lists, so i cant really see what your point is? server just started a few weeks ago, and its extremely slow, so its gonna take a while for people to get started for real

so saying that theres alot of people who focus only on points is pretty much wrong

The player you attacked... Did you even think about that he maybe were out farming or dodged your attack? :heh:

and i know what you are gonna say, that if he was online he would had put his millitia on...

and i would then reply, is your 10 swordmen worth the 3 hours of less ressources? no i dont think so... maybe hes just a smart player and dont see a 750 points player as a threat? :eek:

So come on people, stop complaining about this server, and just play it...

You think people are only going for points and got no troops, perfect for you then, with your superious knowledge and skills you will easily be able to conquor their cities...

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed there are a lot of people in this world only going for points?

I have a feeling this world isn't going to be as fun as all the others.

The world just started and most of the players are in growing mode. Fun will begin in about 4-6 weeks.

DeletedUser

Thizzle, I know where you are coming from, but he didn't dodge, cause I spied on him first.

and before you say anything, he wasn't online to sen troops out farming because I sent a mail first, and he didn't open it :).

I didn't say anything about your tribe? get back on topic mate.

TomPrizzle, I hope so xD!

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle, I know where you are coming from, but he didn't dodge, cause I spied on him first.

and before you say anything, he wasn't online to sen troops out farming because I sent a mail first, and he didn't open it :).

I didn't say anything about your tribe? get back on topic mate.

TomPrizzle, I hope so xD!

Just because you sent him a mail doesnt mean he will open it to reveal hes online lol

You didnt directly talk about my "tribe" but you were talking about the server in general, and since we got 50% of top 30 it kinda is my "tribe" your talking about lol

anyways i was just stating facts, going back to radiosilence

DeletedUser

LOL, I'm an idiot, I said tribe, I meant alliance, that's what playing tribal wars does ¬_¬.

and you don't see where I'm from, so, it would be better if you just stayed out of this conversation, because everything I say you are just going to think I'm talking about your alliance.

DeletedUser

In case most people forgot ABP is not important in general, as I have said on previous posts it does not mean that the world does not have skilled players.

But lets look at the facts, most people are rushing towards conquest... it is not being a point whore it is getting to a point where you can take someone else s city.

No point building 1000s of slingers over and over just have them die for no reason.

Well, this world is not going to be a battlefield for vets.

I would also not agree with that comment but I know of a fair few "vets" in this world.

DeletedUser

I would also not agree with that comment but I know of a fair few "vets" in this world.

On the subject of veteran players, I would like to ask if the density is more or less than other worlds. Every world will have some veteran players, but I get the feeling that Byzantium has far less than usual.

That said, I also know of a few vets in this world, so I see your point.

DeletedUser

Not to feed the troll, but...

NOOBS didn't take over. You guys are only 7th overall. Good, yes. Great perhaps. But the best.

And the "vets" didn't quit, most just didn't join this world to begin with.

DeletedUser

Play the game !!

Sooo many people are crying out loud about how unhappy they are here:

-Settings are bad, :(
-Players are buying gold so I can not be first :(
-There is no veterans in this world, so there is nobody to look up to :(
-Too easy. :( etc

Enough allready!! Wipe off your tears girls and play the game !! If you can not make it here you will not be able anywhere else !!

:pro:

P.S. -rep Nintz for cheap comments and -rep PsychoSheep for making this stupid thread.

DeletedUser

P.S. -rep Nintz for cheap comments and -rep PsychoSheep for making this stupid thread.

If it's a stupid thread why did you comment on it in the first place?
just a question out of curiosity.

DeletedUser

In case most people forgot ABP is not important in general, as I have said on previous posts it does not mean that the world does not have skilled players.

But lets look at the facts, most people are rushing towards conquest... it is not being a point whore it is getting to a point where you can take someone else s city.

No point building 1000s of slingers over and over just have them die for no reason.

I am starting to like you Saska!
You are smart person! =)

DeletedUser1405

I am enjoying the settings on this world, maybe i will change my mind when it gets going properly, i know a few Veteran players that are in this world that are using different names they are trying to see if the settings are any good.
As for ABP, people saying it isnt any good are not thinking long term, are people forgetting Victory processions they are a great way to subsidise your BP ingame, so saying ABP isn't important is short sighted to say the least.