Pnp Too many PnP's

DeletedUser50935

Ditto clues on the title...
I think everyone has had enough of PnP's now...
PS I don't play EN72...

DeletedUser

PnP header complaining about the volume of PnP in the externals of a world you don't play, which you are sick of reading? I have a solution for you.

The GM

Phrourach
I think everyone has had enough of PnP's now...
PS I don't play EN72...

Yes you are right, you don't play this server. Therefore those of us who do will be the judge of if/when/not we decide there is too much PnP.

BTW, no one invited you here or forced you to sift through the endless "he-said, she-said" debates that have been raging here for almost 2 years.

DeletedUser48096

In fairness even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

DeletedUser31385

Yes you are right, you don't play this server. Therefore those of us who do will be the judge of if/when/not we decide there is too much PnP.

BTW, no one invited you here or forced you to sift through the endless "he-said, she-said" debates that have been raging here for almost 2 years.

Right now any activity is good for these forums. Let him post as many PnPs as he wants.

DeletedUser48096

Well considering we have routed out the cowards that where Archi and Jonny, Both of which have been exposed as all talk... Sir Cod unfortunatly has now ghosted and well that leaves only Jamo flying the Apoc flag..... and well lets be honest he doesn't really have much to say about Herm anymore...

While Jamez is welcome to his oppinion, is he really entitled to join the PnP train on a world on which he isn't active on?

DeletedUser31385

Well considering we have routed out the cowards that where Archi and Jonny, Both of which have been exposed as all talk... Sir Cod unfortunatly has now ghosted and well that leaves only Jamo flying the Apoc flag..... and well lets be honest he doesn't really have much to say about Herm anymore...

While Jamez is welcome to his oppinion, is he really entitled to join the PnP train on a world on which he isn't active on?
So thats why he hasn't been active lately.

DeletedUser48096

So thats why he hasn't been active lately.

did I say that Figtree?... Did I even mention Archi's activity?... No I didn't... I said we have identified Jonny and Archi as cowards, Not that they where inactive... I hope you know the differnce..

DeletedUser31385

did I say that Figtree?... Did I even mention Archi's activity?... No I didn't... I said we have identified Jonny and Archi as cowards, Not that they where inactive... I hope you know the differnce..

I was meaning that he was embarrassed and went into hiding from the forums.

DeletedUser48096

I was meaning that he was embarrassed and went into hiding from the forums.

His choice ultimately figs, He could come and defend himself against these claims. But considering his claim has been firmly shot down he won't because deep down he knows we are right.. You make your bed, Then you lay in it... It wasn't us that held him at gun point and forced him into hitting the restart button on his account.. He did that of his own accord because he would rather run than admit he had been proven wrong. Pride comes before a fall as is often said..

Also lets not forget he was the one who bragged about how TD had not taken a city off him and then just before we start an op on him, He then restarts his account and runs for the hills claiming we had months to do it before that point while still claiming to be undefeated..... He is a joke and a coward in our eyes figs.

Is there any other way to describe those actions that does not involve the word "coward"?.... I personally think not..

DeletedUser

she gets very defensive when you misinterpete her fig...

DeletedUser31385

His choice ultimately figs, He could come and defend himself against these claims. But considering his claim has been firmly shot down he won't because deep down he knows we are right.. You make your bed, Then you lay in it... It wasn't us that held him at gun point and forced him into hitting the restart button on his account.. He did that of his own accord because he would rather run than admit he had been proven wrong. Pride comes before a fall as is often said..

Also lets not forget he was the one who bragged about how TD had not taken a city off him and then just before we start an op on him, He then restarts his account and runs for the hills claiming we had months to do it before that point while still claiming to be undefeated..... He is a joke and a coward in our eyes figs.

Is there any other way to describe those actions that does not involve the word "coward"?.... I personally think not..

I would have rather died fighting than given up like that.