EKMilan2.jpg
They played in a countryside competition called Nicaea Sunday League
sunday-league-football.jpg
They won some matches
2zpp3mh.jpg
They even won the league
JS53028149.jpg
They felt so good
158610552-surreal-madrid-a-celebrate-winning-the-gettyimages.jpgv=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeydIS1Dz1Oq3tbsY%2FNVIpeZAOawDOHnusx7e4idUjAlgyyQnS66u1u63Xnjze34Eg%3D%3D
They started thinking bigger.
1.8827525.jpg
"Let's go pro!" They reinforced the team as Nicaea all stars.
article-2118755-12483303000005DC-420_634x353.jpg
They even signed a semi-pro, who was well known as the legend of the neighborhood leagues, who was also known for doping accusations
referee-368x400.jpg
They trained hard. "Cool! We are the best in Grepolis world now. Let's challenge some teams."
MTI5NDg0NDkzNjUxMjE5NzMw.jpg
They met The Syndicate who was having their training camp in Emporion field.
maxresdefault.jpg
The team made of multi million super stars
Barcelona-15-16-NIKE-new-first-kit-32.jpg
Challenge was sent and TS accepted
bd78d11316eaf6f7fdbbed56c1662245_crop_north.jpg
Toons fans were so excited
national-league-for-democracy-party-supporters-cheer-as-they-gather-picture-id496335030
They were coming up with some match plan
Erik, the semi-pro took charge as the game maker
BfAYC7DCMAAF3rk.jpg
Haraxvati, the goalie wore the armband
maxresdefault.jpg

And the match started
Toons got warmed up quickly, they advanced the ball:
mspence1980-590x317.jpg
They defended:
Picture-13.png
They tried to score:
sunday-league-manager-header-schpunk-essex.jpg
But Syndicate are from different league. They scored. 1,2,3,4,5, 6, 7 goals in row.
adriano-iniesta-neymar-and-messi-celebrating-barcelona-goal.jpg
Toon's goalkeeper Haraxvati looked so miserable:
face.jpg
studio-c-funny-hilarious-parody-scott-sterling-keeper-penalty-save-face-concussion-laughing-miracle.jpg
ultimate-football-fails-compilat.jpg
So lucky for Toons, the referee decided to whistle and end the match early
hqdefault.jpg
Toons player felt unfair.They complained with the referee that Syndicate bought the match:
article-2387735-16E6BC75000005DC-872_634x376.jpg
Syndicate were laughing
r
Toons captain Haraxvati got angry, he went on Syndicate captain Mungus:
kickballs.jpg
An obvious red card for him:
funny-football-player-got-red-card.jpg
The dream ended. Toons and Hara were pulled back to reality, this is their league:
3e69342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Bravo Leolis! You captured the essence of things quite nicely.

DeletedUser

Sounds like what I'm doing on my most recent football manager save

DeletedUser22517

Can someone please throw lifesaver for Hara, he will drown in that pool :D

DeletedUser39822

It's kind of sad really.......typically the subject(s) of the PNP would have responded by now, whether it be defending their honor or at the very least some name calling or baseless accusations. Nothing.......where is Blaze? I sense a defeatist attitude here.......say it isn't so.

DeletedUser41868

It's kind of sad really.......typically the subject(s) of the PNP would have responded by now, whether it be defending their honor or at the very least some name calling or baseless accusations. Nothing.......where is Blaze? I sense a defeatist attitude here.......say it isn't so.

Me thinks we may have finally quenched the irritating flame of one IM Blaze. It is kind of sad really. In some ways maybe it is the end of an era - like when you are a little kid and learn there is no such thing as the Easter Bunny or when you catch your parents doing gross things the first time.

YMhyEif.png

DeletedUser22517

It is not their fault, we can`t blame them.

They started in some 7th league world and actually lost against brir and his alliance(i never thought that is possible but it happened).

Then every alliance in Sinope used them as mop to clean the floor with them but they thought they did good(yes you did great job cleaning the floor).

But then ambitions grow and they wanted to start on their own with their superstars like ploh(Oh dear), brir, Im Blaze, team worth millions of...

First they wanted Pact or NAP before world started

When we turned them down, they started late so can runaway from us.

Blaze was on fire, taking 1k cities(i think some of them are still 2-3k did not checked him lately because he is hiding)

Then even their so called legend, The Chosen One joined and they were over The Moon.

But reality soon kicked out, their God looked like a God from scene with Hulk and Loki

Then they started calling us gold whors(even half of them finished top in event couple of months ago, i guess they were using something else than gold)

When they saw what we can do in our first ops against barbs they started to say, we will ghost if you attack us and don`t give us 1 month to grow

Then they made this super coalition(i have 21 alliances marked red) and they thought, we will kill them in one ops, ups did not worked, did it?

Last thing was when they started their famous ops when their founder lost 8 cities(i guess ou asking how they can do ops and lose cities, well you have to ask them)

And this goes on and on...

You should be honored to even play in the same world with the best alliance ever in grepolis.

Let me tell you something mega super over sized coalition:You will always be a mop for someone to clean the floor with you, simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You suddenly showed your arrogant face again fungus.
One never changes, huh?

More respect for the adversary.

DeletedUser23413

One more Sunday league super star. Join and save your friends Tea. Dare you?

DeletedUser22517

You suddenly showed your arrogant face again fungus.
One never changes, huh?

More respect for the adversary.

Amateurs should play in their leagues, not to go pro.They don`t deserve any respect.And yes i am always arrogant because i know how good i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.