Pnp Toons - The amateur team, the wannabe in pro leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22517

That is speed 3 if you don`t know, this is speed 1 and before you divide everything one important thing you need to remember...RESOURCES!!!

DeletedUser22517

Look at who is in op 20 there and you can see the clear picture, only those who fail in other worlds can be top 20 there :D :D :D

DeletedUser

We gathered our coalition in one roof, you did not.
That was your preference.
You did rotate in each other though;)

Of what ww plan are you talking about?
At the end of July when I quit no attempt was done?

Or am I responsible after my ( hardly waiting) departure?

You said not even half of syndicalists.
Have a look at NB list,the same can be said by me?

Please do check the stats:)

Tell that fool go check prior before saying we have better stats:d

DeletedUser

Fungus,I said triple everything for syndicate:d
Read better:d
And as I said we have not concentrated our best in the main.
Can be easily verified.
If done it is incomparable.

DeletedUser23413

You quit Sinope because you knew that when the simming time (WW race) was done you would be beaten on the battle field. It's easy to say it was not your responsibility. You mean if you stayed you would help to bust our WW? :cool:
Shame on you, jumped from the sinking ship even before the water get on.

DeletedUser

You quit Sinope because you knew that when the simming time (WW race) was done you would be beaten on the battle field. It's easy to say it was not your responsibility. You mean if you stayed you would help to bust our WW? :cool:
Shame on you, jumped from the sinking ship even before the water get on.

Lol you joker.
You are not talking with old mexi here.

DeletedUser

Yes,I can compare.
Actually it was one of you to say this.

To say that x or y player is quitting in speed 1 is like saying he regained His sanity of mind.

As for saying losers in other servers- should I remind you Chillhotep was rimmed in Golgi barely 3 weeks ago without bothering to post?
He had 3 cities not one,so u can not say he was just for gold.
Didn't you suck in Abdera?
Better check your words first:d

DeletedUser23413

Abdera? Lol, I didn't even need to trade gold. I was there just to see how big coalition EN could make.
Me joke about you quitter in Sinope? Give better explain. You had done your best, simming, so it was wise to quit.

Ranga1

Strategos
Tea just leave these guys with their favourite speed one worlds. They love to watch paint dry, Leolis might even win her first world :D

DeletedUser23413

Here comes the leader who burnt 20k myth of his alliance. You are actually better than tea bag that you dared to stay and take the defeat.
Boy, speed 1 needs brain, so I understand why you don't like it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41868

Tea just leave these guys with their favourite speed one worlds. They love to watch paint dry, Leolis might even win her first world :D

Here we go... another loser that likes the sound of her own voice. Ranga, be careful talking about Leo like that... he is more of a cad than me and he will hit a woman such as yourself.

Tell me about the time half our crew took hundreds of cities from your mates in Sinope and I will tell you about the time our whole crew took hundreds more off of them in Emporium.

Point being, we are the best alliance ever. We dominate every speed. We conquer, rebuild, and conquer again faster than anyone else. We do not need a noob coalition of 1k+ to build WWs. Your friends will not even come close to slowing us down here... Enjoy your small victory in Sinope - off the backs of a thousand noob, simmers... and we will enjoy our domination here with just 80 or so of the best players ever.

If you want to prove it otherwise... bring your crew to another server after this and we will break it off in them again. In the meantime... run back under erik's skirt... even he knows better than to talk back about what we doing to your comrades over here.

DeletedUser23413

Headless chickens can't play speed 1 because they don't have good enough brain. They can only click. Erik's ops recently is the best example.

Ranga1

Strategos
Here comes the leader who burnt 20k myth of his alliance.

I see your ability to lie hasn't dimished :D

Hey chadd, have you been to the DR to get that little man syndrome treated yet? It seems like its getting worse :(

DeletedUser

Yes,true,I am a Ferrari with No Brakes!
You just a Fiat Uno:d
Leolis, it requires a study to point out who won most.
If you say include allies,are you sure if I say the same stats will favor you?;)
Should I remind you the Danish alliance in 55?
Your ally?
Sheesh,better keep silent.

Someone said syndicalists are better:d
Okay, I just checked grepostats.
For the past week( March 24-31):
Leofungus alliance had 84 players(3 kicked on March 29).
Initial cities 1254.On March 31 1287 cities.Net growth 33 cities.
Point growth 720k.
Bp growth ( it was specifically mentioned) 600 k.

No Brakes same period:
Initial cities for 77 players(Marjanovic included) 1180.On March 31 NB has 1315.Net growth 135 cities( 6 cities of Marjanovic who passed to the twin not included. If they had remained in the main it was going to be 141).
Point growth 1,8 million(7 players less then Leofungus alliance).
Bp growth same week- over 2,150,000.

Two things:
First,NB has 7 players less then Leofungus alliance.
Second- we have not concentrated our best players in the main alliance as a simple check in grepostats will show.

Triple everything for the syndicalists and then let ne know who has the better stats:d

You will see that except for point growth( slight advantage) net growth in cities and bp is clearly in our favor.
Do not bother to check conquests since it is decidedly in our favor:d

Do you use the brain before coming to trash talk in externals?:d

Stop thinking that speed one,who is simply for pensioners,is the most attractive:d
Leofunguschill chads,read once again the stats.
I recalculated, even for point growth we are equal.
City growth and no growth is better by a fully third.
And as mentioned many of our good players ate in the twin.
If they would be in the main it would be 2/3 better then fyrom syndicalists:d

DeletedUser23413

I see your ability to lie hasn't dimished :D

Hey chadd, have you been to the DR to get that little man syndrome treated yet? It seems like its getting worse :(

No picture is better for you than this:
wag-more-bark-less18.jpg

DeletedUser23413

:D see tea? they so easy to wind up, constant moaning they are good at....

Losers like you have anything to say how good you are? Look at the picture above and find your master for some #$@$

Ranga1

Strategos
oh no, the jet is here describing his dreams :D and leolis still cant think of her own jokes :D mungus would be so proud :D

DeletedUser23413

Leofunguschill chads,read once again the stats.
I recalculated, even for point growth we are equal.
City growth and no growth is better by a fully third.
And as mentioned many of our good players ate in the twin.
If they would be in the main it would be 2/3 better then fyrom syndicalists:d

Tea's logic:

Syndicate vs Toons: 10-0
Brakes vs Some other guys 20-5

(Numbers are just to illustrate)

Given that Toons and Brakes share similar player base.

---> Brake better than Syndicate. Your brain must be as big as a grape.

2 points from your numbers:
1) Syndicate gave the gang of Erik, Tastie, Danlwar, mvandei, KiBorg, ... a hard defeat. Notice that they are core Brake players.
2) Syndicate has nothing to do with whoever you are beating in Golgi. You beat them just mean they are even worse than you. Any Syndicate player in that group?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No,all coward syndicalists are here hidding after the wallet of balrog:d

Toons and NB same base?
I see your idiocy is on the rise:d
You asked stats, you have them;)
And as I said it is not simply the best.

Erik,Dan etc have Golgi as main server,all know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.