Toons wins a crown but I am disgusted with it

Silver Witch

Strategos
I see....you are having a problem with deduction here.

1) You do not play as a team. You play as a mega team.
2) We are raiding and conquering cities when your players are still active and golding walls and sending troops.
3) The ratio of us and against you is still in your favour. It is simply not as skewed.
4) Really... are you telling me that a wall goes from 0 to 20 in 15 minutes?
We knock you down and rather than keep fighting you then gave up. You did launch counter operations just to have your troops splattered.
Your advantage is big numbers and thats it. Even Skud is not that happy with your operations. He has seen how was done in the past by really skilled players. Those fighters were really good.

Skuddie is not happy with me? I dont have any ops? Seriously mate we are not playing any more. We just vaguely defend if we are on. Dont mix this world up with another where I'm not even playing and have never played.

And are u suggesting that one of my walls did that? No chance I dont even gold walls when im playing properly so theres no way ive done that in a dead world. In fact never in all my grep days have I golded a wall. I'm happy to snipe with bir if under pressure so why would I?

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

I see....you are having a problem with deduction here.
Apologies, but I find this hilarious given what you have been saying and doing on these forums recently.

1) You do not play as a team. You play as a mega team.

While we're on the topic of mega teams, I'll note that you avoided replying to me when I pointed out the number of branches affiliated with Nocturnos. I can name 7 teams that were part of Nocturnos or pacted with them in some way. I know maths can be complicated, but I think 7 is more than 3.

2) We are raiding and conquering cities when your players are still active and golding walls and sending troops.

Would this be around now? I.e. when the world has been dead for a significant amount of time, and most players are focusing on other worlds?

3) The ratio of us and against you is still in your favour. It is simply not as skewed.

Um, maths? If you're referring to Nocturnos, they were larger than Invicta in terms of player numbers. And if you're referring to Black Sails (which you only joined after your crown, I believe), then everyone on this forum knows how that team behaves.

4) Really... are you telling me that a wall goes from 0 to 20 in 15 minutes?

I don't suppose you'd care to provide proof? I still log in on Carystus, so you can send me the reports. :)

We knock you down and rather than keep fighting you then gave up.
Most teams walk away after WWs. I'm not sure it has much to do with the fact that you finally got around to attacking them.

I'm intrigued as to how you would know Skud's opinions. Also, you were in an alliance with Skud on en108 and you left it to join Nocturnos...

Silver Witch

Strategos
Just as an update here: Skuddie says he lost his forum password but hes happy with all my ops even though I havent done any for 9 months! and his past experience of good players includes me lol.

Hes a lot more concerned about his current world than this one :)

smiley_emoticons_hexe3b.gif

DeletedUser54775

Just as an update here: Skuddie says he lost his forum password but hes happy with all my ops even though I havent done any for 9 months! and his past experience of good players includes me lol.

Hes a lot more concerned about his current world than this one :)

smiley_emoticons_hexe3b.gif
No need to take it personal. If you discuss with Skuddie, he will tell you that operations in the past were done in a more precise and thoughtful manner. Now it is a matter of ganging up a large number of players on an unsuspecting target. Sometimes as many as 20 players gang up on smaller player.
Now your operations are more like a bunch of hienas attacking than a thoughtful and intelligent operation, at least compared in the past. When you are in the weaker side in terms of number and power; this is when an intelligent operation comes to light.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

@KalGordon: OPs have always been about getting players to work together and attack the same targets.

Do you see it? You extrapolate YOUR experience of operations as the way it should be. Operations come in all type of formats.

DeletedUser54192

Do you see it? You extrapolate YOUR experience of operations as the way it should be. Operations come in all type of formats.
My comment was as much from my experience of being an OP target, as it was from being on the attacking side.
I don't portray it as the way it "should" be. I simply state that that's what I have always seen it as. I don't think I've ever seen an OP plan where everyone just goes off after their own targets without helping each other.

DeletedUser54775

My comment was as much from my experience of being an OP target, as it was from being on the attacking side.
I don't portray it as the way it "should" be. I simply state that that's what I have always seen it as. I don't think I've ever seen an OP plan where everyone just goes off after their own targets without helping each other.
Operations can be conducted in a wide variety of ways. Just because you have experienced them in certain way, it does not mean that they have not been conducted in different ways. Once again, this is my point. The agents of the empire perceive their experiences and universal and natural.

DeletedUser54192

Operations can be conducted in a wide variety of ways. Just because you have experienced them in certain way, it does not mean that they have not been conducted in different ways. Once again, this is my point. The agents of the empire perceive their experiences and universal and natural.
Futbol, I'm talking about experiences from before I'd even heard of Invicta or Victrix.

Let's look at it this way. If all the grass you've ever seen or read about or been told about is green, why would you believe that it can be purple as well?

P.S. You avoided mentioning any of those other types of OP.

DeletedUser54775

Futbol, I'm talking about experiences from before I'd even heard of Invicta or Victrix.

Let's look at it this way. If all the grass you've ever seen or read about or been told about is green, why would you believe that it can be purple as well?

P.S. You avoided mentioning any of those other types of OP.
Because you understand that the world exists outside your own mind and experiences. If other people exist and have different experiences, then it is likely that they will perceive things differently.

DeletedUser54192

Because you understand that the world exists outside your own mind and experiences. If other people exist and have different experiences, then it is likely that they will perceive things differently.
I think you missed the point.
- All the grass you've ever seen is green.
- All the grass that everyone you have ever met has seen is green.
- No-one you know has ever seen purple grass, you've never read about it, or had any clue that it might exist.

Someone asks you what colour grass is. Let's face it, you're going to give the answer "green", not "green, purple, silver and turquoise". You've giving the most logical answer based on your situation, not pursuing some evil mind-controlling agenda.

DeletedUser54775

I think you missed the point.
- All the grass you've ever seen is green.
- All the grass that everyone you have ever met has seen is green.
- No-one you know has ever seen purple grass, you've never read about it, or had any clue that it might exist.

Someone asks you what colour grass is. Let's face it, you're going to give the answer "green", not "green, purple, silver and turquoise". You've giving the most logical answer based on your situation, not pursuing some evil mind-controlling agenda.
You have a faulty analogy in the case above.
You can gain knowledge from intuition and deduction. For example, in the case of the grass. If you know that people are living in a desertic area with limited irrigation and rain, you can infer that they will likely not have green grass. The grass there is likely to be brown or yellow, and if someone who lives there, tells you that the grass is not green, why try to keep insisting that the grass is only green?

I will say it one more time. There are many ways to play the game. Many tactics and approaches. Unfortunately, the mega alliances are homogenizing the game.

DeletedUser54192

You have a faulty analogy in the case above.
You can gain knowledge from intuition and deduction. For example, in the case of the grass. If you know that people are living in a desertic area with limited irrigation and rain, you can infer that they will likely not have green grass. The grass there is likely to be brown or yellow, and if someone who lives there, tells you that the grass is not green, why try to keep insisting that the grass is only green?

I will say it one more time. There are many ways to play the game. Many tactics and approaches. Unfortunately, the mega alliances are homogenizing the game.
And you've completely missed the point. Perhaps I could have chosen a better analogy, but frankly it's not worth the time, given that if I pick one that you can't get pedantic about, you'll just change the subject or insult me.

And yet again, you haven't mentioned any type of OP that doesn't involve alliance members working together to attack targets.

DeletedUser55307

Lol A military operation is the coordinated military action of a state/alliance in game your now trying to prove real definitions wrong any time you ask for help futbol which you do a lot could be considered a op

DeletedUser55307

Basic science tells us why grass is green unless it's dieing it will always be green so Kal talking about living grass unlike you fotbol your talking about dieing or dead grass might as well get your facts of basic science right you are just trying to twist words and completely failing at it