Top 10 Alliance ABP Rankings

DeletedUser

V0nClause, you're so misinformed.

You talk a whole lot of big game up in here in the damn forums. If your alliance is that great, leave it to the game instead of coming to the forum to belittle others and spread slander based on your misinformed speculations. You're sitting up here in multiple threads calling all these top alliances MRAs and saying their leadership is inexperienced, and speaking nothing but graces of your own alliance. Think about how likely it would be that nobody else in Marathon has played this game before.

You're doing nothing but breeding hatred towards your alliance. If you've got the skill, show it in the game. This is childish and trashy.

And FYI you've got 2 spies in your alliance. I'll let you have fun trying to figure out who the hell it is. Congratulations.

I'm done here. Write back if you want, I won't read it.

DeletedUser

Here's the current ones. First pic is the Attack BP, and the second is the points ranking for comparison... For those who want to compare at this stage. >.>

vqqhkp.jpg

ru2pu9.jpg

DeletedUser

:eek: Rouge bullz 14th in points and 14th in rank... :)
I guess we'll have to get our pace up a notch. ;)

DeletedUser

And FYI you've got 2 spies in your alliance.

Then I'll make sure to make a good example of team and forum organization so that your leaders can learn how to do the same and not have to resort to lies, threats, and spies in-game to make up for what they are lacking. Enjoy #1 while it lasts.

DeletedUser

Lol notice how killing machine is 10th? I looked it up and they only have 7 players... In my opinion they're showing you guys up!:p

DeletedUser

And FYI you've got 2 spies in your alliance. I'll let you have fun trying to figure out who the hell it is. Congratulations.

And how can you be so sure that they aren't double agents? Just a thought to think about. Lies run like water. This game is great!

DeletedUser

1 Raise Your Weapon 3356
we're REALLY trying to be point whores. i promise! LOL

2 The Southerners Reborn 1949
um, who are you attacking? just curious as its not anywhere close to RYW. also, how's that 2 founders thing workin' out? i hope as good for us :) i mean, who needs spies when we have one at the top?

3 The Nefarious 1834
Strong showing from R4GE members.

4 SPLATT 1287
Very interesting goings the last few days. How will they recover? Personally, I would very much miss Betty Oops personality. She's quite sexy.

5 Ancient Greek Warfare 1205
#2 alliance, #5 in ABP

6 -Enigma- 889
Pretty strong number for an alliance fighting against the #1 MRA

7 The Black Death Imperium 867
Getting rid of the MRA stigma helps a whole lot. Quality over quantity.

8 Rouge Bullz 688
YAY! Theyz made it to ztop tenz.

9 Children of Ares 678
This one especially impresses each day. Only one things for sure: children they are NOT. Unless they are Children of the Corn.

10 SWARM 623
Swarm of bees? of wasps? of ants? Time will tell :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

9 Children of Ares 678
This one especially impresses each day. Only one things for sure: children they are NOT. Unless they are Children of the Corn.

Lol nice comment about the alliance i'm with made me laugh :D

DeletedUser

This list is a little biased so far. Hopefully as time passes that bias will disappear. However for now ABP is not a very accurate form of measuring an alliance power just yet. A lot of continents just recently came out of Beginner's Protection and haven't had the time to develop and make attacks as others alliances have; that's why that point of view that some are doing better than others is kind of cloudy.

DeletedUser

^Yokhen, you make a valid point as the world is still maturing. At the same time, there are definitely some front-runners out there who have (or are on their way) to breaking away from the pack. Some alliances got off to a good start, but petered out after a while.

DeletedUser25050

^Yokhen, you make a valid point as the world is still maturing. At the same time, there are definitely some front-runners out there who have (or are on their way) to breaking away from the pack. Some alliances got off to a good start, but petered out after a while.

As it ever has been. Tortoise and the Hare stuff.