3 The Southerners Reborn 6917
4 Empire of Death 6334
5 Rouge Bullz 5943
6 Eclipse 5589
7 The Art of War 5026
8 The Black Death Imperium 3942
9 Ultimate Dark Titans 3345
10 Children of Ares 3206

I think we can safely say at this point that RyW are running away with the ABP rankings. However I don't think many alliances have truly secured their ocean at this point in time, so there are no safe bets as of yet. Once more players have conquest I think we will see the emergence of some serious powers, whether they will be current alliances, or ones formed from the best of the failed alliances only time will tell.

DeletedUser18983

Eclipse is way behind because they started a new alliance from merges...Lost BP from a couple alliance or they would be around 12000 BP if they had that BP...

DeletedUser

Eclipse is now 2nd in ABP rankings. Moving up!

Current Rankings for ABP

Rank Name Points
1 Raise Your Weapon 26516
2 Eclipse 8856
3 Ancient Greek Warfare 8776
4 The Southerners Reborn 8624
5 Rouge Bullz 8254
6 Empire of Death 7903
7 The Art of War 6899
8 The Black Death Imperium 5301
9 Ultimate Dark Titans 4158
10 The Langoliers 4130
11 Euthanatoi 3951
12 Children of Ares 3663
13 Myrmidons 3454
14 War Path 3065
15 DreadFleet 2869

DeletedUser

I do have to say that it is pretty funny that the #2-4 alliances have to add all of their ABP together to finally pass up the #1 alliance.

DeletedUser

ABP may be the worst stat to judge an Alliance by, and here is why... Raise Your Weapon looks like this elite group of attackers on paper. It looks like they are mowing down everyone in their area based on their ABP, but once it comes conquest time what are the first three cities they go for? All inactives. The alliance with more ABP then anyone is afraid to attack someone and conquer them outright, they would rather go for the inactives who are easy prey. That can sure backfire in your face when one of your 4k point players takes a 2k point city then loses his 4k point city.

In the end, all the ABP in the world can't save you from a well coordinated Conquest, isn't that right Von Clausewitz??? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ABP may be the worst stat to judge an Alliance by, and here is why... Raise Your Weapon looks like this elite group of attackers on paper. It looks like they are mowing down everyone in their area based on their ABP, but once it comes conquest time what are the first three cities they go for? All inactives. The alliance with more ABP then anyone is afraid to attack someone and conquer them outright, they would rather go for the inactives who are easy prey. That can sure backfire in your face when one of your 4k point players takes a 2k point city then loses his 4k point city.

In the end, all the ABP in the world can't save you from a well coordinated Conquest, isn't that right Von Clausewitz??? ;)

Yeah, you can hand it to yourselves. I mean, great effort using 5 other alliances to help in the #2 alliance's first conquest. Also, your stats are skewed as we can't help if a player ghosts his account hours before we take his city. And to say with earned all of our ABP attacking inactives is pretty lame, but we've come to expect that from TSR's leadership over the past weeks.

Congrats on finally getting your alliance's first city conquest 3 days after us. Definitely beat all our expectations of your MRA.

DeletedUser18983

Yeah, you can hand it to yourselves. I mean, great effort using 5 other alliances to help in the #2 alliance's first conquest. Also, your stats are skewed as we can't help if a player ghosts his account hours before we take his city. And to say with earned all of our ABP attacking inactives is pretty lame, but we've come to expect that from TSR's leadership over the past weeks.

Congrats on finally getting your alliance's first city conquest 3 days after us. Definitely beat all our expectations.

V0n he is right and you know it... Maybe you haven't played long enough to see it or something like that but he is completely correct on what he said.

DeletedUser

I never claimed you earned all your ABP from attacking inactives. I was simply stating the truth that all of your conquest attempts have been against inactives, all be it the last one you may not have known was inactive.

As for help, we certainly didn't have five alliances helping us. I just felt that we shouldn't be so greedy and so we decided to share some of that free BP you were throwing our way.

DeletedUser

It is not truth that all of our conquest attempts have been against inactives. The conquest on 5/9 was against RealMasterofDisaster who was being supported by Rough Side of Town. When hope was lost, 2 hrs before the player ghosted. You can twist stats all day, but I'm not going to give you any more heed.

blackwatchii.png

msgbwii.png

If you'd like to fact check, why exactly do you need a coalition to defeat us in O55 if you don't need your allies help? You must really be reaching if you need help from #61 ranked Spitfire Spartans, especially since your conquest succeeded only by 32 briremes last night. Exactly how many pacts is TSR up to now? 20? 30?

Here's a recommendation for your next name change: World Peace Reborn.

DeletedUser

I like how you comment about how one of our pact members is #61 (SS), yet you talk about Rough Side of Town (#52) like they are a major player. 'Grats on taking a city from a 19 player alliance, real show of might from #1 ABP.

From my understanding, RYW entered into a war on us. They also entered into a war against many other alliances. A lot of alliances hate you. We just don't make as many enemies as you do. Just wondering, how did getting all your friends to help stop our CS of Black Watch go? Whats that... 1 LS from DU and that's it? Friends come in handy when you fight another major player, TSR has learned that, has RYW?

#1 DBP just took out a major player from #1 ABP. All that ABP didn't help sink our biremes, maybe you should've saved some LS for a real threat?

Look, I know there is a lot of talk about TSR being an MRA and having bad leadership and so forth. And when I joined, yeah there were a lot of those problems. Today, not at all. Our recruitment has become concise and our members held to certain standards of activity and professionalism, our leadership has completely changed to a better council that makes smarter decisions (or atleast i feel that way).

It's still early to tell who will continue to last for the next few months, but at the very least, TSR's actions/changes in the last week have made them a serious contender once again. If you disagree, that's ok, one of us will be wrong and we can discuss it in a month about who is right.

*Side Note*
As far as the amount of pacts we have. We are at an amount that is fairly high, but a lot of those were formed during the old leadership before I took over diplomatic relations. I thought it would be unfair to not honor the pacts that the previous leadership had agreed to, thus they remain.

DeletedUser

It's still early to tell who will continue to last for the next few months, but at the very least, TSR's actions/changes in the last week have made them a serious contender once again. If you disagree, that's ok, one of us will be wrong and we can discuss it in a month about who is right.
Like I said before, TSR did exceed expectations yesterday. Leave it all on the battlefield and we will know in the coming months.

DeletedUser

Von would you like to say who RyW has a pact with cause they think you guys are pact less and ally less.

DeletedUser

As much as many alliances would like to go without allies and just duke it out, it never works, many people use this to claim they are elite and get a ton of BP early. However if your alliance doesn't make it why does your ABP matter?

I see this game as 1/2 diplomacy/talking the other 1/2 fighting without either half you are not a strong alliance, just as you saw with Nordic Nightmares on Athens Hagop.

Use pacts when strategically necessary, I mean no offense by this just throwing my in my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Von would you like to say who RyW has a pact with cause they think you guys are pact less and ally less.

I know they working with Deseos Unidos...RYW and DU have coordinated attacks against me personally... im sure they have one more friend somewhere...

DeletedUser

Nooooooooooooo hehe what I'm talking about is BIGGER than DU....

DeletedUser

OK Rouge Bullz have a strong pact with Raise your Weapon B-)