Top 10 Alliance ABP Rankings

DeletedUser

The (E.O.D) has lasted way longer than you thought v0nClausewitz. And i remember reading in one of your old post that we have 4 Founders. I am the only founder of the Empire of death that will never change... Now that someone can smell me too, i might need to take a shower once in a wile if you can smell me from an Ocean away.

DeletedUser

The (E.O.D) has lasted way longer than you thought v0nClausewitz. And i remember reading in one of your old post that we have 4 Founders. I am the only founder of the Empire of death that will never change... Now that someone can smell me too, i might need to take a shower once in a wile if you can smell me from an Ocean away.

Maybe v0nClausewitz was talking about some other alliance because the name isn't right - only similar. Also "Ally Disband War" is some sort of forum game, not serious business.

v0nClausewitz said:
Disband: The Death Empire because with 4 founders, its bound to happen.
Ally: The Black Death Imperium
War: The Southerners Reborn because disband was already done before...

v0nClausewitz said:
But, I'd predict EoD to take over O54. I wish 'em all luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how did we end up with like five higher alliances with either black or death in their titles?

DeletedUser

Maybe v0nClausewitz was talking about some other alliance because the name isn't right - only similar.
Exactly, not sure who The Death Empire is nowadays. Really, who can keep track of the name changes? Sometimes I wish Grepostats would keep track of that.

how did we end up with like five higher alliances with either black or death in their titles?
I guess we're all just a little sadistic. If there wasn't any war in Grepolis, we would all have "Peace" "Love" and "Harmony" in our names. Try to find an alliance with those names!

DeletedUser

I think there's an alliance called 'Crusaders of Love' in Lamia.

:p

DeletedUser

now v0n, we have Little Jumping Kittens :p

I dont think there could be a weaker name than that lol

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha... no one bothered to check who the founder is and how many members eh?

DeletedUser

1. Raise Your Weapon 277,460--> No doubt great attackers

2. DreadFleet 198,595--> Gunning for 1st!

3. Eclipse 193,512--> Fighting for 2nd place

4. Knights of Apocalypse 116,459--> Art of War with a new name?

5. Death Fiber 93,690--> Stole DreadFleets abbreviation :supermad:

6. The Langoliers 86,738--> Eating their way up the rankings

7. TOPS 80,127--> POTS (Points over troops)

8. The Black Death 76,828--> Another "Black" & "Death" alliance??? Do they ever last long?

9. The Black Death Imperium 69,732--> Im seeing a pattern here ^

10. The Lightning Thief 45,693 --> Fighting for Freedom isn't pushing you too far up the ABP rankings is it?..

DeletedUser

Langoliers are struggling... if those ABP are offensive BP only, then the langoliers are far from "Eating their way up the rankings." Other than that, nice comments.

DeletedUser

You can get the ABP per member average on grepointel. I think its a fairer representation of the aggressiveness of an alliance. It also tracks DBP per member average as well.

DeletedUser

Props to DreadFleet by the way! They have the highest per member ABP average on the server!

DeletedUser

Yes Fully agree with Leneous,even tho I dont know if any of the top alliances are fighting each other...strangest thing i have ever seen a world without major alliances fighting each other and alot pacted together and picking on smaller alliances but I suppose location could be something to do with it ?but I will be honest and say im not really up with goings on with any of the top alliances,

But in my humble opinion I expect and think that out of most Dreadfleet will be still around when world wonders come up.damn that was hard for me to say hehe Mattr130 will know what im on about :p

DeletedUser

What about this Updated ABP

1 Raise Your Weapon 504438 - Dominates Oc 55

2 DreadFleet 411928 - Dominates Oc 56,65,66

3 Solar Eclipse 334476 - Oc. 34, Dominates Oc 44

4 Knights of Apocalypse 235674 - Dominates Oc 54

5 Death Fiber 214851 - Dominates 45

6 The Black Death 156816 - Oc. 75, 76

7 ..TOPS.. 149055 - Dominates oc.57

8 Gods of War 107115 - Dominates Oc.53, good prescence in Oc.43

9 The Lightning Thief 92176 - Spread all over the place, will be consumed in Packets.

10 MASSACRE 57804 - Dominates oc. 46