Top 10 alliance battle points stats

DeletedUser29371

I find it funny how The Unknowns are recruiting players while they cannot even defend their current players from being farmed. Atleast 5 unknowns players are being farmed and now they invited player tim bould... Guess thats the 6th farm.

Not to even begin and mention the Mandatory spying reports i received... Transient keep you men on leash... I get more info from your alliance from various members than i get from 15 spy reports haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

All i can say is finally lol i have been waiting weeks for a good debate here and for the forums to be more active. I agree this is meant to cause conflict its my views not everyone will agree you can be nice about it when putting forward your views. I personally love the different opinions coming out makes writing this more interesting knowing i will get a response :)

Problem is cos many egocentric people mistake and think someones FACT = opinion when its only the ugly truth about their incompetence.

DeletedUser

Wanna talk about incompetence, Alcarin89? Parthelon cast kingly gift on me 5 times yesterday. He only has 1400 points and I've never even heard of the guy. His explanation upon my inquiry? He's switching gods and wanted to get rid of favor. Why not cast on himself or an ally? lol

Oh well, I'll take the wood. One can never have too many LS.

DeletedUser

Sorry to say have no time to update this until Tuesday apologies but i will make the one on Tuesday extra long for you all :)

DeletedUser

Spider Monkeys Abp 57909​

Top of the pile for now and doing a good job,but need to step it up if they are to stay there! We have heard them talk of the pointy spoon looking forward to seeing it soon :p Have some players that are not actually attacking anything...If this dose not improve they will lose top spot sooner rather then later.

Top attacker sasacurcic 4750abp

All his/her conquests have come from inactive,ghost towns more needed to become top player but still early so doing good job.

Paragon Abp 53153​

Closing in on top spot now,doing a very good job for the amount of members they have some of their players not pulling there weight and need step it up.It just shows numbers mean noting but communication and team work means everything... would be great achievement to this Elite alliance to be top,can they do it???

Top attacker OrestesOfArgos 15678

What can i say he is top attacker and way ahead of everybody else.Obviously a gold user but very active going on his looting awards. If you cross him welcome to the rim lol Who will his next conquer be... maybe Transient :p

The Unknowns Abp 48369​

Not good enough for the amount of members there top players are carrying the sim players,when their backs get sore this will crumble like a cookie....Riddled with Simmers,Refugees and Inactive players need drop dead weight!Its not easy when your founder abandons ship to play other server [Ment starting new job]. :p

Top attacker Relor 3059

Yet to conquer a active player but saying that starting to do a good job attacking like some other members in this alliance.Could become top player.

Hell Knights Abp48240​

Doing good job all round looks like they are concentrating attacks on Conquering Heroes and HEROES AND DEMONS will dominate there ocean.Question is where to next i future ocean 55???

Top attacker dobromirrr 9921

All colonization so far have been on other alliances which is impressive.One of the top player by far 2nd in ranking at moment has yet to really be attacked by anybody so having it all his own way...

The Union Abp 38403​

With the loss of key players i cant see them holding on to 5th spot in the future but are well ahead for now.Not sure what will happen here but i dont think it will end well...They have some good players but are spread out over 2 many oceans,making it hard to support each other.

Top attacker LordFussy 2475

Ex paragon member not sure why he joined this alliance when so many others leaving.Think this is big mistake joining a sinking ship.
Got help from OrestesOfArgos conquering Milvago city im guessing others are inactive conquests.As the saying goes never bit the hand that feeds you...unless you a zombie of course :p

Conquering Heroes Abp 22033​

Have more Dbp then Abp not a good sign,losing cities also.. can they handle the pressure??? Cant see this alliance around in future.

Top attacker treiger 2047

All inactive conquests,best of a bad bunch really so doing ok needs to rally the troops before the wheels come of the chariot...just a building alliance really they build and somebody else moves in lol

KHAL DROGO Abp 20115​

While other alliances are getting some battle experience they are getting left behind.Looks like they have being keeping out of trouble and doing there own thing while gathering up some cities.Have not lost a city yet only positive thing i can say,need clean out inactive players and simmers.

Top attacker houn 1167

Needs to attack more,more bps mean more cities...

Angels From Hell 11349​

Academy alliance to hell knights not very impressive,have big shoes to fill.

Top attacker Apo11o1001 1826

Has being doing a good job,room for improvement.

league apache Abp 11267​

Know very little about them some of their players should start conquering over coming day should know more then.

Top attacker KingHoneyBadger 900

Doing ok. With 2 Colonization so far building cities from 750 points up never a good idea on speed 1 world,better to take somebody else city much easier.

Olympia Alliance 101 9664​

Mra not sure what to make of them some of there conquests have been under 750 points,which is a joke really.Going to be a long and painful road ahead id say lol

Top attacker Kirky007 1056

Most aggressive player in this alliance,they have this other player with 4 cities and 41 abp very boring stuff..

This is just an opinion if anybody want to spit out your dummy feel free to :p

bR32uno

Phrourach
Good summary, +rep.

But what is wrong with taking inactive city's in the beginning of the game ?
It's less effort and does not cost so many troops, saving them for bigger occasions and keeping your recources for building instead of recruiting.

DeletedUser

Prendaga,

LordFussy decided to desert Paragon for a very petty and selfish reason. He has shown immaturity and will be joining my other conquests at the rim in due time. He sought refuge with Hell Knights, a request which was denied at my behest, so he joined The Union because he had no other choice. Right now he has a level 25 wall, which is a total waste of resources in my opinion and tells me he's scared.

What's your name in Olympia? I couldn't find anything under prendraga.

bR32uno,

There's nothing wrong with taking inactives, but I didn't get to #1 spot by conquering internally, taking ghosts, or snagging up easy cities. Culture is the ultimate limiting factor in this game aside from population and without battle points you'll be left choking on a cloud of my dust. Olympics may get you the culture instead, but it costs cold hard cash and you won't get the battle experience you need. Not to mention, it's just plain boring and time consuming!

DeletedUser

Nice! Good detail :) Maybe Spider Monkey's need to kick some members like Paragon did. Also, Olympia Alliance 101 are all about peace so they wont conquer any cities :p They just found them i think. I'm still unsure why Hell Knights have an academy though? They could get the top members from that and put them into their main one and improve a lot.

DeletedUser30767

Waiting for the latest edition ... where are you guys??? :(

DeletedUser29371

Waiting for the latest edition ... where are you guys??? :(

Not much to say really... since last update not much changed.

- Unknowns lost top spot finally kicking noob members still atleast 50-60 to kick.
- Lord Fussy has finally went from words to actions and apperently Joseph-laff is under attack from Union and KHAL DROGO

Meanwhile Unknowns lost most of their high pointers santi was taken, Devindared waws not however (CS is not destroyed though) so yeh they are in full defense from day ''1'' basically.

DeletedUser

I will do a proper update tomorrow promise i have time finally :)

DeletedUser

Well, Hell Knights got rid of their academy.. and a lower alliance called The Golden Union are thinking of merging into Conquering Heroes (Heard that from a tip, might not be accurate) Not that big news really I suppose

DeletedUser25074

Yet again they came through for me in a pinch :D wondering who to hit for my BP for my next slot and bam the attacks start coming in just in time. Was fun kept me busy most of the day. Vast improvement on your previous attempt guys still need some work on timings though.

DeletedUser30767

gesote i know you have returned so please update this thing from now on !!! please!!! please!! please!! :)

DeletedUser

Actually have returned now but give me a week to catch up on events before i update

DeletedUser

FlyingMonkeyBoy you're got a LOT of catchin up to do. That's gonna be a long road.

DeletedUser25074

Id like to point out that there is a lot of talk in the top 12 allaince thread about BP being the factor of the top 12 well there is this thread right here fittingly titled "Top 10 alliance battle points stats " maybe Top BP stats should be kept here instead :p