Top 10 alliance battle points stats

DeletedUser17088

ThreadNecroCArd.jpg

:D

DeletedUser

Speaking of BP, J Marcus has passed me in fighter ranks simply because LoS has been spamming him with 50 tiny attacks/day for weeks. I'm a little hurt to have been dethroned in this manner.

But not nearly as hurt as I am that jdeoro the turtle dethroned me in city points.

DeletedUser

SM have had a big surge in ABP this week, not on the defensive then? :)

DeletedUser

They're playing offense and defense, as any good alliance would do.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter offense or defense its both part of the game as sometimes in battle the best offense is a good defense. think of it this way, you get a guy sucked into attacking a city that seems weak as you have troops stationed waiting for some smuck to send an attack only for you to crush it and his offensive troops which gives you the advantage of a swift counter strike. Abp,Dbp all good in my book

DeletedUser

Does it really matter offense or defense its both part of the game as sometimes in battle the best offense is a good defense. think of it this way, you get a guy sucked into attacking a city that seems weak as you have troops stationed waiting for some smuck to send an attack only for you to crush it and his offensive troops which gives you the advantage of a swift counter strike. Abp,Dbp all good in my book

DBP is generally thought of as easier to get than ABP, as troops on the defense have walls and tower to help them.
They are both good things to have though, they both are equal in Grepolis's eyes clearly as they're worth the same in BP terms :D

DeletedUser

IG may portray DBP as being of equal value, but it shouldn't be. I can't control who attacks me nearly as much as I can control who I attack. It's super easy to park a bunch of troops behind a wall and watch the enemy lose nuke after nuke.

Breaking that wall and taking the city does deserve accolades.

That said, I have seen some valiant defense efforts. Snipes always deserve a pat on the back.

DeletedUser25074

+145k DBP since it kicked off with atomic lol na not defending that much at all :p Our ABP has been rising steadily only 62k in the last week

DeletedUser

IG may portray DBP as being of equal value, but it shouldn't be. I can't control who attacks me nearly as much as I can control who I attack. It's super easy to park a bunch of troops behind a wall and watch the enemy lose nuke after nuke.

Breaking that wall and taking the city does deserve accolades.

That said, I have seen some valiant defense efforts. Snipes always deserve a pat on the back.
thats true and i agree 100% but a good player and alliance can do both.

DeletedUser30767

Does it really matter offense or defense its both part of the game as sometimes in battle the best offense is a good defense.

I remember reading many times : good offense is best defense ... Will have to check again ... :p :p

DeletedUser29371

thats true and i agree 100% but a good player and alliance can do both.

Yeh but check J Marcus for example (grepo stats) he achieved insane amounts of DBP because whole alliance unleashed fury on him??? And what did he gdo for that? call for 2 players who sent troops and 10 of us sent thousands of res and he spent 10k gold (or more )

Now try and get 20k ABP in a day.... good luck. especially with morale

DeletedUser25074

Both Enigma and SM are oh so close to that 1 million ABP mark :D

DeletedUser

The race is on! SM have the lead but Enigma is nipping at their tails. Can they hold off to the finish line to be the first to 1mil :)

DeletedUser25074

Oh hell no lol i noticed it and have been out BP farming today with a few others :p Kd unfortunately for them taking the brunt f it muhahaha!!!

DeletedUser

Congrats to SM on getting to 1 mil in ABPs. I guess your attacks got you over the line jo. 1,000,067 very nice