Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

We still haven't joined yet :( C'mon people fill ocean 55 so we can join O65.

DeletedUser

I say Raise your Weapon will do extraordinarily well when beginners protection ends. There is also a few others to look out for as well

DeletedUser

As soon as those top few alliances hit the cap with such a low average, they'll plummet. I'm going to predict that out of the alliances shown in the picture, UnderWorld will lead. Raise your Weapon has the best odds though at the moment.

ngrbso.jpg

DeletedUser

It's going to be interesting, there are a number of contenders and some alliances with experienced players hidden deep within their ranks. By the end of today, we'll know what 10 alliances have the highest averages, which should indicate which alliances will be best-positioned when BP ends. After that, the race for ABP will be what matters as its one powerful determinant in proving which players will find be getting their 3rd to 4th cities easy compared to everyone else.

As of today, I like The Southern Alliance (TSA), Ancient Greek Warfare (AGW), UnderWorld (UW), The Nefarious (TN), and The Roman Empire (TRE)'s chances to separate themselves from the field in this ranking. In the coming days, I expect RYW and The Black Death Imperium (TBDI) to make inroads to join this list. I expect some merges too before BP ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As of today, I like The Southern Alliance (TSA), Ancient Greek Warfare (AGW), UnderWorld (UW), The Nefarious (TN), and The Roman Empire (TRE)'s chances to separate themselves from the field in this ranking. In the coming days, I expect RYW and The Black Death Imperium (TBDI) to make inroads to join this list. I expect some merges too before BP ends.
I agree on all but TSA. They got a lot of members too fast for my taste. They have managed to keep their average up, but still a lot of players could speel their defeat.

DeletedUser

Black Death Imperium will fall faster than you might think. ^

DeletedUser25446

Aarugh,, AA ruined my picks,,, i think it was on purpose... :D

I'll take a stab at who might remain the first week.

SPLATT... numbers will keep them up
The Southern Alliance ... numbers will keep them up
The Roman Republic .... seem to have a gameplan,,can they stick to it...
Masters Of Rouge Chaos ... with AA,, they can't be totally bad..lol
UnderWorld ... due to too many pacts,, already...

DeletedUser

If you honestly think SPLATT and Roman Republic are staying on top, you are mistaking. They will drop when BP ends.

DeletedUser

AHHH we all know when BP ends and Attacking begins We see alot alliance switching,Mergeing or even disbanding. All i can say to the Exp players do what we know best Give em hell lol

DeletedUser

I'm only predicting top 5, Southern alliance, Nefarious, Raise your weapon, Splatt, black death imperium

only my predictions, will be very interesting to see what happens when BP comes off and yes there will be merging and disbanding and gnashing of teeth before then i think

DeletedUser

I myself believe that it is to early to tell. Once BP ends alliances will be tested if they are capable to stand on their own. After BP I might throw in my opinion.

DeletedUser18983

My opinion is the there are really no good leader ship... Not like been leading alliance for over 8 months. The Roman Republic. Underworld and some others, that's all I see...But you never know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From the way I see it, the initial melee post BP is more individual based. How has each player in the alliance fortified their city? How has each player in the alliance created an aggressive/offensive capability? Depending on how you answer those questions for each member of the alliance can largely determine the early success of the overall alliance. That initial bloodbath is still a time when not many members of an alliance are capable of sending large amounts of support anywhere. In my opinion and observation, this is pretty much the only time that the overall success of the alliance is largely determined by the individual success of the individual. Conversely, the vast majority of the time, the overall success of the alliance is determined by the synergy of teamwork.

DeletedUser

From the way I see it, the initial melee post BP is more individual based. How has each player in the alliance fortified their city? How has each player in the alliance created an aggressive/offensive capability? Depending on how you answer those questions for each member of the alliance can largely determine the early success of the overall alliance. That initial bloodbath is still a time when not many members of an alliance are capable of sending large amounts of support anywhere. In my opinion and observation, this is pretty much the only time that the overall success of the alliance is largely determined by the individual success of the individual. Conversely, the vast majority of the time, the overall success of the alliance is determined by the synergy of teamwork.

I like the way this guy see it.

DeletedUser18983

I'll take your word for it, I'm to tired to read... I'll read it in the morning lol :)

DeletedUser

I have enough free time so let's begin:
1- SPLATT: An alliance which looking like an MRA and we all know what's the future of an MRA :) Semi average for member count but if some members are dropped they might do well.
2- The Southern Alliance: A good alliance overall they have a high average with a reasonable amount of players. This alliance promises future.
3- The Roman Republic: Very bad and they fooled 4 players to join with them in O56 when they are in an another ocean. Worst MRA in here I dont see them after BP ends.
4- Pin Drop Violence: A semi alliance sort of speaking. Semi average and semi amount of players. This alliance can go either ways.
5- The Nefarious: Rumored to be Lamia players from R4GE. Good average points and semi member counts. This alliance promises future too but it can go either way.
6- Ancient Greek Warfare: A semi alliance that might go either ways.
7- Dark Shadows: Same as above
8- Ultimate Dark Titans: Bad average for amount of players will be out after BP ends.
9- The Odyssey: Same as the above
10- Irish War Wolves: Same as the above
11- Black Empire: Same as the above
12- UnderWorld: Good alliance average points. This can be a threatening alliance so watch out. Am eager to see this alliance in action after BP ends.