Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser18983

3- The Roman Republic: Very bad and they fooled 4 players to join with them in O56 when they are in an another ocean. Worst MRA in here I dont see them after BP ends.

How are they MRA? All the members in their have been playing for over a year and 3/4 of them are from knossos... We didn't just recruit randomly.

2- The Southern Alliance: A good alliance overall they have a high average with a reasonable amount of players. This alliance promises future.

This alliance is a MRA... They grew way to fast and are to spread out.

DeletedUser

1- SPLATT: Best MRA in Marathon. As in "best" I mean outperforms everyone in being so lovably MRAish.
2- The Southern Alliance: Total bunch of noobs at the helm. Why you say? Sent mass-invites to everyone in O55, cast out 46 of their own players to achieve avg point milestone, & has more than 10 pacts with the top 20 alliances since day 1, which all will be broken on day 5. By cutting players by points alone, they aren't strong now in any ocean.
3- The Roman Republic: Led by experienced leaders in Theta & not so experienced from Knossos. Concentrating in one ocean is a plus, but I won't want to be there when the power struggle breaks.
4- Pin Drop Violence: MRA
5- The Nefarious: MRA led by some R4GE contingent, which are strong players. If more of R4GE had joined, this alliance would appear much stronger.
6- Ancient Greek Warfare: MRA
7- Dark Shadows: MRA In profile states "group of elite players in O55." yet they mass-invited the entire ocean to get the players they have now. how did they become elite so fast? LOL
8- Ultimate Dark Titans: MRA
9- The Odyssey: MRA and have no text in their profile, yet 36 people joined. they must have candy!
10- Irish War Wolves: MRA
11- Black Empire: MRA
12- UnderWorld: MRA

We all know what kind of future holds for MRAs from other worlds. Get the popcorn ready!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

v0nClausewitz thank god your so much better at rating alliances :) But when when the power struggle breaks it wont matter, it will be experienced leading alliances picking off MRA alliances with leaders who have only played for a day...

DeletedUser15100

so The Roman Republic are the only alliance in the top 12 that are not MRA. Ok, Lmao.

DeletedUser18983

I only think that The Nefarious is not to MRA...But TRR is one of the only ones that made a pre made alliance for this world. Ancient Greek Warfare isn't MRA from what I know...

DeletedUser15100

Did you know The southern alliance actually asked all top 15 clans to merge into them.

DeletedUser

Did you know The southern alliance actually asked all top 15 clans to merge into them.

i didn't know that! they have two diplomats that apparently don't talk to each other, that's why they can reach so many alliances so fast. i got two merge requests from them... hopefully no more :p

DeletedUser18983

Should I go ask them to merge into my alliance just for fun :)?

DeletedUser

3- The Roman Republic: Very bad and they fooled 4 players to join with them in O56 when they are in an another ocean. Worst MRA in here I dont see them after BP ends.

How are they MRA? All the members in their have been playing for over a year and 3/4 of them are from knossos... We didn't just recruit randomly.

2- The Southern Alliance: A good alliance overall they have a high average with a reasonable amount of players. This alliance promises future.

This alliance is a MRA... They grew way to fast and are to spread out.
1st you recruited 4 players from O56... YOU DON'T HAVE A PRESENCE THERE..... Also this isn't a player wide prediction this is an alliance wide..... Knossos is a 1-2 month old server..... If your members are from an another world then fine but explain to me why have you recruited players from O56. Check your average.. My alliance has 16-17 players and has the same amount of average as you have and we joined 1 DAY LATE from the world.

2- The southern alliance has the best average and 4-5 members less than you. There average is also better than yours so if they are an MRA Im sure you are something worst than an MRA.I'm not in the ocean of TSA so can't say if they are spread or not.

3- If you guys didnt figured it out yet. Every alliance MRAs for the first day. It's the non MRAs that kick the non worthy the 2nd day.

DeletedUser18983

I wasn't planning on being MRA. Invite some players down there to see some things;
1. Are the experienced?
2. Are they worth getting another alliance down there like a academy to train noobs how to play the game?
No alliance has taken over 56 yet so what's it matter? No one has presents there yet.
Those members are now gone because non were experienced enough to be in The Roman Republic.
Hagop-My players don't use gold and aren't on 24/7 like you guys... But I'm pretty sure they can fight better than your alliance..

DeletedUser

1) I don't use gold neither does anyone from my alliance (yet) also using isn't a crime.
2) My players are ALL in new accounts.
3) Continue this on a PM.

DeletedUser18983

Didn't say it was a crime I'm just saying the my members don't use it...

DeletedUser

1st you recruited 4 players from O56... YOU DON'T HAVE A PRESENCE THERE..... Also this isn't a player wide prediction this is an alliance wide..... Knossos is a 1-2 month old server..... If your members are from an another world then fine but explain to me why have you recruited players from O56. Check your average.. My alliance has 16-17 players and has the same amount of average as you have and we joined 1 DAY LATE from the world.

2- The southern alliance has the best average and 4-5 members less than you. There average is also better than yours so if they are an MRA Im sure you are something worst than an MRA.I'm not in the ocean of TSA so can't say if they are spread or not.

3- If you guys didnt figured it out yet. Every alliance MRAs for the first day. It's the non MRAs that kick the non worthy the 2nd day.

Wow, didn't check their recruiting in O56 my mistake. That's very irresponsible, its got to be like 24+ hrs by brireme to reach them. Those players are dead upon arrival. No casts can save them from being farmed 3 days from now.

Southern has a good average because they kicked the lowest point players up to one of their diplomats at 423. It doesn't make them good, it makes them look stupid. They let go many players who just started before O56 opened up in southern O55, which was supposed to be their backyard. An example of a good average would include the Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Not all alliances MRA on the first day. I doubt you are, I haven't, and a few in other worlds were strong premades that were nearly full before the world started.

I choose not to use gold as I am poor, but I don't think its bad to do so. Actually if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a Grepolis simple as that. Also, its also impossible to know if any of your players use gold unless you have their account passwords... sometimes its a little white lie.

DeletedUser

In my opinion this is how an average can be made: Alliance points/number of players. Do this and make a thread about it and you'll see the best averages I'm talking about :D

DeletedUser18983

The Recruiting in 56 was a mistake by one of our inviters who now doesn't have rights anymore... It takes to long to reach them but actually if you could get about 20 players down there and have them take over 56, you could attack a ocean from to sides...

DeletedUser

Check O56 and tell me if that "taking over" will be possible (wink)

DeletedUser

The Recruiting in 56 was a mistake by one of our inviters who now doesn't have rights anymore... It takes to long to reach them but actually if you could get about 20 players down there and have them take over 56, you could attack a ocean from to sides...

Ahh, the conflict of interest as foretold. By the way, I was up North in Theta for 8 months. I guess the alliance I was in is now called Jaguar Warriors. Good people, but 200-some player limit and recruiters hit all warm bodies. I was inactivity monitor there and kept me on my toes. Way too many leaders.

You are absolutely correct - if you could get 20 players down there, you would have 20 players to be farmed by Rouge Bullz. Anyone can get players anywhere, but will they defend themselves when push comes to shove?

DeletedUser18983

Yah but you guys have the ocean so it wont be possible...