Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if I caused anything but I'm just looking everything that is currently happening. I don't know what every alliance is planning I just know that by the looks of it O56 won't stand a chance (check O56 players ranking and you'll see).

DeletedUser28226

hello i am from The Nefarious we are not a MRA we are very much in ocean 54-55 we are on the middle between them we only pick players we can count on also the founder of the alliance kind of went a bit loopy and left so we changed some of the rules about the pacts and we had some other alliance to merge into us to make us stronger since the NEW leadership we have gone from ranking 12 or the rankings to rank 3 in under 1 night.

DeletedUser

the founder of the alliance kind of went a bit loopy and left

how intriguing :) tell us more! or tell monkeyman...

p.s. all the mra's say they aren't. we'll all tell the difference in 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

Yah but you only got to rank 3 by merges... The rest of the alliances haven't had any merges.

DeletedUser18983

No he had plenty of experience but he told me his plan of what to do but he didn't ask me first so his rights were takin away...

DeletedUser28226

Yah but you only got to rank 3 by merges... The rest of the alliances haven't had any merges.
us doing merges make us more powerful we did not mass invite people with merges we picked who needed to be in it i dont see anything wrong with getting people to merge into us

slobo.c

Strategos
Curnettop12.jpg

DeletedUser28226

i swear enigma (on this sever) had a mole in The southerners reborn who kicked half there players?

DeletedUser18550

Everyone was kicked. A revenge disband. They are making friends fast, can't wait till bp is over and the action starts, we'll see where they are after a week. Name change probably won't help.

DeletedUser

us doing merges make us more powerful we did not mass invite people with merges we picked who needed to be in it i dont see anything wrong with getting people to merge into us

LOL if you say so. Results will prove you right or wrong in 3 days.

DeletedUser28226

this is going to be sooo funny when BP ends :p just see what happens

DeletedUser

Splatt already has started an Academy :p

I would just like to say a couple of things, Splatt has NOT started an academy, this has happened with no knowledge or permission from Splatt's leaders

Also we are not MRA we were a pre made and when we started people requested to join us we did not send mass recruiting emails out, it will indeed be interesting to see what happens when BP ends, personally I'm looking forward to it. I will predict splatt will lose some of its excess rubbish once BP ends.