Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

I would just like to say a couple of things, Splatt has NOT started an academy, this has happened with no knowledge or permission from Splatt's leaders

Also we are not MRA we were a pre made and when we started people requested to join us we did not send mass recruiting emails out, it will indeed be interesting to see what happens when BP ends, personally I'm looking forward to it. I will predict splatt will lose some of its excess rubbish once BP ends.

Sounds good. No need to get excited here. I was just stating my thoughts on the Academy, as It did say it was under SPLATT's protection which is why i thought it was legit.

DeletedUser

lol oh no its not, I think one of our leaders was dealing with it this morning

DeletedUser

SIR!! Sheesh try Ma'am TY kindly sir, what sort of name is leelay for a bloke?:cool:

DeletedUser

With almost twice the members than most of the top 15 alliances. SPLATT is on its way to an amazing MRA unless they can turn them selves around they will fall soon. The Odyssey is on its way up currently ranked 10 i predict them to end up near 6.

DeletedUser28226

why would you think Odyssey be rank 6th there avarge points is only 441 not nearly as good as TSR or any of the other major alliances

DeletedUser18983

No the odyysey has candy... Once they run out, their alliance will fail.

DeletedUser

Candy only attracts the inexperienced. Checking profiles, I don't think Odyssey have an experienced bone in their body. Also, you can tell by the names of their cities that they don't intend to have more than 1. I guess when attacks come, they are going to huddle together and hold hands hoping Odysseus will save them.

As for SPLATT, they hit the ceiling. There's nowhere higher to go. But down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SIR!! Sheesh try Ma'am TY kindly sir, what sort of name is leelay for a bloke?:cool:

Sorry there missy. IDK what I was thinking there :)

Haha but anyways. The only Alliance I like there is Ancient Greeka Warfare.
The Odyssey it seems already has too many pacts.. bleh... and all others are whatevs. I kind like Nefarious too, but time will tell what they do for themselves :)

DeletedUser

Be aware Marathon Rouge Bullz is growing fast and will take part in the top 10 alliances soon.

DeletedUser21392

Most people have claimed they have very poor leadership, which kills the hopes of any alliance. If this stands to be true, I see their members flocking off to smaller regional alliances once they get into any major war.

DeletedUser

In your siggy it's shows a conquest in world en37 (which is Marathon). Are my eyes playing tricks on me or there are players who are using hacks and removed BP and got conquest and conquered you?? Also there is no IMMORTAL alliance in Marathon and no player with the name kooh....

DeletedUser

In your sig... How can a player be conquered before B.P is what Hagop wants to know.

DeletedUser21392

Oh, its just how the sig is set up. Once I conquer someone itll fill in the blank space with a name and alliance.

Now lets get back on topic.