Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Really early, I know.

Still, I figure that we can at least predict top 10 alliances, right?

Anyone have thougts on who the top alliances might be?

DeletedUser21392

It is pretty early to tell, but predictions can be made. I'll edit this post once I think of my list.

DeletedUser28226

The Nefarious is going the be one when BP ends but splat is going to be the big one for the next few weeks since every1 went there but when other groups all start getting better and can have 2 cites then it will get very intresting :D

DeletedUser25446

I'll take a stab at who might remain the first week.

SPLATT... numbers will keep them up
The Southern Alliance ... numbers will keep them up
The Roman Republic .... seem to have a gameplan,,can they stick to it...
Masters Of Rouge Chaos ... with AA,, they can't be totally bad..lol
UnderWorld ... due to too many pacts,, already...

DeletedUser28226

also "underWorld" may have alot of pacts but the pacts arnt strong yet the realms been open for a few hours pacts are as useful as IOU's
:D

DeletedUser

4 already.

that's not as bad as others. i counted at least 9 for a top 5 alliance before most of the alliances started to finally hide their pacts. only about 3 alliances in the top 20 have no pacts at this moment.

DeletedUser

Not really sure. After looking around the world and Forums There's not many really good Exp players in this World Yet!!. I'am pretty sure alot of the Top Alliance will stick around,Change leadership,Merge. but hey thats how the game goes.

DeletedUser

Yeah also some other alliances have looked like they have some stuff too,
It's going to get interesting alright.

DeletedUser

Don't they still have a competition for who is the first player to disband a top 5 alliance? With 20 invites, you could probably disband at least 5 without them in quick succession by asking for founder's rights without them knowing better til it was all over xD

DeletedUser

I've never gotten over 3 invites ever, nowhere-nobody likes me, I guess.

DeletedUser

At least with Leader you can join, get the privileges, remove all the forums, and kick all the players. That sounds like fun.

I talked to someone earlier today that received 30 invites just 2 1/2 hours after the world started! At that level I think its like email spam.

I've never gotten over 3 invites ever, nowhere-nobody likes me, I guess.
Maybe they think you'll throw feces at them xD

DeletedUser18983

I got over over 15 invites in 6 hours when I am the founder of the rank 3 alliance. Don't these people have a life???

DeletedUser

I got over over 15 invites in 6 hours when I am the founder of the rank 3 alliance. Don't these people have a life???

They don't that's the problem, for example in Gythium, there was this sad player named patroulus1997 I think, but anyhow-the guy never got off the computer, lots of alliance leaders knew this back then because they were told that by Patroulus himself!

At least with Leader you can join, get the privileges, remove all the forums, and kick all the players. That sounds like fun.

I talked to someone earlier today that received 30 invites just 2 1/2 hours after the world started! At that level I think its like email spam.

Maybe they think you'll throw feces at them xD

It's nice to feel loved xD