Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser18825

The Beastly Beasts (my 5 member alliance) is now at war with TSR...

I have to verse 7 of them on my island by myself, which will be easy considering the fact that they....SUCK! xD

DeletedUser18983

Ancient Greek Warfare-MRA, they just messaged one of my members to join them lol
AGW profile:Recruitment limited-Yah right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28226

ancient greek wafare has kind of impressed me they went from not being a real contender but now there doing well

DeletedUser18983

BP rankings are pretty good... Might be here for a lil bit.

DeletedUser28226

yer they climing the ranks but i think alot of them arnt realy aggressive

DeletedUser

The Beastly Beasts (my 5 member alliance) is now at war with TSR...

I have to verse 7 of them on my island by myself, which will be easy considering the fact that they....SUCK! xD
Untitled.jpg

I expected better from someone who talked such a big game...another disappointment...sigh

DeletedUser

not sure what your game clock is set to but if it's UTC-5 (he mentions it in the conversation, but you could have it set to whatever) then the attack hit UTC+1 00:56 on the 29th, which would be almost two hours after his last message to you, so it'd be just barely after he "quit"...also he says he'll play until Wednesday, and it's not Wednesday yet

either way I'm still disappointed to see nothing to show for such rancid smack talk

DeletedUser

game clock is always set server time for me. to use something else risks grepolag. i'm not surprised all his troops aren't there. and you must be talking about rancid talk from another world, because these forums are happy :)

slobo.c

Strategos
Now we have new order in ranks!
-Enigma- is merging into Raise Your Weapon so expect blood in 055 (TSR Blood) :D