Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser19607

Well Well Well Sorry for the Delay been pretty hectic lately

Teddy Bears: I got to say the name is interesting I still think they might make waves. #1 for points and also sporting the highest Avg points per player. You guys are #2 in ABP and #3 in DBP, not bad but seems to me you all aren't really being tested defensively just like Apex wasn't tested defensively at first. I want to see how good you all defend in the next coming weeks, I hope yall got your trips set. Based in OC54 if I remember correctly, I don't really see Legion and there Acad giving you all too much trouble but I'd keep an eye on War of Kings imo, maybe they give a test of defense.

War of Kings: Well you guys are my favorite of the top 10 honestly. 1st in ABP, 2nd in DBP (If I recall), and over all #1 in BP. You guys clearly have been getting hit but haven't lost anything which is pretty solid for #1. Bulk of you guys are in OC55 with limited cities in 45 and 54 as well, guessing you all are targeting maybe Phoenix in the future and wanting to get a little closer to Teddy Bear? Seems you all are clearly the strongest alliance in this server with all do respect to the rest of the top 10 but its not a huge lead. Keep up the good work!

The Enclave Treaty: Not quite sure what you guys do quite honestly lol in all do respect. You all are based in OC55 so you got tough competition there with War of Kings. You all have the Enclave Concord and Enclave Pact on you all side and I'm not sure what other pacts but hopefully not anymore because you really don't need more allies. I consider you guys an MRA and easy food for War of Kings in all honesty. You all have continued to defy the odds and I congratulate you all on that but boasting only #3 in ABP in OC55 is a bad sign, must have quite a few inactives with the size you all have. Either that or you all aren't organized and a 3rd of you all group doesn't chat In forum. Hey Though! Your still here so pat yourselves on that back.

The Phoenix: You guys are my 2nd favorite. Based in OC45 you all have risen every rank extraordinarily fast lol (not sure if I spelled that right but hey we not in English class :p . Anyways strong core in OC45,#7 in ABP (little low),#7 in DBP (Not Bad), and #7 in All around. Pretty solid stats, not sure who you all gunning for just yet but you all have a pretty big challenge in OC45 with Trident and Hot Gates Faction, not sure if you guys fighting but you all bound to run into each other with expanding in OC45. You all are a relatively small team, smallest in the top 10 of course. Maybe add a few heavy hitters to the ranks or look for a friend, you all great fighters but the numbers game will hurt you all in the long run imo. Anyways I still like you all and keep up the good work!

Kingdom of Heaven: Well you all are in OC44 as #2. I don't know much about you all but I can see OC44 has a little competition going on. You all will run over Armagedon in that ocean but Slaughterhouse might be a real test for you guys, once you all eat Armagedon or Armagedon eventually collapses I would set my eyes completely on Slaughterhouse and be bent on destroying them. Sporting an extremely impressive #4 ABP ranking you all are an aggressive alliance with no ACAD!! Although #9 in DBP you all are #5 overall. I think its a testament to your outstanding leadership and offensive pressure yand ou all have been putting on the enemies within YOUR Ocean. Definitely a team to look out for and I'm expecting you all to expand to OC45 and quite possibly give the top dogs in 44 a run for there money after you finish cleaning up in your ocean of course.

Armagedon: lmao I can't get over the name but its growing on me. I'ma be blunt, I don't like you all at all. That sounds bias but I have good reason so let me explain. You all are the worse MRA in this whole world, your alliance lacks direction, and is completely spread out into every ocean I look at literally. You all have some really tough competition in OC44 with Kingdom of Heaven lol, like seriously lol you al won't last long if you keep it up. #5 in ABP, #1 in DBP, and #4 overall... A red flag for an alliance in an aggressive ocean is having a higher ranking Defensively than offensively especially in a slow paced world such as en118. This instantly tells me you all are the punching bag in OC44 and likely all of the other oceans your in. You all have an Acad that is rather useless, tell them to build some defense and help protect your higher ups so they can fight back. Anyways I don't like yall and I'm positive you all will be gone by November this year. God Speed to you all and I hope you all turn it around.

Slaughterhouse: You all in OC44 with Arma and Kingdom of Heaven. You all rank #1 in OC44 Currently but not by much, your biggest competition is Kingdom of Heaven, they have established themselves as the clear favorite to take complete control of OC44 Long term. What that means for you all? You might not exist after they finish punching Arma and other alliances finish punching on Arma. If I was you I would also punch Arma and use this time to construct a defensive squad that's always on go. Yall are #8 ABP, #12 DBP, and #8 overall which is not too bad. Seeing as you all are so low in DBP I'm sure you all are in any wars or either you all just aren't being attacked in OC44 because of maybe a potential agreement with one of the other big 2 in OC44. I like you all and I think you all can compete in OC44, don't make me a fool for having confidence in you all. Anyways good luck and don't let Kingdom of Heaven run yall over lol.

The Hot Gates: Well I don't know much about you fellas. I know you all are in OC45 with the Phoenix and Trident. Not sure of any wars that you all have or an immediate goal but I definitely got my eye on you all. I've noticed a sisterhood with Trident so you all don't have many enemies in OC45. #6 ABP, #5 DBP, and #6 overall which is decent for an alliance in OC45. Seeing your DBP ranking means you all are definitely being attacked, not sure if its war but I'm positive you are being attacked. Likely Assailants is The Phoenix since they are by far the toughest alliance in OC45 and have been attacking everybody in that ocean from what I've seen. Was a solid move getting friends, will help you all in the long run to survive. Not quite sure if you all will sink or swim in the long run but I'm sure you all solid enough to survive. Good Luck !

TRIDENT: Well I like you all name cause it reminds me of the bubble gum you know lol and king Neptune off of SpongeBob, everybody know spongebob lmao. Yal are also in OC45 with The Phoenix and The Hot Gates, seems like OC45 is split between multiple alliances and is up for grabs. Sporting #10 ABP and #11 DBP rankings I don't think you all attack much and aren't hit much either other than some small skirmishes. I'm looking for you all to rise ranks over the next 2 months and possibly OC45 might look different.

The Enclave Pact: Sorry Yall don't count, See The Enclave Treaty

The Enclave Concord: Sorry Yall also don't count, see the trend fellas? Also See The Enclave Treaty

Forsaken: Well this is my alliance and we are based in OC45 but yall know I'm rooting for them lol. Can't count us since I'm in them.

The No Ones: Well yall definitely got that right! Yall are absolutely No ones. I believe yall are former Apex members, not too sure? You all only significant player must be rich because he definitely swiping that credit card. The rest of this alliance is irrelevant and is only still standing due to Mr.Fat Wallet in there.

This is my top 10 updated and anybody that's butthurt by my post do not message me in game telling me how your disappointed in my opinion about you. Please do not get upset about my updated thoughts on the top 10 of this server, again if you disagree prove me wrong lol! Anyways Thanks for reading and I will have another updated Top 10 out in the next coming weeks.

DeletedUser24785

As always worth the wait, but 2nd favourites? Looking at stats and the amount of inactives other alliances keep as members ,we're not too bad, We're in no rush to recruit, if you build it they will come,lol

DeletedUser53840

The Hot Gates: Well I don't know much about you fellas. I know you all are in OC45 with the Phoenix and Trident. Not sure of any wars that you all have or an immediate goal but I definitely got my eye on you all. I've noticed a sisterhood with Trident so you all don't have many enemies in OC45. #6 ABP, #5 DBP, and #6 overall which is decent for an alliance in OC45. Seeing your DBP ranking means you all are definitely being attacked, not sure if its war but I'm positive you are being attacked. Likely Assailants is The Phoenix since they are by far the toughest alliance in OC45 and have been attacking everybody in that ocean from what I've seen. Was a solid move getting friends, will help you all in the long run to survive. Not quite sure if you all will sink or swim in the long run but I'm sure you all solid enough to survive. Good Luck !

Is this build over several days? You are quite mistaken with the who "sisterhood with Trident", that pact only lasted a couple hours I believe.

And to judge your alliance Forsaken: You are in an OKAY position, though in direct competition with TRIDENT. You have Fourteen decent players with another ten suitable, and five inactive; since you are not full it is understandable not to kick so you can appear bigger when trying to recruit players. You'll need to work out what your plan is with the membership inactivity. Good lick!

DeletedUser24785

Do a full report top 10 killoilll, you seem to be able to look with a different view point, and know what your talking about. I remember when loads of people done these, but miss the old newspapers most.

DeletedUser19607

Is this build over several days? You are quite mistaken with the who "sisterhood with Trident", that pact only lasted a couple hours I believe.

And to judge your alliance Forsaken: You are in an OKAY position, though in direct competition with TRIDENT. You have Fourteen decent players with another ten suitable, and five inactive; since you are not full it is understandable not to kick so you can appear bigger when trying to recruit players. You'll need to work out what your plan is with the membership inactivity. Good lick!

Like I said before don't get butthurt over my opinion and if you think your alliance deserves a better top 10 mention then prove me wrong. Try reading the fine print it will save you some time next time. My alliance is not of the top 10 lol, it was just apart of filling out the top 10 because The Enclave has all of there alliances in the top 10 so needed a couple lower to fill out. You all have literally had it easy in OC45 based off what I'm seeing and looks like you all been avoiding fighting the Phoenix. My alliance is a top 15 alliance and we do have inactivity problems below but every alliance will start to have a few inactives, nature of a slow world. My alliance is top5 in OC45, the reason we aren't as big as you all because yall spend gold every chance you get lol.

Instead of getting mad kind sir start popping out results. Sure you could easily fight us in Forsaken but that won't prove nothing beating on smaller competition and still inevitably getting whooped by Phoenix (just saying smh). Also OC45 is still up for grabs sure we are in an OK position lol and so are you all but this Ocean only big enough for one dominant alliance and you avoiding the fact that Phoenix is the clear strongest in the Ocean. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or your alliance because quite frankly you all have bigger problems. Anyways Good Luck and next time read the bold fine print at the end of my post before getting angry about 1 persons opinion. Why not make your on top 10 analysis?

DeletedUser24785

Stop hinting for every one to beware of poor little old us, we have the least members of any alliance in O45, as you stated numbers will go against us in time, so no need to worry about us, we're just here to sim and do quests.

DeletedUser54849

Well, realistically, you may be small, but your size per player is rather strong, which makes you capable of competing with Teddy or WoK, not exactly weak lol.

DeletedUser53840

Like I said before don't get butthurt over my opinion and if you think your alliance deserves a better top 10 mention then prove me wrong. Try reading the fine print it will save you some time next time. My alliance is not of the top 10 lol, it was just apart of filling out the top 10 because The Enclave has all of there alliances in the top 10 so needed a couple lower to fill out. You all have literally had it easy in OC45 based off what I'm seeing and looks like you all been avoiding fighting the Phoenix. My alliance is a top 15 alliance and we do have inactivity problems below but every alliance will start to have a few inactives, nature of a slow world. My alliance is top5 in OC45, the reason we aren't as big as you all because yall spend gold every chance you get lol.

Instead of getting mad kind sir start popping out results. Sure you could easily fight us in Forsaken but that won't prove nothing beating on smaller competition and still inevitably getting whooped by Phoenix (just saying smh). Also OC45 is still up for grabs sure we are in an OK position lol and so are you all but this Ocean only big enough for one dominant alliance and you avoiding the fact that Phoenix is the clear strongest in the Ocean. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or your alliance because quite frankly you all have bigger problems. Anyways Good Luck and next time read the bold fine print at the end of my post before getting angry about 1 persons opinion. Why not make your on top 10 analysis?

Just to let you know I am not with The Hot Gates, I am with The Enclave.
I asked if you built your report over several days or was it a one day thing. Because if you were to look at The Hot Gates they call TRIDENTS "Turncoats"; Which practically means traitors. Then I gave you some judgement on your alliance because you said you weren't able to give your own based on bias, a quality thing for you to do.
Now let's TOGETHER take your advice and not get butt hurt over a judgement.

DeletedUser55959

Well Well Well Sorry for the Delay been pretty hectic lately

Teddy Bears: I got to say the name is interesting I still think they might make waves. #1 for points and also sporting the highest Avg points per player. You guys are #2 in ABP and #3 in DBP, not bad but seems to me you all aren't really being tested defensively just like Apex wasn't tested defensively at first. I want to see how good you all defend in the next coming weeks, I hope yall got your trips set. Based in OC54 if I remember correctly, I don't really see Legion and there Acad giving you all too much trouble but I'd keep an eye on War of Kings imo, maybe they give a test of defense.

War of Kings: Well you guys are my favorite of the top 10 honestly. 1st in ABP, 2nd in DBP (If I recall), and over all #1 in BP. You guys clearly have been getting hit but haven't lost anything which is pretty solid for #1. Bulk of you guys are in OC55 with limited cities in 45 and 54 as well, guessing you all are targeting maybe Phoenix in the future and wanting to get a little closer to Teddy Bear? Seems you all are clearly the strongest alliance in this server with all do respect to the rest of the top 10 but its not a huge lead. Keep up the good work!

The Enclave Treaty: Not quite sure what you guys do quite honestly lol in all do respect. You all are based in OC55 so you got tough competition there with War of Kings. You all have the Enclave Concord and Enclave Pact on you all side and I'm not sure what other pacts but hopefully not anymore because you really don't need more allies. I consider you guys an MRA and easy food for War of Kings in all honesty. You all have continued to defy the odds and I congratulate you all on that but boasting only #3 in ABP in OC55 is a bad sign, must have quite a few inactives with the size you all have. Either that or you all aren't organized and a 3rd of you all group doesn't chat In forum. Hey Though! Your still here so pat yourselves on that back.

The Phoenix: You guys are my 2nd favorite. Based in OC45 you all have risen every rank extraordinarily fast lol (not sure if I spelled that right but hey we not in English class :p . Anyways strong core in OC45,#7 in ABP (little low),#7 in DBP (Not Bad), and #7 in All around. Pretty solid stats, not sure who you all gunning for just yet but you all have a pretty big challenge in OC45 with Trident and Hot Gates Faction, not sure if you guys fighting but you all bound to run into each other with expanding in OC45. You all are a relatively small team, smallest in the top 10 of course. Maybe add a few heavy hitters to the ranks or look for a friend, you all great fighters but the numbers game will hurt you all in the long run imo. Anyways I still like you all and keep up the good work!

Kingdom of Heaven: Well you all are in OC44 as #2. I don't know much about you all but I can see OC44 has a little competition going on. You all will run over Armagedon in that ocean but Slaughterhouse might be a real test for you guys, once you all eat Armagedon or Armagedon eventually collapses I would set my eyes completely on Slaughterhouse and be bent on destroying them. Sporting an extremely impressive #4 ABP ranking you all are an aggressive alliance with no ACAD!! Although #9 in DBP you all are #5 overall. I think its a testament to your outstanding leadership and offensive pressure yand ou all have been putting on the enemies within YOUR Ocean. Definitely a team to look out for and I'm expecting you all to expand to OC45 and quite possibly give the top dogs in 44 a run for there money after you finish cleaning up in your ocean of course.

Armagedon: lmao I can't get over the name but its growing on me. I'ma be blunt, I don't like you all at all. That sounds bias but I have good reason so let me explain. You all are the worse MRA in this whole world, your alliance lacks direction, and is completely spread out into every ocean I look at literally. You all have some really tough competition in OC44 with Kingdom of Heaven lol, like seriously lol you al won't last long if you keep it up. #5 in ABP, #1 in DBP, and #4 overall... A red flag for an alliance in an aggressive ocean is having a higher ranking Defensively than offensively especially in a slow paced world such as en118. This instantly tells me you all are the punching bag in OC44 and likely all of the other oceans your in. You all have an Acad that is rather useless, tell them to build some defense and help protect your higher ups so they can fight back. Anyways I don't like yall and I'm positive you all will be gone by November this year. God Speed to you all and I hope you all turn it around.

Slaughterhouse: You all in OC44 with Arma and Kingdom of Heaven. You all rank #1 in OC44 Currently but not by much, your biggest competition is Kingdom of Heaven, they have established themselves as the clear favorite to take complete control of OC44 Long term. What that means for you all? You might not exist after they finish punching Arma and other alliances finish punching on Arma. If I was you I would also punch Arma and use this time to construct a defensive squad that's always on go. Yall are #8 ABP, #12 DBP, and #8 overall which is not too bad. Seeing as you all are so low in DBP I'm sure you all are in any wars or either you all just aren't being attacked in OC44 because of maybe a potential agreement with one of the other big 2 in OC44. I like you all and I think you all can compete in OC44, don't make me a fool for having confidence in you all. Anyways good luck and don't let Kingdom of Heaven run yall over lol.

TRIDENT: Well I like you all name cause it reminds me of the bubble gum you know lol and king Neptune off of SpongeBob, everybody know spongebob lmao. Yal are also in OC45 with The Phoenix and The Hot Gates, seems like OC45 is split between multiple alliances and is up for grabs. Sporting #10 ABP and #11 DBP rankings I don't think you all attack much and aren't hit much either other than some small skirmishes. I'm looking for you all to rise ranks over the next 2 months and possibly OC45 might look different.

The Enclave Pact: Sorry Yall don't count, See The Enclave Treaty

The Enclave Concord: Sorry Yall also don't count, see the trend fellas? Also See The Enclave Treaty

Forsaken: Well this is my alliance and we are based in OC45 but yall know I'm rooting for them lol. Can't count us since I'm in them.

The No Ones: Well yall definitely got that right! Yall are absolutely No ones. I believe yall are former Apex members, not too sure? You all only significant player must be rich because he definitely swiping that credit card. The rest of this alliance is irrelevant and is only still standing due to Mr.Fat Wallet in there.

This is my top 10 updated and anybody that's butthurt by my post do not message me in game telling me how your disappointed in my opinion about you. Please do not get upset about my updated thoughts on the top 10 of this server, again if you disagree prove me wrong lol! Anyways Thanks for reading and I will have another updated Top 10 out in the next coming weeks.
thanks for the love, we will see what happens...speed 1 has never been our favorite

DeletedUser56566

2nd favourite thanks man
On the matter of hot gates and trident, i will call them food rather than a challenge lol
Seriously forsaken looks more strong than both of them

DeletedUser19607

2nd favourite thanks man
On the matter of hot gates and trident, i will call them food rather than a challenge lol
Seriously forsaken looks more strong than both of them

No prob yall are tough and I like what you all have going on imo
Ouch! Well at least it will be somewhat of a fight I guess. I don't think Hot Gates or Trident will go down without a fight though..
Lol I'm not sure on that but hey us guys in Forsaken do try :) , I'ma level 55 Try Hard

DeletedUser19607

Just to let you know I am not with The Hot Gates, I am with The Enclave.
I asked if you built your report over several days or was it a one day thing. Because if you were to look at The Hot Gates they call TRIDENTS "Turncoats"; Which practically means traitors. Then I gave you some judgement on your alliance because you said you weren't able to give your own based on bias, a quality thing for you to do.
Now let's TOGETHER take your advice and not get butt hurt over a judgement.
so
Actually yeah it was over several days
At one point I seen Trident and Hot Gates saying sister and I checked again today and Hot Gates was saying turncoats, not quite sure what happened there but oh well let them fight it out
No hard feeling towards Enclave bro I'm just saying you all group extremely large, but hey look on the bright side you all weren't my worse mention on the top 10 lol. I absolutely don't like Armagedon but its for a number of reasons not just because they misspelled Armageddon but there name is understood fine.

Look out for my next top 10 update in the next coming weeks, should be an interesting few weeks ahead as more and more people get conquest

DeletedUser56567

Enclave will float, due to sheer numbers, eventually they will fall apart, it's like 113 all over again, Phoenix credit to them look like a good team. Hot.. hmm well best not upset them