Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser57326

Can somebody please get this guy some help.

First off, we lost as many cities in 10 days with half of our players on VM while facing 10+ other alliances so outnumbered 50-1 as most of the other alliances in the "coalition" lost in 2 days against just us.

Second, seriously if I hear anything else about Lycos I'm not going to be able to stop laughing. You guys successfully managed to fail so within the first 30 days on this server that you did the least honorable thing possible and instead of just ghosting or mass VM, you decided to mass colonize on the other side of the world from CM. Rimming yourself in a Dom world.

BTW, you failed to take a single city from me for almost 2 weeks of attacking me with a huge coalition until you left Lycrap and joined Kleos.

Comical, if any of the alliances can take us on 1 v 1 then would be happy to congratulate them for taking a city. So far, you needed a coalition of 10 alliances to get a single city.

Stop bragging about that, it doesn't show your skill it just makes us all want to give you a pacifier to keep you occupied and not making noise.
Considering you are the one that had the help of 3 large alliance to take my starter city, and I still sank 2 of YOUR cs. Now I have taken MY city back from you and you go VM(the Cowards way out). Im still standing and you are not, park your ego somewhere else.

PS did you finally figure how to send attack with LS? Guess you did not need LS when Nem did all the work LOL!

Do some back soon I want to take more cities from you.

Second, seriously if I hear anything else about Lycos I'm not going to be able to stop laughing. You guys successfully managed to fail so within the first 30 days on this server that you did the least honorable thing possible and instead of just ghosting or mass VM, you decided to mass colonize on the other side of the world from CM. Rimming yourself in a Dom world.

So the least honorable thing is to give up and ghost instead of regrouping and trying to get back into the fight....like wtf is that thinking. Us in Lykos know we probably won't win the world we just had 1 goal which was to screw over Check Mate once they kicked our asses. Looks like we did that pretty well. Also unlike Check Mate Lykos was not a premade it was a MRA in the beginning of the world with a lot of new players and a few vets so congrats on kicking the *** of a MRA early on in the game. Lykos now is more organized once we weeded out the players who didn't want to play. I've played many worlds and been a part of premades and honestly this is the most fun I have had in a while.

DeletedUser56008

Wow aren't y'all so high and mighty. 30-1 odds and just barely managed to make CM hit VM, that's quite a bit of talent that the coalition has. But how about instead of acting all high and mighty on forums y'all show us how to actually play since some of you seem to think CM is incapable, or are you just a bunch of keyboard warriors acting all tough since you've got 10+ alliances backing y'all?

luckydream

Lochagos
Wow aren't y'all so high and mighty. 30-1 odds and just barely managed to make CM hit VM, that's quite a bit of talent that the coalition has. But how about instead of acting all high and mighty on forums y'all show us how to actually play since some of you seem to think CM is incapable, or are you just a bunch of keyboard warriors acting all tough since you've got 10+ alliances backing y'all?

so who is Ryan, why do u make the fake accounts to prove ur point ?

xD What alliance of ur seize did u take 1v1 ??

DeletedUser56008

so who is Ryan, why do u make the fake accounts to prove ur point ?

xD What alliance of ur seize did u take 1v1 ??
No idea who Ryan is and this is my only account, hate to burst your bubble.

Haven't been in this world long enough to see a 1v1, only a 20v1.

So are you ready to show me how to actually play or are you only a keyboard warrior?

All Check Mate needed was better diplo and not to BP boost but that's just my two cents. No BP boost and Stooges and Nemesis don't turn their attention to Check Mate and are still tearing each other apart in O45

DeletedUser25566

Considering you are the one that had the help of 3 large alliance to take my starter city, and I still sank 2 of YOUR cs. Now I have taken MY city back from you and you go VM(the Cowards way out). Im still standing and you are not, park your ego somewhere else.

PS did you finally figure how to send attack with LS? Guess you did not need LS when Nem did all the work LOL!

Do some back soon I want to take more cities from you.
Would love to see the reports where I attacked with no LS. Granted I’ll give it to you I do think you got one CS... congrats. I send very few LS with my CS but that’s ok because that’s what LS nukes are for.
If I had help attacking you it was from someone else in CM. Yes in CM we help each other attack and defend, sort of the point of the whole alliance thing. Maybe Lykos could figure that out.
As far as VM, I didn’t go in to VM because you attacked me, although I did enjoy sniping 4-5 CS my last day even after a few hundred attacks. I went to VM because I’m traveling internationally so smarter to not get caught without service. Let’s talk about egos, young Freud.

DeletedUser25566

So the least honorable thing is to give up and ghost instead of regrouping and trying to get back into the fight....like wtf is that thinking. Us in Lykos know we probably won't win the world we just had 1 goal which was to screw over Check Mate once they kicked our asses. Looks like we did that pretty well. Also unlike Check Mate Lykos was not a premade it was a MRA in the beginning of the world with a lot of new players and a few vets so congrats on kicking the *** of a MRA early on in the game. Lykos now is more organized once we weeded out the players who didn't want to play. I've played many worlds and been a part of premades and honestly this is the most fun I have had in a while.
You know I give you a lot of respect. Last week I made a post about how I didn’t understand what some alliances got out of this whole coalition since it really just weakened us a little and made stooges stronger. At least you’re honest that you can’t win the world and the only reason you stayed was for some kind of revenge. You might be the first person in Lykos I respect.

You know I give you a lot of respect. Last week I made a post about how I didn’t understand what some alliances got out of this whole coalition since it really just weakened us a little and made stooges stronger. At least you’re honest that you can’t win the world and the only reason you stayed was for some kind of revenge. You might be the first person in Lykos I respect.
Well than you haven't met the new Lykos which is quite different than the old Lykos which was **** but kudos to my leaders for figuring stuff out and getting us into a decent position

Ryann16

Strategos
not to BP boost but that's just my two cents. No BP boost and Stooges and Nemesis don't turn their attention to Check Mate and are still tearing each other apart in O45

might want to tell your friends in lykos to stop killing their own troops in my city than if you’re against BP boosting. I can post reports if you like.

Well if it's in your city than they are probably not doing it on purpose and probably on accident so totally different from your intentional BP boosting

DeletedUser57326

I’ll post the screenshot shortly. It’s definitely on purpose.
You must be someone is CM 2nd account because you have only 1 city and you never had more than 2. So how would you know anything about what is going on in CM or any alliance as you don't have one. You also defend CM like a religious zealot, so you must be tided to them.

DeletedUser57326

Would love to see the reports where I attacked with no LS. Granted I’ll give it to you I do think you got one CS... congrats. I send very few LS with my CS but that’s ok because that’s what LS nukes are for.
If I had help attacking you it was from someone else in CM. Yes in CM we help each other attack and defend, sort of the point of the whole alliance thing. Maybe Lykos could figure that out.
As far as VM, I didn’t go in to VM because you attacked me, although I did enjoy sniping 4-5 CS my last day even after a few hundred attacks. I went to VM because I’m traveling internationally so smarter to not get caught without service. Let’s talk about egos, young Freud.
Ill bet all CM is claiming to be travailing(during a global pandemic and many countries locked down LOL) What will be the next excuse? broke your arm? Getting colon surgery? lol

DeletedUser56008

Ill bet all CM is claiming to be travailing(during a global pandemic and many countries locked down LOL) What will be the next excuse? broke your arm? Getting colon surgery? lol
If you had any brains you would be doing the same, it's the best time to travel since nobody else is lol. Sure wish I could be traveling right now too.

But on a serious note, have you ever heard of the word strategy? It's something us skilled and experienced grepolis players use, maybe you need to learn it.

Ryann16

Strategos
You must be someone is CM 2nd account because you have only 1 city and you never had more than 2. So how would you know anything about what is going on in CM or any alliance as you don't have one. You also defend CM like a religious zealot, so you must be tided to them.
Wow so you do have some common sense.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
All Check Mate needed was better diplo and not to BP boost but that's just my two cents. No BP boost and Stooges and Nemesis don't turn their attention to Check Mate and are still tearing each other apart in O45

Not sure I understand this? Stooges and Nemesis are not tearing each other apart.

Secondly the Diplomacy of CM was good up to the point were they became the runaway winners of the world. Some players were upset because CM were in such a good position they thought BP boosting, to a massive extent, was wrong; however If its doable then its legal. It may be unethical and many players may not like it but it is still a tool to use at the moment. I have seen BP boosting since 2010 but obviously not to this extent (I remember when you could kill your own troops for full BP - lol) . It just coincided with the buffs from the event to allow it.
Other players like me wanted a chance to win the world and CM were so far in front, a coalition was formed to remove or reduce CMs city count. any 1v1 battles would not have worked. This has still not helped my objective of winning the server - lol.