Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser24785

Branches even things up against the premades and the golders of the world, gives others a chance to have fun,...

I cant see how when only 30 members can win domination, only 30 members playing well as a team can even things up against golders and pre-mades, you just have to be as active and play as well as them. But time will tell ,we'll see in a month or two whether branch alliances are in the top 12 , or good single 30 members alliances are. Having pacts is just as effective as another branch ,hence i mentioned diplomacy.

1saaa

Strategos
Branches is something every team uses now. Two branches is fine in my eyes. Especially in a server like this. Two full branches this early? ehhhh. Three+ branches is overboard.

Painting them as the grand equaliser against pre-mades is dumb. Pre-mades use them as well.

Moon Breathing

Chiliarch
Hello guys and girls,
A quick overview before the BP ends. Let's go.

Note: This is a top13, but actually a top10. All my thoughts are based in statistics and my opinion. And battle points aren't going to be relevant due to mergings, disbandements....I'm sorry if I offend someone, feel free to argue below.
Pseira1key.png
Pseira1.png

1. Check Mate: Honestly, I don't know about this team, but I only heard good things about them. Located in O54 next to the center with some cities spread in the surroundings. They have been leading all scoreboards since the first days. Swim

Players
Points 152344
Cities54
Top100 fighters14
Top100 players16

2/49. Spirtum Sancti/ SS Wannabe: Overall a solid alliance. Located in O55 with a good placement and a few islands under their domain. Swim

Players
Points 162040
Cities60
Top100 fighters10
Top100 players11

3/11. Beach Party/ Beach Bums: They have been founding cities in rocks. Have a strong presence in O44, but also a considerable number of cities in O54. With this placement, they may end up fighting multiple fronts. Float

Players
Points 202885
Cities97
Top100 fighters10
Top100 players13

4/5. red flags/ red guards: They look big and scary and count with many talented players. But they didn't domain none of their oceans: O45/O55. Similar situation to Beach Party. Float

Players
Points 225727
Cities105
Top100 fighters11
Top100 players17

6/32. Red Mist/ RM II: RM count with a good placement in O54 behind CM. An agressive start will help them to catch up CM. Swim

Players
Points 131232
Cities62
Top100 fighters3
Top100 players7

7/25. Dynamic Impact/ Dynamic Apes: Made a late drop, but they have a good roster with many top fighters from Mylasa. Solid positioning in O44 and a tight core. With many small MRAs in their ocean, they'll grow quickly. Swim

Players
Points 140246
Cities59
Top100 fighters8
Top100 players9

8. No Tolerance: They have a good placement and strong presence in O45. Without premades in their ocean, they're freely to rule this ocean. Swim

Players
Points 83311
Cities43
Top100 fighters3
Top100 players2

9. Boom Boom Squad: Open alliance. Sink

Players
Points 80602
Cities42
Top100 fighters3
Top100 players3

10. Imperia: A bunch of cities sandwiched between red flags and SS and another bunch close to RM. Sink

Players
Points 82459
Cities42
Top100 fighters3
Top100 players4

12/14 Peaky Blinders/ BASTERED BIRGADE: Located in O55, right behind of SS. They may take benefit for being far from most of their rivals. Swoat

Players
Points 141204
Cities71
Top100 fighters3
Top100 players4

I would put some underdogs, but I'll let to another day. This takes more time than I had imagined, going to sleep.
Cheers,
Moon

Moon Breathing

Chiliarch
I'm glad to receive so many likes. :)
Next top10 will be on Sunday night or Monday, if interesting things happen in this week.

A brief note: The founder of Boom Boom Squad lost his father and is passing through a difficult situation... Even though, he/she's still playing in this world.
Btw, the new team seems to have prosperous future.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Now that bp has ended I decided I would make another top 12,totally not getting bullied into it by my alliance or anything (please help me), anyways.
1. Check Mate: Located almost smack dab in the middle of the map these guys have most of their cities in 54 with a few spread in 44 and 55. I would say they are in the top 3 for rooster of players with nearly everyone recognizable from other worlds. They have one of the best cores in the world and I would say the second hardest ocean. Currently fighting beach party and absolutely demolishing them with a score of 11-0 for Check Mate. They are also the top alliance for bp and should have a very bright future as long as they can deal with Red mist who is the only real contender in their ocean. Core 9/10, Players 10/10, Location 7/10 SWIM
2. Spirtum Sancti/Spirtum Sancti wannabe:
Located in the middle of 55 these guys have a solid rooster. So far seem to just be expanding in their ocean, leisurely taking cities around them. They are in what I would say is the hardest ocean but I have no doubt they will come out on top. Their main competition is red flags/red guards and peaky blinders/basterd brigade. They should be able to easily clean up their ocean. In 3d place for Bp but haven't really fought anyone so imagine that will change in the coming days. Core 10/10, Players 8/10, Location 9/10 SWIM
3.Beach Party/Beach Bums:
I barely recognize anyone from this alliance,maybe one or 2 here and there. Seems like they are mass recruiting and already have a second branch. They are pretty spread out in 44 with the majority of their cities. They are also sandwiched between Check Mate and Dynamic Impact which will lead them to have some serious issues. They are already losing cities to Check Mate with the score being 0-11 for them. Second for bp after all the defending they have been doing I don't see this alliance lasting long unless they retreat to the rim or just keep finding players to recruit. Core 4/10,players 2/10, Location 1/10 SINK
4. Red Guards/Red Flags:
These guys have a decent rooster. Located in 55 they have no real room to expand with Spirtum below them and Check Mate above. However they do have a fine core and some good players so I believe they will be able to last a while but won't be here for the endgame. They also have a few cities in 45 which they will have a hard time holding on to with all they will be dealing with in 55. 5th and 7th for bp. Core 7/10, Players 6/10, Location 3/10 FLOAT
5. Dynamic Impact/Dynamic Apes: Located in 44 these guys have by far one of the best roosters with tons of heavy hitters. They have an ok core with a few cities in 54 and spread out in 44. They are in a prime location to take over 44 or 45 with no real competition anywhere near them. They can also expand to the rim if they so please. So far have only taken 2 cities off Beach but that could change. The only snag I see is the cities they have in 54 which could cause some tensions and be hard to hold on to. They are in 4th for bp. Core 6/10, Players 9/10, Location 10/10 SWIM
6. Red Mist/Red Mist 2:
Located in 54 these guys are spread all over the place and even have a chunk of cities in 55. However they are able to move into the rim if they need to. They are right beside Check Mate and will have to fight them over the ocean which won't end well for them,their only advantage being numbers. They have a couple of familiar names but also seem to have a lot of simmers/inactives. These guys have their work cut out for them if they want to stay in this world. Ranked 9th for bp. Core 2/10, Players 3/10, Location 6/10 SINK
7. Phoenix:
Located in 45 These guys started late and seem to have a decent core. Nobody around them to fight or be threaten by and can easily access the rim. However very few recognizable names and since this is a domination world I don't think they will fair well later on against the heavy hitters. 28th for bp but still in beginner protection so will change. Core 7/10, Players 2/10, Location 10/10 FLOAT
8.Peaky Blinders/Bastered Brigade: Located in 55 these guys have an all right core. Right behind Spirtum I think these guys will fall very fast. They do have access to the rim however and might be able to retreat and live the rest of their live out there. Already have a bunch of inactives. No real players of note in the alliance. Ranked 10 and 14th for bp. Core 5/10, Players 1/10, Location 6/10 SINK
9. No Tolerance: Spread out over 45 these guys have a decent core and no real competition in their ocean besides Phoenix who are still a ways away. I imagine they will do well for the foreseeable future. Not many players of note however. Have a good ranking of number 6 in the bp boards. Might surprise the world. Core 7/10, Players 3/10, Location 10/10 SWIM

Alliances of note
Quiet potatoes

PS : It seems as though Move. the leader of Check Mate went into vm just before the first day out of bp commenced,must have been scared he would be attacked. However he is back now unfortunately and ready to lose some cities :D

DeletedUser57125

So does the french and the portuguese´s a threat or not yet?

SlothTzu

Strategos
#1 Check Mate
its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

#2 Spirtum Sancti
its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

#3 Red Guards/Flags

#4 Beach Party/Bums

#5 PHOENIX

#6 Dynamic Impact/Apes

#7 animal farm