Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser56862

lovely read though phoenix in any form appears to be a sink the only reason they have floated at all is because they appear to have enlisted close to half of all players that appeared in 126. the coalition are benefiting from the ample supply of phoenix flesh which is being consumed by just about everyone .. i suspect the coalition could be on a plate before too long

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Evil - HI how are you and sorry I stole your name lol i did have it from 2012.

great top 10 - however at this speed all alliances are in with a shout especially when they gold the event. Once the event has finished we shall see what players are made of.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Evil - HI how are you and sorry I stole your name lol i did have it from 2012.

great top 10 - however at this speed all alliances are in with a shout especially when they gold the event. Once the event has finished we shall see what players are made of.

Fancy swapping accounts so I can have the name? ;) lmao
Yeah you are definitely right about that! Either way though, hope you guys win in 44, very open ocean it seems but my money is on yous so don't be letting me down :D
Also, I will be making version 2 of my dairies, 1-2 weeks after the event so I'm sure a lot will change in the upcoming weeks.

DeletedUser57125

Greetings
Nice to see such a competitive world
Good game to all