Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Lol , I quit for too long just cant remember anything had to go through the whole nagidos forum to know the story lmao.. u guys r doing very well on this world just hope u dont go by SMYN strategy which already failed :(
Thank you :)
If I may ask, what does SMYN stand for? I'm absolutely awful at figuring things out when it comes to slang o_O

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Thank you :)
If I may ask, what does SMYN stand for? I'm absolutely awful at figuring things out when it comes to slang o_O
Mhhhmm, I figured out today after going thru the external forum..it stands for show me your noobies alliance haha... I see your strategies are a bit close tho

DeletedUser56742

I am still writing it up, Papas post didn't really change much since I know Check is hitting them, etc.
My post will be up this evening, Promise! :)
ARRRRRGHHHHH! If it isnt covid that kills me it will be you!
You also better mention me by name, otherwise, I may cry

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Part 2
  • Kleos – Swim
Good old Kleos, lead by one of my good friends! Also, a drama free group which is great to see. Statistically speaking, they’re quite low on the offensive and defensive charts, which means, as much as I hate to say it, Nemesis did a lot of the heavy lifting during their OP together against Beach Party. However, nevertheless the OP has been very successful as we all know, and Kleos played their part for sure. I definitely believe they will swim. Some may think, Nemesis will betray them in the future, but I personally don’t think that is the case, as Nemesis has a lot of fantastic players, who know the value of loyalty. Besides, if this was to happen, it would make life a lot easier for Check, which I believe both Nemesis and Kleos don’t want. I can see the partnership lasting until the end since there is no drama between the 2 groups but instead, solid teamwork with Nemesis leading the front lines, and Kleos following closely behind.

• Elite Squad – Float/Sink
Good old Elite Squad, quite frankly, a group I have no idea on which is rather depressing and exciting at the same time. I have no idea on their connections or anything, but I can confirm they haven’t lost any cities to any of the top 5, not for a while anyway. However, I do believe this could be because of the whole OP that kept everyone distracted against Beach Party, since Elite Squad chipped in as well. They did lost a city to Check before Beach Party got ganged up on, and my instinct tells me, they could be next as they’re roughly in the middle of both, Nemesis and Check Mate which is a rather, rough place to be in, which what I’m basing their status on. I don’t believe Nemesis would have a pact with Kleos and Elites. Looking at the maps, they don’t really share many islands with Nemesis at all which makes me believe they definitely aren’t working together. They haven’t lost a city for a while, but then again I strongly stand by my theory and I believe its because of the whole Beach Party OP. Statistic wise, 5th in the offensive ranks and 10th in the defensive ranks.

Either way, if they have a nap with Nemesis and Check, I believe that will break eventually and either way it’s not good. Once one breaks, I believe they might get the Beach Party treatment.

Prove me wrong guys, shine some light and show us your intentions, because I hardly know much about you lot, and I hope you stick around despite my negative opinion!

• Scruffies – Sink
2 hours ago, my opinion was completely different, which adds another bit of drama into the mix. Not going to lie, it was going to be a firm swim, until I found out that the diplomatic side of things between them and Check went from peace, to war, which did take me by surprise for sure! It was going well, while it lasted until Itchy sent some Mantis to Move and his gates, and well I don’t believe that’s too smart. I don’t think Scruffies can take Check on in any way. My opinion would have differ and would have given them a float status because there was a saving grace, that’s Spirits who are also on bad terms with Check. However, Spirits have a lot on their plate right now, just 30 minutes ago Puppy left, and they have other things to worry about than Scruffies. They are doing very well when it comes to offensive rankings, 6th to be exact. Defense wise, out of the top 10, but that is going to change very shortly I believe. Apologies guys, I stand by Check on this war.

• Lost Souls – Sink
Well well, we meet again, the group which use to be known as Phoenix back in the days who are still split in 2 different oceans, hence why the sink status. As we can see from the statistics, they’re steadily, losing cities to Nemesis which should push them out to one ocean. Which I believe should be 55, since it has the most chaos going on. However, despite the whole drama in 55, I don’t believe they will dominate it anytime soon and I strongly believe Spirits can get things back on track. If not, my money would be put elsewhere anyway as I horribly bios towards Peaky Blinders. Statistically, out of 10 in the offensive ranks and 10th when it comes to defense, which also proves their lack of contribution towards working with PB.

• TWC – Swim
A new little crew added into the mix that came out of nowhere, with a rank of 7 when it comes to aggression already, and boy they’re here to stay from what we’ve seen so far. With all the chaos going on in 55, I believe this group is benefiting from it a lot, and they could potentially cause some trouble soon enough. Again, another group I don’t know too much about as they appeared out of no where. They haven’t lost a single city, which means they have a possible nap with Spirits. However, with all the chaos going on, they could exploit their weakness and start hitting them. I’m sure Peaky Blinders would chip in also.

Out of the top 10 in defensive rankings, which means no trouble has come their way. Exciting times for this group I would say! Look forward to seeing them climb the ranks.

• Rag-Tag and Cheese – Sink
Another new group which has appeared since our last sink and swim post, I do love the name! However, the group is kind of in a similar to Souls split between two oceans, 44 and 45 to be exact. Once again, I cant see them in 44 for very long against Kleos and Nemesis, and I can’t see them take on Animal Farm either especially not Animal Farm. I believe they will sink soon enough. Statistic wise, both defense and offense are out of the top 10. Prove me wrong, and I hope to see yous on the next chapter of sink and swim!

Now onto my favorite part.

• Peaky Blinders - Swim swim, and swim some more!

Really really happy to see this group still around and keeping their rhythm going. This isn’t a bias swim in anyway or is it

I honestly believe this group will swim and still have their say in this world. Lets start with some facts, sitting 2nd when it comes to the defensive rankings, and 9th when it comes to offensive rankings. I know, Peaky Blinders have lost a good amount of cities to Spirit in the last couple of days but I don’t believe that will take them down at all. With all the chaos going on in 55, I think they will benefit from this the most, and it’s kind of exciting to be honest. I did say they would stick around and they proved me right so thank you, and keep doing that!

Once again, they have so many options now, more than before. I believe they will work with TWC soon enough and take on 55 as their own, while Check benefits from the Spirit troubles. Definitely a group to keep a look out for as I believe they will bounce back a lot stronger. Or maybe, they will be a solution to the Spirit troubles, who knows

Honorable mention to Stooges!

Specifically Puppy, the lovely human who said our group will need a dog, rather than a puppy to carry my group to a win, definitely made me laugh, cheeky bugger!

PS, I hope you make the right decision, the one I told you about to be exact

Also shout out to Paladin over in 54, we’ve had a very spicy and successful mini Operation!

I hope you all enjoyed the read, again I am sorry for any spelling mistakes and my poor grammar! Time to go have my strawberry ice cream and enjoy a movie haha.

Stay safe everyone.

MeI signing out.

DeletedUser22115

well said. but shouldn't it be 1. Check Mate 2. Check Mates Sister 3. Check Mates 2nd Cousin Twice Removed 4. Spirtum Sancti

DeletedUser56719

After yesterday post, why not trying a top12?
1. CM - definetly a chance to win, everything despendin in their diplomacy. How much time they have the pact with Nemesis they are safe. As the time pass their chances goes up. SWIM
2. AF - It will be nice to see how they'll face Nemesis alone or listen here lol. With Stoogers. Unfortunetly there are no other competent alliance. SWIM
3. Nemesis - How it makes your dropped to #3 now lol. A nice alliance that I think it has the best chances in winning this world.
4. Stooges - This alliance is formed from ex-SS players, unfortunetly they won't achive anything. Their morale is low and in this form they are just food for CM. They may end ghosting or being absorbed by CM or Nemesis.
5-12. Food or academy.

DeletedUser46108

After yesterday post, why not trying a top12?
1. CM - definetly a chance to win, everything despendin in their diplomacy. How much time they have the pact with Nemesis they are safe. As the time pass their chances goes up. SWIM
2. AF - It will be nice to see how they'll face Nemesis alone or listen here lol. With Stoogers. Unfortunetly there are no other competent alliance. SWIM
3. Nemesis - How it makes your dropped to #3 now lol. A nice alliance that I think it has the best chances in winning this world.
4. Stooges - This alliance is formed from ex-SS players, unfortunetly they won't achive anything. Their morale is low and in this form they are just food for CM. They may end ghosting or being absorbed by CM or Nemesis.
5-12. Food or academy.
Other than the fact that you still insist on CM and Nem pact you are pretty much spot on Papa.