Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Apologies everyone, I been travelling during the weekend and didn't have time to make my updated version
It'll be out this upcoming weekend;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
As Stooges started bombarding Nemesis, News channels reported many casualties, Stooges didn't respect the rules of engagement and thousands of civilians were reported died. Hence why the united nations decided to secretly take part in the war to prevent anymore casualties

Thousand civilians died outside my gates at 000 - No Kleos, when I may have caused some trouble earlier last week :p

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
What? where? damn need to finish this celebrating first then we will have a look

Don't bother commenting on the credibility of the post, I did mention it ain't 100% accurate and it's for fun, there are some accurate events though, but mainly some made up stories served the story telling haha

DeletedUser57161

What going on with checkmate? I seems like everyone left but some joined back...

DeletedUser57161

I thought it involved one person leaving.... they had 7 members when I noticed stooges on no.1

They're back to 20 now though

DeletedUser54708

I thought it involved one person leaving.... they had 7 members when I noticed stooges on no.1

They're back to 20 now though

If they had Kuriants leave he would have missed out on the 40% BP bonus the event gave :)

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Its the latest tactic to gain slots unfortunately - ah I remember the old days when you could attack yourself for full BP......how I miss the old days

mats25

Phrourach
i looking most awful alliance in top...but dont see any bigger drama...
i dont need leading alliance who have discipline and order..i need mess and drama...
yes there was some posts about MOVE. and the alliance..but too boring...
so here is the top 10...so please let me be you alliance smallest and worst member...waiting invite...Ouuyee

Last edited:

DeletedUser22951

So the pieces of the board are 'moving' or should i say being 'moved'.

Stooges are being attacked in the south by a small group of alliances.

How long before the next stages of the opp with nemesis and co add their weight in the east and check mate finally land the blow in the north.

Another strategic master plan perhaps?

Certainly not even close to a fair fight.

Could be another shake up @ EN126... Lets see what gives.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
So the pieces of the board are 'moving' or should i say being 'moved'.

Stooges are being attacked in the south by a small group of alliances.

How long before the next stages of the opp with nemesis and co add their weight in the east and check mate finally land the blow in the north.

Another strategic master plan perhaps?

Certainly not even close to a fair fight.

Could be another shake up @ EN126... Lets see what gives.

Another strategy gap?

Go to the interview between Zap and evil, and check what he called the alliances out of the top 3 (Check Mate, Stooges, Nemesis and their coalition), he simply called them "Food", this is a big proof of how much leaders lack "experience". you reap what you sow my friend, if you failed to even build 1 good relation in this world, and if you look at small alliances as "Food" then you really need to learn how to play. My words are aggressive, I'm very disappointed in this world.

Even Check Mate who are 10X more organized than stooges they always try to understand small alliances surrounding them or categorize them as either enemies or ""friends with benefits ;-)""

To be honest and fair, the only leader who deserves to be mentioned is move., despite the fact that I don't agree with him on many things, still he is always 1 step ahead of other alliances.