Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Ralzon

Hoplite
This post may be inaccurate but I thought of giving summary of things

History repeating itself (animal farm).
Powerhouses aligning to take down a threat...
But never underestimate the receiving end.. Underestimating them can become powerhouses demise.

Finally, the stages have been set,
It is expected that the Great war will begin soon
It's already decided that 32% of the world will face 13%

But rumour says both sides are gathering allies to face the other side.
Even alliances from the rim of the world will be invited in this war.
Each side is using the strategy "enemy of an enemy is a friend"

If gathering allies are successful, It looks like
44% of the world will face 35% of the world.
Western Rim will want revenge but there is an ocean between them,
so either they make bread with enemies or support the other side with defence.
Seems like North Western rim will not interested in war or who knows, they may also participate
If almost every alliance like western n north western takes part, my guess is like
52% vs 40%

If my guess was right, Wow, 90% of world participating in a single war.
I don't know about other worlds but There were never a big war like this happened here before.........
Wow, there is going to be a lot of bloodshed in this war.
If one side wins, the victor of the world will probably get decided.
but if other the side win, Next would be cold war between them.
Alliances on that side know if they win, next would be cold war, so will they put their differences aside??

It seems like there is not going to be middle ground in this war.

Fezic

Lochagos
Ugg. Is this going to be another server where a huge coalition forms to try to stop the team that started well?

It always has the same result. The leading team rakes in bp from all the alliances attacking them and get even further in the lead.

It would be interesting if the teams that still have an opportunity to catch up did a smart thing and went to war with each other while shunning the leaders. That is the only way they could catch up. Because that way the followers can get bp with the leaders left out.

Ralzon

Hoplite
Ugg. Is this going to be another server where a huge coalition forms to try to stop the team that started well?

It always has the same result. The leading team rakes in bp from all the alliances attacking them and get even further in the lead.

It would be interesting if the teams that still have an opportunity to catch up did a smart thing and went to war with each other while shunning the leaders. That is the only way they could catch up. Because that way the followers can get bp with the leaders left out.
You sound boring....
there is going to be a lot of strategies, backstabbing, drama in the coming day..
I'm very much eager to see the end result of this war...

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach

lmao, 100000 IQ noob haha

Check Mate boosted 3 of their players with 2 million BP each, leave them more time and they would boost their whole alliance and no one would be able to catch up

Really if you have good information or smart thing to say, say it

otherwise don't post such a thing lol

Fezic

Lochagos
lmao, 100000 IQ noob haha

Check Mate boosted 3 of their players with 2 million BP each, leave them more time and they would boost their whole alliance and no one would be able to catch up

You sound boring....
there is going to be a lot of strategies, backstabbing, drama in the coming day..
I'm very much eager to see the end result of this war...
Oh. I'm new so I thought people were playing the same game.

Yeah it's pretty unfair that Check Mate used a strategy with in the rules that can be easily identified but not copied or even improved on.

I guess the only solution is one that's destine to fail.

The thing is there would never be a true 1v1 fight between the top alliances. It might start out as a 1v1 but soon it will be a 1v2 as the other top alliances will jump on one side. We already saw this with animal farm as Nemesis and Animal Farm went at it and soon Check Mate and Stooges were attacking Animal Farm. Check Mate will still get BP if they fight or boost their own BP

DeletedUser52860

Unfortunately winning Domination is all about slots, not particularly fighting. As ever in Grepolis people look for the line of least resistance.

Boosting 2 million battle points gives 6,666 culture points and slots to burn. Any losses CM make can immediately be filled, even if they just take ghosts in the core or colonize (which I hope they don't).

Many alliances who think they can win have not done the maths. If they did they would realize they probably couldn't take enough cities in the time remaining to get the swords on their profile.

Fezic

Lochagos
Unfortunately winning Domination is all about slots, not particularly fighting.
Why is it unfortunate? Seems like a pretty neutral statement.
As ever in Grepolis people look for the line of least resistance.
Seems like a sound tactic for people to use.

Boosting 2 million battle points gives 6,666 culture points and slots to burn.
Thanks. Math is hard. Doesn't each slot take more and more cp to open?
"Slots to burn" that kinda flies in the face of the "Domination is all about slots" statement. More importantly it seems like a really great reason for alliances to boost players.

Any losses CM make can immediately be filled, even if they just take ghosts in the core or colonize (which I hope they don't).
Whoa! I don't think they need tactical tips.

Many alliances who think they can win have not done the maths. If they did they would realize they probably couldn't take enough cities in the time remaining to get the swords on their profile.
If leaders of alliances come to this conclusion they have no business leading an alliance. Good leadership would figure out how to boost their team also.

DeletedUser52860

Jeez this guy. If he was an ice cream he’d lick himself. You can almost hear him patting himself on the back while he's writing it?

Domination was supposed to encourage teams to fight each other. I was merely pointing out it has encouraged people to employ snide tactics instead.

Fair play to if you’d prefer to get your domination win this way instead of by superior gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Jeez this guy. If he was an ice cream he’d lick himself.

Domination was supposed to encourage teams to fight each other. I was merely pointing out it has encouraged people to employ snide tactics instead.

Fair play to if you’d prefer to get your domination win this way instead of by superior gameplay.
Its superior gameplay to have 16 alliances attack one? Never knew that :D

DeletedUser25566

I always expected The Voodoo or NMA to be the first to take a city from Check Mate, but regardless, here to brag :D

View attachment 14019
Should you really brag about this. Title should be “33-1 player ratio and we finally took a city”.

what would be impressive is if any of you pulled it off with just 30 people. Every time we attacked we shared no forum with anyone. I don’t think you could pull it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Should you really brag about this. Title should be “33-1 player ratio and we finally took a city”.

what would be impressive is if any of you pulled it off with just 30 people. Every time we attacked we shared no forum with anyone. I don’t think you could pull it off.

errmm now I'm lost, didn't timothy tell the first alliance/person to take a city from Check Mate to brag?

DeletedUser52860

Its superior gameplay to have 16 alliances attack one? Never knew that :D

Obviously i'm not talking about this stinky hug-fest of a server. To be fair I think CM would have had less enemies if they had not taken the mickey with the BP boosting? I mean c'mon, 10 million more BP that the number 2 alliance! :eek:

It's like choosing to be Lance Armstrong instead of Usain Bolt.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
~~~~Nemesis & Kleos walking side by side holding one another hand and chit-chatting

Kleos: Hey Nemsis, did you hear about the BP boosting Check Mate did?
Nemesis: Yeah, it was awesome! 6 Million BP ~drooling
Kleos: how long you think we need to make 6 Million BP?
Nemesis: Ummmm, not sure baby, probably hella lot of time!

~~~~Kleos & Nemesis scratching their heads and trying to do the calculations
Kleos: did you manage to come up with a result?
Nemesis: No, want me to hire a company to do the Math?
Kleos: Yup, why not, we can spare some money for it

----------------------------

~~~~ Nemesis Walking in Stooges office like a Boss

Nemesis: Hey, current enemies, future friends, I have a task for you, and we gonna pay you lot lot of gold for it!
Stooges: Yeah Yeah Yeah, sure! please tell us what is it?
Nemesis: I want you to calculate how much time Nemesis & kleos need to make 6 Million BP
Stooges: Easy Peasy!! How much you are ready to pay?
Nemesis: 30K gold, 5K before the result, 25K after the result

~~~ Stooges spit on their hand and offer it for a shake

~~~ Nemesis reluctantly with disgust do the same

~~~Stooges hiring their best ever employee to do the calculations, 2 days later, Stooges reached out for Nemesis with the results

Stooges: Hey Nemesis, Now you have hired the best company ever to do the work for you! here are the results

~~~ Nemesis opens the well-sealed folder to find a huge stack of empty papers with 1 result at the end 90 days, 17 minutes, 53 seconds
Nemesis Looks at Stooges with enthusiasm, WOW that's impressive work!
~~~ Nemesis runs fast towards Kleos to inform them of the result
~~~ Stooges worried about Nemesis yet not paying
Nemesis: Kleos!!! look at this, it's going to take us 90 days, 17 minutes, 53 seconds
Kleos: Wow, that's almost impossible, What should we do?
Nemesis: I don't know!
Stooges: Pay us maybe?
~~~Kleos trying to bluff stooges
Kleos: Now those aren't some reliable results
~~~ Kleos reach out their pocket to pay 5K gold only to stooges
~~~ Lykos lurking around
Stooges: LMAO 5K Gold, I can barely brush my teeth with those
Nemesis: ~~giggles, 5K gold only
Lykos mumbles: holy smoking hell, that's a lot of gold!!!!
~~~Lykos jumps in
Lykos: Well I have another plan for you!
Nemesis: Do you know this guy kleos?
Kleos: nahh, probably some stranger
Stooges: who the hell is this guy
Lykos: Okay Okay okay, Listen to me first, I have a huge coalition of small alliances who wants to fight against Check Mate, rather than trying to make 6 Million Battle Points, why don't we simply downsize Check Mate and this way we don't have to catch up with their slots, and you pay me this 5K gold?
Nemesis: now that's interesting coming from a stranger
Kleos: ummmm, Well at least he agreed on the 5K gold
Stooges: Really?

~~~ Nemesis, Kleos & Lykos walk away with big plans in their head without paying to Stooges

~~~ Stooges thinking quietly, what should I do now?!

~~~ La Cucaracha lurking around
La Cucaracha: Hey Stooges, I have a great plan for you, why don't you help us out in our war with Check Mate, and this will you'll be number 1 alliance?
Stooges: Ummm, Sounds good, if I'll be number 1, why not!
La Cucaracha: Cool, Let's do it!
Stooges: What, WAIT, this sounds like the same plan as Nemesis, Kleos, & Lykos who just left me out!!!!

Funny how the dominoes begin to fall once the first is dropped! of course if the CM members didn't keep ghosting after just 1 day of pressure it would be more fun all round. Whats up with them, its embarrassing.

• The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky Balboa.

Last edited:

Just because the mines ran out of gold that day, no need to Ghost about it.

Last edited: