Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser25566

~~~~Nemesis & Kleos walking side by side holding one another hand and chit-chatting

Kleos: Hey Nemsis, did you hear about the BP boosting Check Mate did?
Nemesis: Yeah, it was awesome! 6 Million BP ~drooling
Kleos: how long you think we need to make 6 Million BP?
Nemesis: Ummmm, not sure baby, probably hella lot of time!

~~~~Kleos & Nemesis scratching their heads and trying to do the calculations
Kleos: did you manage to come up with a result?
Nemesis: No, want me to hire a company to do the Math?
Kleos: Yup, why not, we can spare some money for it

----------------------------

~~~~ Nemesis Walking in Stooges office like a Boss

Nemesis: Hey, current enemies, future friends, I have a task for you, and we gonna pay you lot lot of gold for it!
Stooges: Yeah Yeah Yeah, sure! please tell us what is it?
Nemesis: I want you to calculate how much time Nemesis & kleos need to make 6 Million BP
Stooges: Easy Peasy!! How much you are ready to pay?
Nemesis: 30K gold, 5K before the result, 25K after the result

~~~ Stooges spit on their hand and offer it for a shake

~~~ Nemesis reluctantly with disgust do the same

~~~Stooges hiring their best ever employee to do the calculations, 2 days later, Stooges reached out for Nemesis with the results

Stooges: Hey Nemesis, Now you have hired the best company ever to do the work for you! here are the results

~~~ Nemesis opens the well-sealed folder to find a huge stack of empty papers with 1 result at the end 90 days, 17 minutes, 53 seconds
Nemesis Looks at Stooges with enthusiasm, WOW that's impressive work!
~~~ Nemesis runs fast towards Kleos to inform them of the result
~~~ Stooges worried about Nemesis yet not paying
Nemesis: Kleos!!! look at this, it's going to take us 90 days, 17 minutes, 53 seconds
Kleos: Wow, that's almost impossible, What should we do?
Nemesis: I don't know!
Stooges: Pay us maybe?
~~~Kleos trying to bluff stooges
Kleos: Now those aren't some reliable results
~~~ Kleos reach out their pocket to pay 5K gold only to stooges
~~~ Lykos lurking around
Stooges: LMAO 5K Gold, I can barely brush my teeth with those
Nemesis: ~~giggles, 5K gold only
Lykos mumbles: holy smoking hell, that's a lot of gold!!!!
~~~Lykos jumps in
Lykos: Well I have another plan for you!
Nemesis: Do you know this guy kleos?
Kleos: nahh, probably some stranger
Stooges: who the hell is this guy
Lykos: Okay Okay okay, Listen to me first, I have a huge coalition of small alliances who wants to fight against Check Mate, rather than trying to make 6 Million Battle Points, why don't we simply downsize Check Mate and this way we don't have to catch up with their slots, and you pay me this 5K gold?
Nemesis: now that's interesting coming from a stranger
Kleos: ummmm, Well at least he agreed on the 5K gold
Stooges: Really?

~~~ Nemesis, Kleos & Lykos walk away with big plans in their head without paying to Stooges

~~~ Stooges thinking quietly, what should I do now?!

~~~ La Cucaracha lurking around
La Cucaracha: Hey Stooges, I have a great plan for you, why don't you help us out in our war with Check Mate, and this will you'll be number 1 alliance?
Stooges: Ummm, Sounds good, if I'll be number 1, why not!
La Cucaracha: Cool, Let's do it!
Stooges: What, WAIT, this sounds like the same plan as Nemesis, Kleos, & Lykos who just left me out!!!!
Hahahahaha if Lykos or Stooges ever make number one I’ll be shocked.

The same Lykos that was choosing between mass ghost, mass vm or the more comical mass rim migration (in a dom world); and then went with mass migration to the rim on the other side of the world.

Stooges and AF we shouldn’t have stoped attacking either or the new stooges wouldn’t exist. Great way of thanking us for our mercy.

Hahahahaha if Lykos or Stooges ever make number one I’ll be shocked.

The same Lykos that was choosing between mass ghost, mass vm or the more comical mass rim migration (in a dom world); and then went with mass migration to the rim on the other side of the world.

Stooges and AF we shouldn’t have stoped attacking either or the new stooges wouldn’t exist. Great way of thanking us for our mercy.
They sure wont win at Ghosting, CM definitely winning that one, we should start a competition to guess the next CM member to Ghost.

Let them have their moment it only took them 33/1 odds to take cities from us ok, thats pretty great for them :D
Wow, thats so weird because your my second favourite to Ghost next! Almost spooky the way you popped out of the woodwork at the mention of Ghosts! You should stay in game rather than coming on here, especially the way your cities are disappearing.

DeletedUser25566

Wow, thats so weird because your my second favourite to Ghost next! Almost spooky the way you popped out of the woodwork at the mention of Ghosts! You should stay in game rather than coming on here, especially the way your cities are disappearing.
Hey if you are so confident I challenge you to drop the coalition and try to take us on with just your alliance.

Hey if you are so confident I challenge you to drop the coalition and try to take us on with just your alliance.
We have been doing that for the last 4 months and even with all the gold you used you still couldn't wipe us out. You do have some great players, but i dont include you in that, in fact until today I've never noticed you in game before. I suppose every team has there share of simmers.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
We have been doing that for the last 4 months and even with all the gold you used you still couldn't wipe us out. You do have some great players, but i dont include you in that, in fact until today I've never noticed you in game before. I suppose every team has there share of simmers.
Sorry we only had so many slots, more of your players quit than ours thought but easy to find replacement for those :p

DeletedUser25566

I am a big noob so not surprised you haven’t heard of me. I lose a lot of cities, really you shouldn’t even have to try.

Ping me in game, that way I know who you are since you’re obviously a big deal around here. Want to make sure I don’t confuse someone of your spectacular skill as just someone basic to rim.

I am a big noob so not surprised you haven’t heard of me. I lose a lot of cities, really you shouldn’t even have to try.

Ping me in game, that way I know who you are since you’re obviously a big deal around here. Want to make sure I don’t confuse someone of your spectacular skill as just someone basic to rim.
Ping Sent.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I'll be clear and honest here, we all like/respect Check Mate, we have friends over there. But, at the end 1 alliance is going to win, and with Check Mate around, it's impossible for any other alliance to have a chance, so yes, we are all fighting Check Mate, because only by the fall of Check Mate we are all going to have our fair chance in winning

All clear and loud, Check Mate still have a chance to do something about it, but felt like saying it, don't get upset or take it personal, it's only a game after all

DeletedUser20818

I'll be clear and honest here, we all like/respect Check Mate, we have friends over there. But, at the end 1 alliance is going to win, and with Check Mate around, it's impossible for any other alliance to have a chance, so yes, we are all fighting Check Mate, because only by the fall of Check Mate we are all going to have our fair chance in winning

All clear and loud, Check Mate still have a chance to do something about it, but felt like saying it, don't get upset or take it personal, it's only a game after all

If this could be done without clearly spamming one player for 16 hours straight with pointless nothing attacks, that would be great and fair. all the alliances of the world need to band together and break the rules to get anywhere is sad.

DeletedUser25566

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

Really though I’m confused by this statement. I actually feel bad for anyone in your coalition except for nemisis or stooges. They’re basically just giving an assist to someone else to have a chance to win. Kleos, Stooges and Nem aren’t that much smaller than us.

so just to clarify, your goal is to give nemisis family and stooges a better chance to win.

For kleos to win they have to fight through nemisis to control enough core. Lykos is barely in the core at all so likely outside the dom circle almost completely except a few random cities, SP/La Cuc/NMA will have to end up fighting nemisis and stooges who have a massive head start and have way more in the core. This is also if you all could do enough damage to really hurt us.

well done nem and stooges, I give you all a 10 for spinning a web of how this helps everyone