Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Everyone needs to chill and have some chocolate

tenor.gif

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Now this top 10 is going to be hard, as things are dramatically changing now, and no one can predict what's going to happen next, but I'll try my luck

1- Check Mate: Okay, here is the big story? As everyone already knows, Check Mate being ganged on by most alliances of the world, what are we expected to see here in the coming week? and what already happened

So, They are being hit hard and losing too many cities lately, their growth stalled and some quit/went in VM, now not much to be mentioned here about being attacked, despite everything, they did still holding their ground back to back, fighting without bailing on each other, they turtled up and probably counting on move. to get them out of the current situation. Now, let's check the scenarios that might happen here

Now many scenarios could happen here, let's start 1 by 1

First Scenario: If Check Mate fall, then not much to be mentioned here regarding this alliance, they are really being hit hard and their defenses are pretty much drained, the only interesting part is which alliance the leftovers decide to join.

Second Scenario: What if Check Mate manages to strike a deal with Nemesis? I'll talk more about Nemesis/Kleos down, but let's concentrate on this now, if this ever happens this pretty much could change everything, It'll turn the table on everyone, because Nemesis is expected to help Check Mate get rid of their enemies, regardless of the terms of the agreement, but if this ever happens, then it'll be major changing factor.

Third Scenario: Check Mate managing to strike a deal with Stooges? I pretty much don't see it happen anytime soon, Stooges would do this, but many members from Animal Farm who joined stooges are thirsty for revenge, so I really don't see it happen, unless Stooges have already agreed with Check Mate to only fighting for their cities in ocean 55, but then Check Mate won't hold the pressure until this is achieved.

Fourth Scenario: Chaos/Protected By/ Imperial/ A Honey Badger all siding with check mate, the question remains, is it going to be enough? maybe Check Mate can put stooges under pressure and then force them to negotiate? This won't do any impact as I expect Check Mate to break before Stooges do

fifth Scenario: Small alliances in the coalition changing side to back Check Mate, now if we combine the fourth with the fifth, it'll do a lot of difference, but if we take every scenario alone, this won't have much of an impact, small alliances already not doing much in the war

Now, those are all the options available for this alliance, turtling up and counting on move to get them out of the situation, this requires a lot of trust, and it did put a lot of pressure on move. I respect them just for believing in each other

2- Stooges: This alliance is part of the coalition and already taking part in the war, Stooges did take a side as they believe something was being planned against them from Check Mate. Check Mate really still have options against this alliance, I believe oubay here is always doing the big part of the work, while the rest just try to follow up with him, without oubay they won't have that much impact on Check Mate, but luckily they managed to snatch him from animal farm. This alliance Afterall still stand weak, they are surrounded by alliances, and they pretty much have no understanding with anyone, lucky for them the coalition came in to save them from what was coming

What if PB/imperial/chaos and honey. return to strike this alliance hard from the south while they are busy fighting in the north? Well, Nope ain't going to do much, Check Mate did turtle up and I doubt they can still strike Stooges, so Stooges will simply redirect their defenses to the south

What if Nemesis/CM strike a deal and go against stooges? now we all know if this ever happens Stooges will fall, because they are surrounded by enemies on all their borders

Last, what if Check Mate falls and they manage to snatch their members? Nope, I don't tend to go with this scenario, if CM members are ever to join an alliance it'll be Nemesis as they already know this bunch from Nagidos

Regardless, this alliance proved how strong they are, they had skirmishes with Nemesis in the past and they beat them hard, but if CM leftovers decide to join Nemesis, I guess no one going to stand a chance against them anymore

3- Nemesis/Kleos/KleosII: The only expected friends of Check Mate? what happened here? why did Nemesis do this to Check Mate? What I skipped in Check Mate section regarding this alliance, is that I think Kleos did push Nemesis to this war, I don't believe Nemesis wanted any of this, but their decisions are so much bound to each other, and kleos pushed for it. Kleos wants to win, I thought otherwise, but apparently, kleos want to take down CM and snatch what's left of their members to secure the victory. Afterall, this alliance had many weak decisions, and I believe Nemesis were responsible for those decisions, that's when Kleos jumped in and tookover diplomacy (not sure just assumptions, but something sounded weird there, and now it's much better). After all, this coalition did secure their back, unlike many other alliances, they are getting stronger with time, and in dom era best players are expected to merge into 1 alliance and the rest will help them achieve the victory, really standing good chance here, but still taking a risk with the fall of Check Mate, """as I believe""" (Don't jump on me, but I'll mention this) Nemesis and Check Mate have very good bonds, and they were maybe expected to merge at the end of the world, they been playing it together since early start, but that's when Nemesis found themselves too much bound to Kleos, and unable to do anything about it, and with time, due to numbers this has faded away until they reached this. I guess I'm sharing too many thoughts, but it's the right time for it.

Just to wrap this up, with the Stay/Fall of check mate, regardless, this coalition will hold a high ground from now on.

4- Chaos/ Protected By: Now I did combine those 2 alliances together just because I'm already tired and they share the same fate.

Now, sitting around and not taking a side in this war? is it the right decision? I doubt, because either cases, if stooges win the war they are going to end those alliances, I believe they need to take action now before it's too late and they regret watching, 2 members from Chaos already sided with Check Mate, and I believe they will all side with Check Mate, but I'm not very sure if they can do any difference here, they are already too late, they won't be of a great addition to Check Mate.

5-Lykos/ New Model Army/ La cucaracha: Same as above, I combined them together because they share the same destiny, not much to say here, they are siding with Kleos/Stooges, but I don't see this as the right decision currently, Check Mate have been the enemy of those since day 1, but after all, Check Mate were feeding them BP and apparently expanding their way which will help expand the dom towards them, and maybe give them a chance in the game, I believe with the fall of Check Mate, those alliance will even fall faster than expected, they heavily relied on Check Mate to have a reason to stay and to get fed with BP, As I believe they have no way out of this, as some of those were the ones who initiated the coalition vs Check Mate.

Last edited:

DeletedUser52860

Well researched/thought out bud and a good read. I’m sure plenty will jump in soon but thanks for the content.

Everyone needs to chill and have some chocolate
Now this top 10 is going to be hard, as things are dramatically changing now, and no one can predict what's going to happen next, but I'll try my luck

1- Check Mate: Okay, here is the big story? As everyone already knows, Check Mate being ganged on by most alliances of the world, what are we expected to see here in the coming week? and what already happened

So, They are being hit hard and losing too many cities lately, their growth stalled and some quit/went in VM, now not much to be mentioned here about being attacked, despite everything, they did still holding their ground back to back, fighting without bailing on each other, they turtled up and probably counting on move. to get them out of the current situation. Now, let's check the scenarios that might happen here

Now many scenarios could happen here, let's start 1 by 1

First Scenario: If Check Mate fall, then not much to be mentioned here regarding this alliance, they are really being hit hard and their defenses are pretty much drained, the only interesting part is which alliance the leftovers decide to join.

Second Scenario: What if Check Mate manages to strike a deal with Nemesis? I'll talk more about Nemesis/Kleos down, but let's concentrate on this now, if this ever happens this pretty much could change everything, It'll turn the table on everyone, because Nemesis is expected to help Check Mate get rid of their enemies, regardless of the terms of the agreement, but if this ever happens, then it'll be major changing factor.

Third Scenario: Check Mate managing to strike a deal with Stooges? I pretty much don't see it happen anytime soon, Stooges would do this, but many members from Animal Farm who joined stooges are thirsty for revenge, so I really don't see it happen, unless Stooges have already agreed with Check Mate to only fighting for their cities in ocean 55, but then Check Mate won't hold the pressure until this is achieved.

Fourth Scenario: Chaos/Protected By/ Imperial/ A Honey Badger all siding with check mate, the question remains, is it going to be enough? maybe Check Mate can put stooges under pressure and then force them to negotiate? This won't do any impact as I expect Check Mate to break before Stooges do

fifth Scenario: Small alliances in the coalition changing side to back Check Mate, now if we combine the fourth with the fifth, it'll do a lot of difference, but if we take every scenario alone, this won't have much of an impact, small alliances already not doing much in the war

Now, those are all the options available for this alliance, turtling up and counting on move to get them out of the situation, this requires a lot of trust, and it did put a lot of pressure on move. I respect them just for believing in each other

2- Stooges: This alliance is part of the coalition and already taking part in the war, Stooges did take a side as they believe something was being planned against them from Check Mate. Check Mate really still have options against this alliance, I believe oubay here is always doing the big part of the work, while the rest just try to follow up with him, without oubay they won't have that much impact on Check Mate, but luckily they managed to snatch him from animal farm. This alliance Afterall still stand weak, they are surrounded by alliances, and they pretty much have no understanding with anyone, lucky for them the coalition came in to save them from what was coming

What if PB/imperial/chaos and honey. return to strike this alliance hard from the south while they are busy fighting in the north? Well, Nope ain't going to do much, Check Mate did turtle up and I doubt they can still strike Stooges, so Stooges will simply redirect their defenses to the south

What if Nemesis/CM strike a deal and go against stooges? now we all know if this ever happens Stooges will fall, because they are surrounded by enemies on all their borders

Last, what if Check Mate falls and they manage to snatch their members? Nope, I don't tend to go with this scenario, if CM members are ever to join an alliance it'll be Nemesis as they already know this bunch from Nagidos

Regardless, this alliance proved how strong they are, they had skirmishes with Nemesis in the past and they beat them hard, but if CM leftovers decide to join Nemesis, I guess no one going to stand a chance against them anymore

3- Nemesis/Kleos/KleosII: The only expected friends of Check Mate? what happened here? why did Nemesis do this to Check Mate? What I skipped in Check Mate section regarding this alliance, is that I think Kleos did push Nemesis to this war, I don't believe Nemesis wanted any of this, but their decisions are so much bound to each other, and kleos pushed for it. Kleos wants to win, I thought otherwise, but apparently, kleos want to take down CM and snatch what's left of their memebrs to secure the victory. Afterall, this alliance had many weak decisions, and I believe Nemesis were responsible for those decisions, that's when Kleos jumped in and tookover diplomacy (not sure just assumptions, but something sounded weird there, and now it's much better). After all, this coalition did secure their back, unlike many other alliances, they are getting stronger with time, and in dom era best players are expected to merge into 1 alliance and the rest will help them achieve the victory, really standing good chance here, but still taking a risk with the fall of Check Mate, """as I believe""" (Don't jump on me, but I'll mention this) Nemesis and Check Mate have very good bonds, and they were maybe expected to merge at the end of the world, they been playing it together since early start, but that's when Nemesis found themselves too much bound to Kleos, and unable to do anything about it, and with time, due to numbers this has faded away until they reached this. I guess I'm sharing too many thoughts, but it's the right time for it.

Just to wrap this up, with the Stay/Fall of check mate, regardless, this coalition will hold a high ground from now on.

4- Chaos/ Protected By: Now I did combine those 2 alliances together just because I'm already tired and they share the same fate.

Now, sitting around and not taking a side in this war? is it the right decision? I doubt, because either cases, if stooges win the war they are going to end those alliances, I believe they need to take action now before it's too late and they regret watching, 2 members from Chaos already sided with Check Mate, and I believe they will all side with Check Mate, but I'm not very sure if they can do any difference here, they are already too late, they won't be of a great addition to Check Mate.

5-Lykos/ New Model Army/ La cucaracha: Same as above, I combined them together because they share the same destiny, not much to say here, they are siding with Kleos/Stooges, but I don't see this as the right decision currently, Check Mate have been the enemy of those since day 1, but after all, Check Mate were feeding them BP and apparently expanding their way which will help expand the dom towards them, and maybe give them a chance in the game, I believe with the fall of Check Mate, those alliance will even fall faster than expected, they heavily relied on Check Mate to have a reason to stay and to get fed with BP, As I believe they have no way out of this, as some of those were the ones who initiated the coalition vs Check Mate.
If i didn't know better, I would think you were subtly trying to rescue Check Mate from the ashes! Planting doubt into peoples heads?

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
If i didn't know better, I would think you were subtly trying to rescue Check Mate from the ashes! Planting doubt into peoples heads?

Like we can have the conservation anytime anywhere haha, but truly where did I side with Check Mate in my Top 10? Pretty much, I gave everyone their options, and time will tell if what I said is true or not ;-) Well, I'm basically always right :D lol

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
check mate's roster has some decent players on it, but most are nothing special and easily cracked.

A word of caution, knowing a certain someone over there in leadership there are likely two scenarios happening. He will either try to get one of the larger teams to ally with him with an endgame merger or he will take his people and cut a deal to get into the side with the most promise so that certain people can get a win. I'd recommend turning down any of those deals, as he can easily be bested in combat, doesn't have the time to pay, I'd recommend just ground and pound, take an odd player or two, but his deals are bad. Trust me on this, I'd know.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I believe oubay here is always doing the big part of the work, while the rest just try to follow up with him, without oubay they won't have that much impact on Check Mate, but luckily they managed to snatch him from animal farm. This alliance Afterall still stand weak, they are surrounded by alliances, and they pretty much have no understanding with anyone, lucky for them the coalition came in to save them from what was coming
Some pretty cute beliefs, Stooges the 1 man team

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Part 1.
Hello everyone, it's me your favorite Sink and Swim, article provider. I do apologies about not making this post earlier, I was travelling for two days, and I also been dealing with personal issues, so that's another reason why, but I am getting a little better so here we are, you lucky buggers!

As always, please respect the fact that this is just my opinion, so if you disagree lets discuss it in a right manner below, and lets not argue. A lot of heat has sparked in en126, so it's most definitely worth discussing and making another sink and swim post!

Also, remember I am here to make you question your sanity as well as share facts, so keep an eye out, and I hope some of the things I mention will drive you crazy, and maybe even, effect your sleeping pattern! :p

Grab your brew, your tea, your biscuits, your wine and enjoy the read. Aw, and don't pick your nose, ps brace yourself, a lot of swim statuses are coming as things stand.

1. Check Mate - Swim ---> Late Float.
Our lovely Chess lovers, still remain strong and are still number 1 in the world. You may be asking straight away, why the float status? Well, that's what we're going to discuss here! For those who only, follow the externals and don't play in en126, Check Mate recently used the "Jump" strategy to feed their players a huge amount of battle points, giving players such as Kuriants, a large amount of slots and a massive 1.9m BP boost. I personally, don't agree with the strategy and I believe it's wrong to use such tactic to your advantage. With that being said, I still like Check Mate, and most of you already know that. A lot of people are fuming with what they did, using this game weakness which is understandable, but I am going to leave it at that, as drama isn't my thing and like I already said, I like their players since I played with them in the past, and I have a good friendship with Move.
However, their behavior has bought trouble to their door step, and Check finally started to lose cities, to the likes of Stooges and Cucaracha, which from the Check point of view, seems a little worrying to say the least. Check quickly jumped to 1st when it comes to defensive rankings, showing a rapid amount of BP on the defensive side of things. Offensive rankings, obviously 1st.
Moreover, patterns show that there is a coalition formed against Check Mate, which again, comes across as worrying. However, with all that being said, I believe Check will still swim, at least for a while, most definitely in 54 and the "x" boarders at least for now. Also, Move always has an ace up his sleeve, even though Check have lost a few, I don't think they will go down easily, if at all. However, with what I know, and what I've seen, I do believe their behavior will cost them a lot, and they may end up floating in the future. Lastly, as I was writing this, the numbers in city loses has gone up, Nemesis and Kleos are also chipping in.

2. Stooges - Swim.
Home sweet home, Stooges, my lovely family. The underdogs, the group who was considered "controlled" by Check Mate or Check Mates Shadow apparently, the backstabbers, the group who burns a lot of bridges. A weak group, with no understanding, which only exist because of our lovely, Oubay, we love you! We had our fair share of hate here from what I've seen and what I've heard. If you are one of those, just remember I still love you, there I said it. I didn't have to, but I did it for you, because that's true love and affection. From statistics shown, Stooges has taken a few cities from Check, which means that those groups are likely to be at war, or does it? When it comes to the offensive rankings Stooges is 2nd (1st really ;) ) and 3rd in defensive rankings. Also, some say they're the leaders of a coalition against Check Mate, perhaps they are, perhaps they aren't. I'm sure those who dislike us, will tell you all the details about my group. :p I will leave it at that, as this is my group so it's going to be an obvious swim, I believe we have a fantastic group, and I love my home.
Shoutout to Oubay, my protector, who enjoys playing chess more than I do.
Also, a quick little shoutout to Kinge, who also loves turtles!
Also, remember that Squishy loves you to reader!

3. Kleos/Kleos II - Swim.
Lovely Kleos, a group which is one of my favorites on the server, number 3 when it comes to favoritism alongside, Lykos and Tiny Turtle Team. Kleos is definitely, here to stay and they will most certainly swim, and stick around until the end of the server. As mentioned before, Kleos seems to be hitting Check Mate, chipping in doing their part, fighting for the game ethics. As shown from the past few days, Kleos and Stooges seem to be doing the most damage to Check, which perhaps means they're working together? Or maybe it's just an "ethical NAP". Furthermore, the bond between Kleos and Nemesis seems to be still there, holding strong which also means ocean 44 seems united, or is that what they want us to think?

4. Nemesis - Swim.
The good old Nemesis, the group which I really wanted to play with in the beginning, seems to be here with us, holding strong. From some information I gathered, and what I been told, they have been castrating some of their own, who were feeding Check Mate information based on Nemesis and Kleos plans. Personally, I believe this group is now stronger than ever, with fantastic leaders who don't screw around. There is nothing much to say about Nemesis really, other than they will swim and swim some more. As mentioned before, Check seems to be getting hit super hard, with Nemesis chipping in as well from their end. I believe there won't be any wars between Kleos and Nem any time soon. I believe those groups will aim to stick together til very end, and to 1v1 each other when everyone else falls, that would be their ideal plan anyway. My respect for Nemesis has grown throughout the server, even after they rejected me in the early days. It would be very interesting to see what happens when domination kicks in, because both Kleos and Nemesis are in similar positions, with Kleos having a slight numbers advantages when it comes to city numbers in 44/45.

5. Chaos - Float/Sink.
A rather new, chaotic faces, introduced into the mix, joining the top 5 and holding their own, sharing ocean 55 with Stooges. An alliance, which seems distanced from the whole drama, who respects Check and doesn't hit them. A group which strongly dislikes Stooges, and a group which sticks to their word, SirNeo to say the least. I have some level of respect when it comes to this group, even if me and Neo don't see eye to eye, he's a good leader and a man of his word. With that being said, I'm giving them the float status for the time being because they're in a tricky spot for the time being. Stooges taking cities from Check Mate, allows Chaos to grow in the south waters of 55, but when it comes to it, I think Chaos's future depends on their diplomatic decisions, if they play it right they can most definitely swim, or sink super hard, very uncertain future at the moment in my opinion. They have a lot of firepower behind them and seem to have a south coalition of their own which is interesting to see. With that being said, a lot of that fire power has crushed at my gates personally, as well as my teams, or did it? Ps, 013 is off limits ladies and gents if you couldn't tell already ;).
If I was to pick a group that would start sinking, it would be this group as I believe 55 belongs to Stooges, however float for the time being.
Shout out to SirNeo, we may not see eye to eye, but I respect you for being true to your word, and I wish you guys all the best either way.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Part 2.
6. Lykos - Swim!
Great old Lykos, a group which I secretly admire, even if they have a large group going on. They are most definitely dominating in the rim oceans of 34/35 as well as showing growth in 44 as well. Put it this way, no matter what happens they will stick around on the server because they have no competition in 34/35, which is nice to see in my opinion, even if their domination chances are slim. I respect this group, back in the days Check gave them a very hard time, shrinking their presence in 54. Despite all that, they continue to play, shifted to other oceans and are still here with us. Valiant N seems to be their competitor, at least from what I know, however Lykos are managing them just fine, and I believe they will give them hell soon enough. Once again, big thumbs up to them, great to see you guys not giving up.

7. New Model Army - Swim.
Aaa here we are again, visiting the Model Army once again, a lovely group from 64 climbing the ranks. This group is most definitely going to be swimming, at least in 64 that is. They seem to be working with La Cucaracha, a group which was heavily focused by Check Mate, and I believe the friendship between the two groups is working very well. This group is rather quiet, and is showing presence in 54, which makes sense for them to work with La Cucaracha, because their main competitor is Check, a group which has no mercy and when you get OP'ed, you end up having a very hard time. However, with the recent events going on, we may see Model Army take advantage, and maybe show more presence in 54 which Check is occupied, or maybe they will even hit Check Mate? ;)
Anyhow, they will be here with us for a long time, and they definitely deserve a swim status based on their work in 64. When it comes to domination side of things, for the time being they seem slim, but that can all change as I have high hopes for this group.

8. A Honey Badger - Swim.
You may be noticing the pattern by now, and that is; a lot of swim statuses going around. This is because, a lot of alliances now have found their feet, and they dominate certain oceans. Honey Badgers are no different, they show certain dominance in 46 and I believe it will remain that way. I do quite like this group not going to lie, I believe they're a smart bunch, who keep their head down and do their own thing in 46, controlling the ocean nicely, and slowly moving in around the 55 south boarders. Rumor has it that they're part of the "Chaos Coalition" which could be true, to some extent at least. I believe this group is in the same boat as the other alliances on the rim boarders, domination in their core ocean, but as it stands, their world dominance chances are slim when it drops, for the time being anyway. However, I do think this group has a bright future ahead of them, they have some excellent leaders, who I believe will guide them, definitely one of the better groups outside on the top 5.

9.La Cucaracha - Swim!
La Cucaracha, in the past known as The Voodoo, my old home, and a group I have a great deal of respect for, showing a lot of resilience, and positivity. This is also the group, which took the first ever city from Check Mate, a big success, after they have been getting the rough end of the stick for such a long time, being in the Check Mate shadow. This will of course be a little bias, since I really love this group and I played with them for a long time. With that being said, With all the Check Mate drama, and a lot of their players going into vocation mode, Cucaracha benefits from this the most. As Check gets weakened, this group grows stronger in confidence, and in numbers and I believe they will be here with us for a while, and who knows maybe they will aim to dominate ocean 54 in the future! However, its still a long way away, but with a lot of the Check Mate players hitting vocation, this group will most definitely, be swimming until further notice!
Shoutout to Winman, one of my favorite people on the server, shame you didn't take me up on my offer earlier on to join me in 55, but I know you will take good care of this little crew!

10. Protected By - Swim.
Hey you guessed it, another group that will be swimming no matter what happens. What a strange top 10 this has been, I have never given so many swim statuses! But once again, we see another group who has an ocean under their control, that being ocean 56, and no one is planning to hit there anytime soon because the domination drop doesn't favor it. No matter what happens, until domination is in, this group will be swimming, but as the other rim groups, their chances of winning seem to be on the slimmer side of things. As I said before, they will dominate 56, but sooner or later, I think they will lose cities over in 55 to their big competitors, in my opinion. I don't know too much about this group, I just know that FallenPoseidon is a great player and hey, I wish him all the best, he most definitely stands out from that group for me, and I wish him all the best.

There we have it guys, definitely not what you all expected huh! Everyone is definitely swimming for the most part, because most of us, dominate a certain ocean which is why I cannot give alliances sink statuses, not with all the drama going on in regards to Check anyway.

Despite all the swim statuses, I hope you all enjoyed the reads, the little details I think are all there for you to pick up on, and some unanswered questions also remain to keep you occupied until I make another one of those, which most definitely won't be so swim friendly, this world will be fire in the upcoming weeks ;).

I believe every group is doing well, and they all have some sort of chance no matter how we look at it.
My next sink/swim will focus purely, on winning chances when it comes to dominance.

Excuse my poor grammar as always, and enjoy your day, your afternoon and your evening!

MeI, signing out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39118

A great read @Evil MeIinoe but please allow me to make a correction.
There is no such thing as a 'CHAOS Coalition'.
CHAOS actually has very little to do with the affairs of the South.
From what I can see they're not much more than the wide-eyed towel boy standing on the sidelines hoping to be chosen to clean Move.'s boots at the end of the match.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Great read Mel - If I had known you wanted to join us in the beginning we would have welcomed you with open arms. Must of been Uvis and Rhaegar - miserable buggers lol

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
A great read @Evil MeIinoe but please allow me to make a correction.
There is no such thing as a 'CHAOS Coalition'.
CHAOS actually has very little to do with the affairs of the South.
From what I can see they're not much more than the wide-eyed towel boy standing on the sidelines hoping to be chosen to clean Move.'s boots at the end of the match.
I did enjoy the battle points I got given:D
1595334283001.png

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Great read Mel - If I had known you wanted to join us in the beginning we would have welcomed you with open arms. Must of been Uvis and Rhaegar - miserable buggers lol
It happens I guess, besides I'm glad it didn't happen, as I am happy to be in Stooges now! :D Come join The Fey in the new world for a little while:p