Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
So much sass going on, Ryan really doesn't like us lmao o_O
A lot of inaccurate information has been put forward about us once again, if you want accurate facts just read what VH has said, and what Trist said, but then again we'll probably get called liars, or one of many other nicknames we got given in the past.
Just remember, Squishy and I still love you, even you Ryan, because even though you seem to dislike my group, you do raise a lot of valid points. :)
Stooges this, stooges that, we never had a single pact on the server either, just like Check Mate, just to clear that out the way.

Check Mate was by far the strongest alliance on the server, the battle points boost is something many people didn't like as it's unethical and they decided to take action against them in numbers. I agree with you however, Check in their prime, no one could have 1v1 them, you would be correct on that front. However, things turned out different due to their unethical behavior, and some personal comments directed towards other people on the server, for example a message that was sent to Kinge, with a nice personal attack by and ex Check player, who later on ghosted.

Manatwork was also banned, for a little while for misbehaving to say the least being a naughty naughty boy, who joined late and got banned within the first week of dropping in. The only people who I believe needs to get of his high horse.
The attitude didn't help for sure, and neither is all the negativity right now.
I personally don't agree with all the battle points boosting but some people do as it's a form of strategy, a wrong form in my opinion. I still have a lot of respect for players like Move, Tyrant and others as I known them from Nagidos.

7680.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser57326

A lot of inaccurate information has been put forward about us once again, if you want accurate facts just read what VH has said, and what Trist said, but then again we'll probably get called liars, or one of many other nicknames we got given in the past.
Just remember, Squishy and I still love you, even you Ryan, because even though you seem to dislike my group, you do raise a lot of valid points. :)
Stooges this, stooges that, we never had a single pact on the server either, just like Check Mate, just to clear that out the way.

Check Mate was by far the strongest alliance on the server, the battle points boost is something many people didn't like as it's unethical and they decided to take action against them in numbers. I agree with you however, Check in their prime, no one could have 1v1 them, you would be correct on that front. However, things turned out different due to their unethical behavior, and some personal comments directed towards other people on the server, for example a message that was sent to Kinge, with a nice personal attack by and ex Check player, who later on ghosted.

Manatwork was also banned, for a little while for misbehaving to say the least being a naughty naughty boy, who joined late and got banned within the first week of dropping in. The only people who I believe needs to get of his high horse.
I personally don't agree with all the battle points boosting but some people do as it's a form of strategy, a wrong form in my opinion. I still have a lot of respect for players like Move, Tyrant and others as I known them from Nagidos.

7680.gif
Im finding all the drama extremely entertaining, CM meltdown is like seeing a spoiled child get is ice cream stolen by birds then screaming to the top of him lugs. I hope it continues :D

DeletedUser56719

I've been around since the beginning mate. Took part in the ripping apart of SS, and I still have messages from Big Papa to me, asking us to take his cities. He would rather have the team that beat him take his cities opposed to the team that ran out on him. Granted he made mistakes and wasn't the best leader by any means, but I was personally clearing out Dunster cities everyday with no response from your group.

I was front line in most of CM's wars, I had cities in 54, 55, 45, and 44, fighting everybody. I was clearing cities every day, and got no response from anybody until you lot decided to gang up on CM.

I have been a part of this server and I do know what's going on. I'm not embarrassed at all about what I said because it is Factual, not some political propaganda on the externals.

Note: You said CM was not the downfall of SS, but you and your group leaving was. But you only left when we started applying pressure. So, it seems that after losing all of your cities in 54, and a significant am amount on the 54/55 border, the pressure got to much for you and you ran. Wouldn't that mean that CM pressure caused the split, which in turn caused the downfall of SS? Where was all this trash talk when you were negotiating a NAP with CM so that you didnt get crushed after running away? Seems you only talk when you have everyone in the world hitting the only threat to you. Now that you're on top you think your untouchable lmao.
No, you are wrong. Trist3 left when he had the chance, he wanted to be able to backstabb succesfully, so your hits + their leaving made SS fall. More exactly, Dunster left to Nemesis because he thought Nemesis was safer than SS, that is quite right. Then I tried to expose your pact with Nemesis, and because Move denied your pact, Puppy felt ashamed and left, in reality he wanted to create drama, being the strongest in alliance could cause some real damage. And in final, they took every player that had 10+ cities. Then I was banned because I spammed them.

You still have messages from me? Yes, I better give my cities to an enemy than giving them to traitors.

I didn't watched this world anymore, but I think if Trist3 didn't fell until now, he should try or already succed to merge with the winner in order to take a free crown.

Let's make a bet. I bet Triste will loose by himself and his only escape for winning is being big dog's b**ch.

See you in future,
BP

Trist3

Chiliarch
No, you are wrong. Trist3 left when he had the chance, he wanted to be able to backstabb succesfully, so your hits + their leaving made SS fall. More exactly, Dunster left to Nemesis because he thought Nemesis was safer than SS, that is quite right. Then I tried to expose your pact with Nemesis, and because Move denied your pact, Puppy felt ashamed and left, in reality he wanted to create drama, being the strongest in alliance could cause some real damage. And in final, they took every player that had 10+ cities. Then I was banned because I spammed them.

You still have messages from me? Yes, I better give my cities to an enemy than giving them to traitors.

I didn't watched this world anymore, but I think if Trist3 didn't fell until now, he should try or already succed to merge with the winner in order to take a free crown.

Let's make a bet. I bet Triste will loose by himself and his only escape for winning is being big dog's b**ch.

See you in future,
BP

Hey Papa welcome back! still playing these days or you done making MRAs that barely last 3 weeks?

I see you're back at it again spreading your **** wherever you can while still managing to make yourself like the dumbest players en has ever seen lol. Truly impressive. So I'm gonna refresh your memory since you either forgot or are getting delusional. Puppy wanted to join with me, as did all the members that did come stooges (and quite a few that didn't too) because of your incompetence and lack of leadership. Sorry to break it to you but it's your own **** you stepped into this time, you reap what you sow papa.

Also we didn't take every 10+ city players, we took every player which were doing something and left behind all the simmers which you so desperately wanted to keep playing with (since you needed ever man you could get to achieve your goal of a 90 man roster lol), Oh and you didn't get banned for spamming, you got banned for botting lol, not exactly the same thing but I really do appreciate your cities now so thanks in a way.

Either way cheers for the compliments, you're lovely as always papa ;) , and let me know next time you join a world so i can follow externals and see you crash and burn, It's always good fun and inevitable with you at the helm :p

DeletedUser57326

Hey Papa welcome back! still playing these days or you done making MRAs that barely last 3 weeks?

I see you're back at it again spreading your **** wherever you can while still managing to make yourself like the dumbest players en has ever seen lol. Truly impressive. So I'm gonna refresh your memory since you either forgot or are getting delusional. Puppy wanted to join with me, as did all the members that did come stooges (and quite a few that didn't too) because of your incompetence and lack of leadership. Sorry to break it to you but it's your own **** you stepped into this time, you reap what you sow papa.

Also we didn't take every 10+ city players, we took every player which were doing something and left behind all the simmers which you so desperately wanted to keep playing with (since you needed ever man you could get to achieve your goal of a 90 man roster lol), Oh and you didn't get banned for spamming, you got banned for botting lol, not exactly the same thing but I really do appreciate your cities now so thanks in a way.

Either way cheers for the compliments, you're lovely as always papa ;) , and let me know next time you join a world so i can follow externals and see you crash and burn, It's always good fun and inevitable with you at the helm :p
Come on ppl lets not forget why we are here to rag on CM not each other. :p

DeletedUser56008

7680.gif
Shots fired, learn your facts before you go throwing **** out. I was banned, that is correct, but it was appealed fairly quick because I did break a rule but in no way to my benefit, I was in no way misbehaving or being a naughty naughty boy as you like to put it. Take your nonsense elsewhere please and thank you.

Are you saying I need to get off my high horse? If that was intended to me then you really need to open your eyes.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Shots fired, learn your facts before you go throwing **** out. I was banned, that is correct, but it was appealed fairly quick because I did break a rule but in no way to my benefit, I was in no way misbehaving or being a naughty naughty boy as you like to put it. Take your nonsense elsewhere please and thank you.

Are you saying I need to get off my high horse? If that was intended to me then you really need to open your eyes.
Imagine getting banned and getting nothing out of it, jesus you must be really bad at the game

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

Charming

DeletedUser56008

Imagine getting banned and getting nothing out of it, jesus you must be really bad at the game
Sorry bud but I don't like to cheat and me getting banned was completely untinentional. Also if I got something out of it then it would have been a longer ban so the positives of cheating would have never outweighed the negatives, use your brain there bud.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Sorry bud but I don't like to cheat and me getting banned was completely untinentional. Also if I got something out of it then it would have been a longer ban so the positives of cheating would have never outweighed the negatives, use your brain there bud.
Ahh yes, must of been your cousin who got on your computer and somehow unintentionally got you banned.
Heard it a few times before it happens to the best of us!

DeletedUser56008

Ahh yes, must of been your cousin who got on your computer and somehow unintentionally got you banned.
Heard it a few times before it happens to the best of us!
Nope not even close, I joined this world on my alt because I hadn't played in 2 years so I didn't remember which account was my main. Then I decided I wanted to take this world seriously so I joined my main account here when I remembered the account info and therefore multi accounted because I didn't ghost my other account

TromboneTom

Strategos
Nope not even close, I joined this world on my alt because I hadn't played in 2 years so I didn't remember which account was my main. Then I decided I wanted to take this world seriously so I joined my main account here when I remembered the account info and therefore multi accounted because I didn't ghost my other account
Should of just put on shared internet, atleast then you would have an account to play on RN while you're in VM

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

This proves my point exactly..
You got banned ✔
Your attitude towards others stinks ✔

No idea who Ryan is and this is my only account, hate to burst your bubble.

Haven't been in this world long enough to see a 1v1, only a 20v1.

So are you ready to show me how to actually play or are you only a keyboard warrior?

Just a little bit sassy, calling Lucky a keyboard warrior with an amazing attitude ✔
If you had any brains you would be doing the same, it's the best time to travel since nobody else is lol. Sure wish I could be traveling right now too.

But on a serious note, have you ever heard of the word strategy? It's something us skilled and experienced grepolis players use, maybe you need to learn it.

Personally attack, employing someone is brainless and unskilled in-comparison to "us" ✔

I did break a rule but in no way to my benefit

1596047735418.png
Not to benefit✔

Not on the high horse though. Like you said, I need to open my eyes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56008

This proves my point exactly..
You got banned ✔
Your attitude towards others stinks ✔

Just a little bit sassy, calling Lucky a keyboard warrior with an amazing attitude ✔

Personally attack, employing someone is brainless and unskilled in-comparison to "us" ✔

View attachment 14110
Not to benefit✔

Not on the high horse though. Like you said, I need to open my eyes.
Yeah I did get banned but you said for misbehaving and whatnot but I wasn't misbehaving in the least. And I only have bad attitude towards those that are full of themselves and to those who stick their head where it doesn't belong which you are currently doing.

And he clearly is a keyboard warrior as well as most of these people talking crap on forums, and I felt the need to call them out on it because it's what they deserve.

And the brainless thing was a joke if you didn't understand, that's why I included in the next paragraph, "on a serious note". Yeah the unskilled part wasn't necessary tbh but sometimes you gotta take certain strategic measures to stay in the game and people are too quick to insult than to think about what was done and how it was beneficial to people or an alliance.

And if you want to keep thinking I'm on my high horse go right ahead, I could care less what you think, whether it's true or not.

DeletedUser56008

Should of just put on shared internet, atleast then you would have an account to play on RN while you're in VM
There would be no point continuing to play on my other account while on VM, what would I gain?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Yeah I did get banned but you said for misbehaving and whatnot but I wasn't misbehaving in the least. And I only have bad attitude towards those that are full of themselves and to those who stick their head where it doesn't belong which you are currently doing.

And he clearly is a keyboard warrior as well as most of these people talking crap on forums, and I felt the need to call them out on it because it's what they deserve.

And the brainless thing was a joke if you didn't understand, that's why I included in the next paragraph, "on a serious note". Yeah the unskilled part wasn't necessary tbh but sometimes you gotta take certain strategic measures to stay in the game and people are too quick to insult than to think about what was done and how it was beneficial to people or an alliance.

And if you want to keep thinking I'm on my high horse go right ahead, I could care less what you think, whether it's true or not.

Getting banned means you did something wrong, therefore you misbehaved in one way or another.

Wow aren't y'all so high and mighty.
This quote applies to a lot of people from your point of view and I'm chipping in my opinion, and facts since we're all high and mighty, my head does belong in this conversation.

I understand you calling people out or whatever you want to call it, so I guess you could say I'm calling you out on your attitude. I already mentioned that Check Mate was unstoppable in their prime before the whole boost kicked in, and either way it would have taken more than 1 group to fight them hence why I don't really understand your point on the "20v1" it would have been something similar like it further down the line anyway as they were so far ahead of everyone before anyway, and you know that.

I never aim to insult anyone, and I am mostly peaceful, so hey apologies on my end to if I did so.

DeletedUser56008

Getting banned means you did something wrong, therefore you misbehaved in one way or another.

This quote applies to a lot of people from your point of view and I'm chipping in my opinion, and facts since we're all high and mighty, my head does belong in this conversation.

I understand you calling people out or whatever you want to call it, so I guess you could say I'm calling you out on your attitude. I already mentioned that Check Mate was unstoppable in their prime before the whole boost kicked in, and either way it would have taken more than 1 group to fight them hence why I don't really understand your point on the "20v1" it would have been something similar like it further down the line anyway as they were so far ahead of everyone before anyway, and you know that.

I never aim to insult anyone, and I am mostly peaceful, so hey apologies on my end to if I did so.
No no no, I wasn't misbehaving in the least, I just did a dumb dumb and didn't ghost my 2nd account, was my stupidity, not misbehaving at all.

I guess it was a broad statement so I get your point, but it was intended for those who were talking out of their asses.

Once again I have no attitude I just don't tolerate trash talking solely because their alliance is banded with a dozen more and they are beating an alliance because of numbers and by no means skill.

Frankly I don't remember or care to look back at my 20v1 point but as far as I'm concerned 20v1 is never justifiable as long as it isn't end game, 20v1 is just dirty playing

Ralzon

Hoplite
Come on, Every alliance has collaborated with one or another to take an alliance that they see as a threat. If any alliance denies that they are a huge liar. As Diomedes said AF was hit by CM n nemesis on same day n kleos on next. Being on top means having a target on their back.

No one can deny that CM was a threat to every other alliance and many players just wanted revenge for the fall of their previous alliances. BP boosting made some more enemies.

A week before, Stooges was hit by 4 or 5 alliances, they wouldn't have lost any city if it was 1vs1 and I don't see them complaining about it.

Last edited: