Top 10 In One Month

DeletedUser

Another Osl thread. Simple prediction game. Who will be the top 10 alliances in one month? Predict by seeing how they are doing now, by seeing experience and by... well... pretty much eliminating all MRAs. Add reasoning if you want to! And yes, please do discuss.

Current:
1. The Bloody Ravens
2. Warriors Of Lambda
3. The Spartan Empire
4. Guild of Warriors
5. Black Knights
6. REAL MADRID ELITE
7. Domination
8. The Social Gamers Club
9. Iunctus
10. The Sons of Zeus

My Prediction:
1. The Bloody Ravens (not my favourite, but I think they will hang around)
2. Narwhals (not bias)
3. The Marines (kudos to them, I like them)
4. The Social Gamers Club
5. Gaeltacht II
6. Nutcrackers
7. Geopocalypse
8. Domination
9. Guild of Warriors
10. Semper Fidelis

Whats your prediction? After a month, come back to your prediction and see if you are correct.

Ps. You don't have to do top 10 if you don't want to. Top 5 is just fine.
Pss. Want to use this on another world. Meh. Credit ;)

DeletedUser6983

1.The Bloody Ravens(i dont want to sound better than anyone else, but i think we will do good)
2.The Marines(The Elite allaince in this world
3.Social Gamers Club(I think they will be in top 3
4.Giuld of Warriors(They will be in top unless they merge
5.Narwals(wont dominate, but a force to contend with

DeletedUser

The Bloody Ravens will be in top 10.

Another top 10 alliance will be the result of the merge of narwhales and penguinz (Diggo Liekz Piez), what ever sea creature it will be.

GoW will be dead, with best players gone to S.G.C. S.G.C itself will be falling apart but still floating around top 12.

Mariners will be there, but not in top 10 due to recruitment policy.

The rest will be some MRAs. As usual.

DeletedUser2663

Rank 1. The Bloody Ravens - they have staying power. i dont know how well they will go in the long run but they will be around for a while.
Rank 2 - Some other alliance i cant think of, maybe narwhals or a merge with penguinz?
Rank 3- The Social Gamers Club - i will be cutting the fat soon so wont be able to take a higher ranking than this (this is being overly generous as well). we will be around for a very long time. our rank though is going to fluctuate quite a bit though
All other ranks - its still any ones game out there.

DeletedUser

Rank 2 - Some other alliance i cant think of, maybe narwhals or a merge with penguinz?

for the last time narwhals will not merge into penguinz x[

I would rather narwhals disbanded to be honest. Im not saying that penguinz are so terrible i cant stand being in the same alliance as them, it simply defeats the purpose of this pre-made war. Also i cant stand their spamming, its bad enough that i have to put up with it in skype

1) Bloody ravens?

2) Narwhals

3) social gamer club thing

4) Real madrid for sure, they are the best alliance i have ever seen.

5) the 50 other branches of the above alliance

note: This is not based on points, its based on skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Yep, as I've said in the Narwhal forums is we end up merging I'll most likely go rouge against both of them.

1. The Bloody Ravens
2. The Social Gamers club
3. Geopocalypse
4. Narwhals
5. BLACK fleet

DeletedUser

Top 8.. couldn't decide on 10

1. The Bloody Ravens - I think they'll maintain their position for a bit
2. The marines - I've seen some of these play before I think they'll still be here
3. Either Narwals or Penguins or a merge of the 2 depending on how their war goes
4. The Social Gamers Club (biased lol but I think we'll have a spot)
5. Black Fleet - They've done well in other worlds.
6. Domination
7. STBC
8. Gaeltacht II

DeletedUser

Yep, as I've said in the Narwhal forums is we end up merging I'll most likely go rouge against both of them.

1. The Bloody Ravens
2. The Social Gamers club
3. Geopocalypse
4. Narwhals
5. BLACK fleet

I would rather jump off a cliff than merge with them. We all know they have so many problems.

Just wait.

Aicy

Strategos
Damn... I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't go commit suicide just because of a game... Jesus...

:p