Top 10 Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12324

And what about TEE in all this? Although Incubi have some better players TEE to me have been more consistent in themselves.

DeletedUser24139

I was not suggesting TEE has not done well, they have. Why else would we only be pacted with TEE? It is simple to see that Inc. & TEE dance to the same drum

Dave Yhaumqhjrus.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what about TEE in all this? Although Incubi have some better players TEE to me have been more consistent in themselves.

TEE are my boys and I love how everyone says TEE and Incubi just pick on everyone. I love hearing that because when TEE and Inc decided to make a pact we were both very small teams. I think we had 10 players? a few of which were not all that active or big, our core 5 or 6 were still doing the damage...and TEE had maybe had no more then 20 to 25 of which they had some dead weight too. But I mentioned before TEE was too far south to really be in the action. They didn't have all the major teams we have fought in their areas. And several times they had inactivity problems and had to cut a lot of inactives and baggage. I think they had spots of inconsistency you didn't see when leadership was changing hands. Since then you talk about consistency...how many teams has Incubi broke up and made disband now? Pretty much everyone we went to war with. AC, then ETG, everyone said MG was the best team next and yet they merged into us. Then add AL and now GGW to the list as GGW continues to fall apart everyday with drops and cheaters. I haven't been anywhere near full throttle like I was the first half of the server because I haven't needed to. We have recruited the right players and everyone on our team does their part in being active and growing, and fighting active enemy we are at war with. You can complain all you want about me Phears or people say I'm cocky but I set out to do everything I was looking to do on this server in making Incubi successful and last I checked it turned out pretty good. And I'm fully aware I couldn't have done it without my team but most decisions and leadership have been on my shoulders since day one.

DeletedUser24139

personally I find in this case there was nothing wrong with what yo said....in fact he said that quite even keeled (only my perspective), but claiming he is being arrogant in this case is reaching a bit far.

Why can't someone be proud of what they individually accomplished as well as an alliance when one is a leader? I would do the same and have. Just as yo, I have also led alliances to be elite, feared and top ranked. When you're on the top everyone looks to shoot you down anyway they can and I see no difference here, but when you're the "little guy" being picked on the "bully's" .......well you need to fight your alliances wars so its time to buckle up

DeletedUser22063

back to the original topic....just putting a shout out for my boy xamichee in the top 10.......

DeletedUser

Could someone continue this thread by actually rating the top 10 players? If not then I'll lock this thread as it doesn't really have a purpose otherwise.

DeletedUser

SkullyHoold
Ocean Unsure 10/10 (Mod=God)
Attacking BP = 10/10 Beat it and he deletes you
Defensive BP 10/10 Attack him and he deletes You
End game potential.
Guaranteed to be the last person on PI

Plz dont ban me :p

DeletedUser24139

I think this thread can be deleted. No reason to have a rate the above player & a top 10 player rating. Maybe we can revisit the top ten player rating again down the road.

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing though, why revisit the top 10 players in points when you have kamal3r in it, the guy doesnt deserve to be in the top 1k lol, only thing that matters is bp, that show the true players, no simmers allowed lol

DeletedUser

I think this thread can be deleted. No reason to have a rate the above player & a top 10 player rating. Maybe we can revisit the top ten player rating again down the road.
I agree ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.