Top 10 Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I thought it might be fun to rank what people think about the Top 10 players here in PI. Currently, here is the listing as of Feb 18th. Who does everyone think is the "best" player in terms of fighting and defense ability?

1 eddy.mad 1434190 Great Global Warriors 138 10393
2 Arquimedes 1287595 The Ecstatic Escapades 128 10059
3 Icarus Sun 1194286 The Ecstatic Escapades 109 10957
4 yowhatsup 1155537 Incubi 112 10317
5 Kamal3r 1141194 Great Global Warriors 99 11527
6 Gutzilla 1112845 The Ecstatic Escapades 103 10804
7 aleppo11 1107824 The Ecstatic Escapades 109 10164
8 Superman10101 1092382 Incubi 109 10022
9 Asdos 1073551 Incubi 96 11183
10 greekwarrior111 1043553 The Ecstatic Escapades 87 11995

DeletedUser

Its obvious, Yowhatsup is the best fighter in Pi...!!! :pro:

And the biggest noob in the top 10 is Kamal3r...!!!

DeletedUser

What about eddy.mad? Just in terms of growth, that guy is expanding faster than China ;-P

DeletedUser

Yea but look at his bp, he has only really earned his bp recently, he has used a hell of a lot of gold buying his slots... I wonder how many theaters he has lol

Queue Dannys a*s kissing of eddy...!!!

DeletedUser

according to the BP rankings, you don't seem to be such a bad attacker yourself Mason ;-)

also, although the BP rankings don't really reflect it, i think greekwarrior is one of the best attackers I've seen (although I'm probably biased). that's how greek earned the nickname "Machine" here in TEE haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, Although according to some others (Danny9990 *cough cough*) bp don't mean anything, Its all about the points...!!!

Me personally i think Weebroon is definitely one of the best attackers in Pi, Although some will say im biased as well because we are best mates in RL, but i know (and eddy.mad) knows exactly what he's capable of...!!!

DeletedUser

Ya wow, just checked stats and looks like he's taken 3 eddy cities in the last two weeks. not too shabby!

DeletedUser

Yep, All on his own may i add (clearing that is) he is an excellent player, he actually taught me all i know, hence the aggression hehe

DeletedUser

I have to say, Gitte seems like a very solid player as well. I'm not familiar with the GGW players, but based on stats looks like she's taken about 23 Inc cities in the last couple of months without losing any. Seems like a very formidable opponent!

DeletedUser

i feel so offended i wasnt mentioned in this thread lmao! but as to the thread, Yowhatsup is by far the best, Arq. is a close 2nd. eddy(though i should make many many bad comments here lol) 3rd.

i may not be in rankings of top 10 based on points and city count due to my slow and methodical approach to the game, but i am one of the very few ppl on Pi(near the core) that has yet to have lost a city from an enemy.

DeletedUser

1 yowhatsup Incubi 1976916
2 eddy.mad Great Global Warriors 1793623
3 Superman10101 Incubi 1597523
4 DivineGodess Incubi 1377288
5 dg286m Incubi 1268018
6 Gitte Great Global Warriors 1140975
7 bigflyer Incubi 1079653
8 xamichee Alliance X 1070415
9 Aristotel II Incubi 1049786
10 weebroon Incubi 1009340
11 ArtemisXXX The Ecstatic Escapades 1001340
12 Masonbhoy Incubi 962008
13 princexile 958475
14 Wannabee Incubi 951872
15 Cemus The Ecstatic Escapades 919470

Heres a current Top 15 Fighters board
Added it so Wannabee got his mention See look Rank 14!

DeletedUser

To be fair i took a city off you, but it was isolated so doesnt count... :( :p

DeletedUser

ah yes you did :) but i took one of yours in return :) and yeah was a horrible placed city dont know what i was thinking when i got it :p

DeletedUser

Oh Wannabee :( Poor you lol. You are still my number 1, though you are the reason my siege was taken out last time :p

DeletedUser

Considering what the first 5 players of Incubi went through to win ocean 44 and gain control of the map. The fact I was bolted and quaked around 350 times by AC and their sister aliance over a 3 week period early in the server because we started taking their leaders cities with 5-8 players when they mass recruited 200. All the while I still pulled away in attack bp while having to be on the defensive with multiple cs attempts coming at me daily for weeks. Wannabee was in AC and concur this information. This all happening while Eddie Mad just massed recruited and simmed buying tons of olympics (which I know for fact he did because he was keeping up with my city count and had minimal bp at the time when I was hundreds of thousands of bp ahead of him and I ran festivals daily) and multi-accounting which isn't it nice to see all the cheating GGW getting banned finally btw? A lot of the players still around don't know what the Incubi core went through as such a small team in the beginning months of this server. When all you read in the forums is we look good but we are too small and will get eaten eventually when teams merge and get bigger. TEE has some great guys, and great players, but they were too far south to really be in the action or their overall numbers individually would be better. So the ranking system is all screwed up. Simmers can be at the top of the ranking and guys who make their teams stronger and stay active don't always have the best numbers but you can always rely on them when you need them. I think a better forum rating would be who are the most valuable players on each team. Oh and btw I am the best player on this server!

DeletedUser

No argument from me there yo, man especially your 300+ LS counterattacks on my multiple CS attempts to yo and zolen cities were just spectacular, my biremes supports which usually land at max 10 sec from CS were just a few seconds too late. Me and webroon tried to pin point your sleep time but we were just unsuccessful with that. My hats off to you my friend. Those were fun and sleepless times. But next to you, I was the second best player in PI then :)

grepogod101 (the original account holder of superman10101)

DeletedUser24139

damn and I thought I was the best :p

How about the entire Incubi alliance receives the acknowledgement of being the best.......???

I mean, Incubi possesses top players all in their own right, and numbers are based on action seen or initiated......which we all do the best we can, but numbers are only half the makeup and half truth behind the players ability to play and be deemed "the best"

I am confident any one of Incubi can handle what comes there way and thrive in the action.....seek it and desire it; because, after all, this game would be nothing without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.