Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser38652

Golders - Swim
Spartans - Swim
Spirtum Sancti - Float

DeletedUser54980

Bedtime Squad vs Lightning Raiders...

Bedtime will definitely have their work cut out for them fighting these guys.

This is due to be the best speed 6 world ever!!!

DeletedUser47822

I think this needs an update now...It's been nearly 2 weeks...

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok guys I have deleted posts on here that have no connection to a Sink or Swim. If you want to post random thoughts theres a lot of other threads you can pick!

Now do we have anyone who can give us a top 10 here? I think we would all appreciate it.

DeletedUser55437

1. Bedtime squad
The most stacked group in terms of players, points, and power. Definetly favourites to win, they are in the centre of the map which is good and bad. In order for them to grow they need to take cities from alliances bordering them which is not easy due to the event, or they can try to colonize / take 200 point cities which are way outside of their core and they will spread out, or take rocks. This is their only problem. Being in the middle of everyone leaves them also exposed to a potential coalition taking them down, but due to their strong roster i give them a SWIM.

2+6. Shipwreckers

Pretty solid group, located in o44 with no other alliances behind them. I would say their position on the map is best out of all alliances because of that, and they are free to grow outwards with the rim. They border BS and gorillas which potentially give them trouble taking cities due to the event again, and are in war with BS winning 5-1. This is not a big deal at the moment but I am excited to see how this score will look later from now. Their roster is not as known as that of BS but score speaks for itself and due to better location in my opinion they are probably even better contendors for WW. SWIM

3. GangSta

Located in 55, they are sandwitched between BS and GNOMES, both of which seem to be applying pressure on them. They will have to do some serious fighting if they want to survive, but their location is very poor in my opinion. In nearly all of their core islands there is a threatening BS city stationed. I assume they will try to get rid of them after the event is over but it wont be that easy. They also seem like a semi-mra which might turn against them when people start leaving or getting caught off-guard. SWIM for now, FLOAT or SINK later

4. Gorillas In The Mist

In 54, above BS and next to Shipwreckers, they are bordering 2 strongest alliances in the world, but they have a free rim to expand outwards. They are not really MRA and also have a solid roster. Dropped little bit late so their numbers arent big like the other 3 alliances further on this list, however they are growing at a nice rate. Nothing big in terms of fights but i do expect them to start biting off either BS or Ships, after the event. There are couple of BS cities inside of their core, however these cities are mostly small (assuming they are catted). If they play their cards right they can get far in the server but only time can tell. Their main problem is lack of players, while small teams usually do well in terms of war scores, if they want to build wonders they need to have full alliance. There won't be any more players coming into this world unless manually recruited as new server opens in 2 days. SWIM

5. The Battle Cats
In 45, which looks like the easiest ocean in the world, they have some good players but not many. They also dont have any core islands or full 20 city FV islands. There is lot of work to be done in securing that 45 ocean for themselves and time will tell how they hold up. I dont know much about this alliance apart from looking at maps and scores. Their 10-0 and 7-0 on their profile are irrelevant though.

7. immortals, 9. Legion XIII

World's MRAs

8. **GNOMES**
Tight group to the south of GangSta. They are a premade and have some very good players in their team. Only alliance in their way is GangSta which is under pressure from other alliances. They dropped very late but i believe that they will make it far, just like in methone where they did the same. SWIM

DeletedUser47822

gangsta said yeet... hard to find a active player there... seems VM / Ghost is their new trend
Yep, pretty sure only Ships and Bedtime will be left.
All the other alliances are like nothing in their face, also the Coalition between Bedtime, Cats and Gnomes, show how scared they are of the Ships. :eek:
Gorillas will be food later, the cats are a joke, gnomes are active spammers but they won't last long.

Well, I had almost forgotten other alliances because they don't matter much, food for the large fishes...

lllllllllllll

Lochagos
Yep, pretty sure only Ships and Bedtime will be left.
All the other alliances are like nothing in their face, also the Coalition between Bedtime, Cats and Gnomes, show how scared they are of the Ships. :eek:
Gorillas will be food later, the cats are a joke, gnomes are active spammers but they won't last long.

Well, I had almost forgotten other alliances because they don't matter much, food for the large fishes...
Ships started hugging gangsta1st LOOL

collect78900

Phrourach
cats bts and gnomes are huggers....

and bts golders who ridicule others wrt money can only spam it seems

LG spamming with flyers being salty when i caught her 20 griffs offline

DeletedUser56969

cats bts and gnomes are huggers....

and bts golders who ridicule others wrt money can only spam it seems

LG spamming with flyers being salty when i caught her 20 griffs offline

Haha mate, you've been in every MRA in this world so far. Most of your conquests have been handovers from the new alliances when you jumped ship from the failed old ones. Also every time we try to siege you you spam mail all your buddies in every other top alliance. And we're the huggers ;)