Top 10 Sink or Swim

collect78900

Phrourach
i aint good with this so i aint doing one but a top12 would be an amazing read to have.....any1 up to write a top12 pls?

collect78900

Phrourach
well u are right....

its just us and ships.... u guys are out of context for the top alliances.....

perhaps we can have a special mention of you guys in cause u feeling jealous.....

kingpg28

Phrourach
mr. nobody has an opinion... well incase you missed... cause you seem to not be playing with only 90k bp and points... we are 9 million bp ahead of second place and first in points... not to mention we are fighting yall trash coalition.... as we have the better players (im there) we will continue to be the best ally on the server

DeletedUser47822

If Sir Sims-a-lot can have an opinion and say he is a better player by sitting on his ***, then why can't anybody else have an opinion ?
mr. nobody has an opinion... well incase you missed... cause you seem to not be playing with only 90k bp and points... we are 9 million bp ahead of second place and first in points... not to mention we are fighting yall trash coalition.... as we have the better players (im there) we will continue to be the best ally on the server

kingpg28

Phrourach
If Sir Sims-a-lot can have an opinion and say he is a better player by sitting on his ***, then why can't anybody else have an opinion ?

you see how my ign and forum name dont match and you still know who i am ? ya bruh you irrelevant never heard of you.. if you want some smoke you can share your IGN and we can see what you are about

DeletedUser47822

My ign and forum name also don't match but you talk too much in WC, hard to miss...xD
And you are acquainted with me, I just like to stay under the radar ;)
you see how my ign and forum name dont match and you still know who i am ? ya bruh you irrelevant never heard of you.. if you want some smoke you can share your IGN and we can see what you are about