Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser56567

You're delusional. I'm not slacking, i'm just not spending and almost doing better than you... bahah. Gut gud bro.

We've caught u off so much lmao, u are saving your bum with the gold, that's all. Nothing special about you, you hardly respond to alarm, hardly any good at defending, probably beg for defence. We're all one step ahead of you. You wonder why we let UK pretend to be off? It was a distraction so then we could hit you where u wouldn't expect it. You would be too busy focusing UK.

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Yeah, not an alliance OP, want me to post the reports here? would be quiet funny for the global thread to see that 1 player pure "solely" defeated 10+ players combined

I said, I'm no where close to a show off, and I'm a very very bad player, but this itself put your alliance beneath "bad" otherwise you'd have taken my cities same as what happened to droggen. And yes, you keep taking cities from a dead alliance, which I'm fighting alone, while I don't have anytime to think of attacking because I'm busy mainly defending

DeletedUser56567

Yeah, not an alliance OP, want me to post the reports here? would be quiet funny for the global thread to see that 1 player pure "solely" defeated 10+ players combined

I said, I'm no where close to a show off, and I'm a very very bad player, but this itself put your alliance beneath "bad" otherwise you'd have taken my cities same as what happened to droggen. And yes, you keep taking cities from a dead alliance, which I'm fighting alone, while I don't have anytime to think of attacking because I'm busy mainly defending

Lmao mate, u gonna fold in a few days minimum. Maybe sooner with us now taking a city on your core. You deserve nothing but the rim. Have fun, maybe go easier on the gold next time, we don't want you wasting money again. Fyi it wasn't an Op. It was literally a quick CS with timed supports and attacks. You got lucky with the sea storm, but that allowed another CS to be sent timing to my supports. Shame u used gold for LS, otherwise u wouldn't have that city rn.

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Lmao mate, u gonna fold in a few days minimum. Maybe sooner with us now taking a city on your core. You deserve nothing but the rim. Have fun, maybe go easier on the gold next time, we don't want you wasting money again.

again and again, not to be proud of, 1 alliance vs 1 player haha, like really you should be ashamed to even mention this in externals, if I had an alliance any close to decent things would have been much different

DeletedUser56567

again and again, not to be proud of, 1 alliance vs 1 player haha, like really you should be ashamed to even mention this in externals, if I had an alliance any close to decent things would have been much different
Maybe it's due to poor leadership, don't pass blame Mr.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Yeah but our whole point is kinda that u dont? if i had an alliance of the best players in grepo history it'd be the best alliance in grepo history... obviously, the thing is you seem to think you dont fit into the teir of endera players, we just disagree with that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57263

Yeah okay well if you don’t play dirty then explain how you time an attack to hit one of our inactive internal city, 3 seconds after my cs hits.
Then explain how another attack hits a whole different cs 10 seconds after it hits. Then you can explain why 100 odd birs show up as a support a few seconds before we put a fake cs time in our forums. B9958E7B-DA21-4457-886D-EDD8D4F7D5B0.jpeg

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Yeah but our whole point is kinda that u dont? if i had an alliance of the best players in grepo history it'd be the best alliance in grepo history... obviously, the thing is you seem to think you dont fit into the teir of endera players, we just disagree with that :)

Yeah, Like your leaders disagree. Wait, aren't you the JFL mole? or are you even that good? proud of taking a city from Hi Droggen, who never said a word? lol

Ukcolonist, just stand where you belong dear, like my skills are 10X better than ur sorry gaming, switch sides and let's see how many days you going to last lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
and what you gonna do lil jokes? All together.. lets try! Kurbads. gonna be your main Temple

Lets play a game everyone !

whoever can name 1 world where kurbads didnt start an ally 2Good4U wins a prize !
we all know why you need to change your name every new world you try to "help some buddy".. it always ends with the same thing as it begins - with tears. I didn't change my name since 2010 and I have nothing to hide, every new external "skillor" who find access to daddy's credit card can throw a challenge (LossPollosHermanos once tied, turned to turtle.. then ghosted, like always)

Last edited:

DeletedUser56567

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 06.57.35.png

Literally did invite everyone, I'm not even near you lot. I was in Memes at this point as well lmao.

DeletedUser56567

and what you gonna do lil jokes? All together.. lets try! Kurbads. gonna be your main Temple

we all know why you need to change your name every new world you try to "help some buddy".. it always ends with the same thing as it begins - with tears. I didn't change my name since 2010 and I have nothing to hide, every new external "skillor" who find access to daddy's credit card can throw a challenge (LossPollosHermanos once tied, turned to turtle.. then ghosted, like always)

You teasing me... naughty... naughty.

Unblock me you coward.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 06.54.43.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 06.54.43.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 73