Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47128

LOL yup. Cause I wanted to learn from someone that is trash at this game and resorts to spamming. last I heard you were spamming around for Mr. Trump. Why don't you go back to doing that, it's what your good at.

DeletedUser56567

Yup BBL is ranked 6th as fighters as an alliance just because of your 2 or 3 members. That 100 percent makes sense. So biased and full of yourself it's literally crazy.

I'm literally saying, 3 members, have taken them on alone. DV has also been taking cities from them, not a matter of being full of yourself, it's a matter of knowing how to play the game properly. Don't worry, one day someone will teach you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

dave2020

Taxiarch
I'm literally saying, 3 members, have taken them on alone. DV has also been taking cities from them, not a matter of being full of yourself, it's a matter of knowing how to play the game properly. Don't worry, one day someone will teach you. ;)

Dont mention masterchiefs sending help to hold one of your sieges, ya have done a great job picking up the leftovers from DVs attacks

DeletedUser47128

Off topic but would you consider renaming yourselves to Black Blade Chickens? Because I feel like you’re really missing an opportunity here.

maybe if you were at all a relevant player here maybe they would take your advice. Until then, I guess nothing is going to change.

DeletedUser41523

maybe if you were at all a relevant player here maybe they would take your advice. Until then, I guess nothing is going to change.

Even if I was why would I join Black Blade Legion tho? So really it wouldn’t change either way.

Edit: Not meant as a bash against BBL. I just don't really know them. Therefore not likely to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56567

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 22.04.30.png

I mean, u accusing of us of working with DV to destroy you guys was funny. As you can see, Meme has done pretty much the same as DV except, we were on your core from the start. (this is the first page of your losses) Also, I love the attention I got in the forums, people saying they need to take me out, was hilarious, I didn't get a single attack from your players. I can also confirm, DV hasn't helped us one bit, they have even taken cities of ours in the south, too far to even consider breaking.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 03.12.50.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 03.12.50.png
    322 KB · Views: 22