Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser57251

how can you lose a city without notice in a speed 2 world? I mean it's so slow that it takes 30 mins to trade gold!

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Ever since I've joined this server, I've been willing to play peacefully

and by peacefully I mean "peace of mind", fair lovely competition, but all I see in this world is big trolls, well done really

DeletedUser38766

Forum has always been toxic, peace of mind you won´t find here. WC is probably a lot worse so don´t recommend looking there either. So i think best is to just ignore toxicity. Just let them flex about how good they are and how noob everybody else is if it makes them feel better :). Good job and congrats to Memes for successful city take though.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
GbF6Dnu.jpg

DeletedUser41523

Ever since I've joined this server, I've been willing to play peacefully

and by peacefully I mean "peace of mind", fair lovely competition, but all I see in this world is big trolls, well done really

Conquering a city off a bad player is trolling to you? If so I got a lot of bad news coming your way about the team you’re currently in...

DeletedUser21774

I'm still looking for my eyeglasses, but here's my current take, as a totally objective member of Triad.

1. Deliciously Vicious - a rock solid group of dears. They have the most collective knowledge in the game (because they are mods). It is always comforting to know that if I have a question about whether it is a rule violation to spam a city, I can just write and ask "Dear Witchbane, may I..."
And being mods you are surely going to get the perfect answer to elevate your game. I suggest everyone use this group as their knowledge base.

Swim? Heck, I'll put them on a Skee-doo!

2. Triad -
This group has been together so long they bicker like old married folks. (What I saying, I AM an old married folk). While waiting for their pension checks, they trade resources, knit doilies, and some of the young tough play virtual backgammon. They have numerous secret pacts, and please, stop messaging everyone for an invite! For their size alone and filling to the max quickest they get a -

Swim ? On a raft with beverage holders.

3. Rejects - the name says it all. They are plentiful and growing up nice cities to hand off to Triad. We love a good sport.

Swim (bait fish)

4. Myrmidons -
This group of cleverly constructed players, along with their pact mates, Myrmidons 2 are strategically situated to ....
aw heck... forget it. All I can conjure up is what a mate said recently "played in umpteen worlds, and there's always a noob group called Myrmidons". Not my words.

Rots o Ruck

5. Endera
- I'm going to say "good on ya" to this group of 34 hearty players, and largely because I loved HoldMyBeer's first top 10 review. Anybody that articulate has a good mind. Let's do a secret pact ok? You stay in your ocean and we'll stay in ours. Sound good?

Swimming , with a snorkel

6. GoodGame - "Yes, it was". Let's give it up for GoodGame!!!

Swimming with asthma

7. Meme Machine -
"Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer"
Sorry you guys got me dancing. I had to play Miami Sound Machine for 3 minutes. Ah, taking a break. I like this group. However,

Nowhere to go, but thanks for playing

8. The Masterchiefs
- If anybody is going to surprise the top 3 and start kicking butts, it's going to be this group. 28 players lean, and already ticking me the heck off night, day, waking and sleeping, this group is rattling the cages. Knock it off would ya? I'm trying to take a nap here! And New Castle, nice hit!

Swimming, with the big fish

9. Black Blade Legion - just, no. Next?

Sorry did that not sound peppy? Ok, well here is every world's Black Legion with a Blade thrown in. G'day mates.

10. War Builders - I got nothing here. They have a nice pact page. And need players.

Further down, not saying why, but liking Inglorious Fewsion and The Peaky Blinders (no, they aren't some of our 6 or 7 secret pacts).

DeletedUser56567

I'm still looking for my eyeglasses, but here's my current take, as a totally objective member of Triad.

1. Deliciously Vicious - a rock solid group of dears. They have the most collective knowledge in the game (because they are mods). It is always comforting to know that if I have a question about whether it is a rule violation to spam a city, I can just write and ask "Dear Witchbane, may I..."
And being mods you are surely going to get the perfect answer to elevate your game. I suggest everyone use this group as their knowledge base.

Swim? Heck, I'll put them on a Skee-doo!

2. Triad -
This group has been together so long they bicker like old married folks. (What I saying, I AM an old married folk). While waiting for their pension checks, they trade resources, knit doilies, and some of the young tough play virtual backgammon. They have numerous secret pacts, and please, stop messaging everyone for an invite! For their size alone and filling to the max quickest they get a -

Swim ? On a raft with beverage holders.

3. Rejects - the name says it all. They are plentiful and growing up nice cities to hand off to Triad. We love a good sport.

Swim (bait fish)

4. Myrmidons -
This group of cleverly constructed players, along with their pact mates, Myrmidons 2 are strategically situated to ....
aw heck... forget it. All I can conjure up is what a mate said recently "played in umpteen worlds, and there's always a noob group called Myrmidons". Not my words.

Rots o Ruck

5. Endera
- I'm going to say "good on ya" to this group of 34 hearty players, and largely because I loved HoldMyBeer's first top 10 review. Anybody that articulate has a good mind. Let's do a secret pact ok? You stay in your ocean and we'll stay in ours. Sound good?

Swimming , with a snorkel

6. GoodGame - "Yes, it was". Let's give it up for GoodGame!!!

Swimming with asthma

7. Meme Machine -
"Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer"
Sorry you guys got me dancing. I had to play Miami Sound Machine for 3 minutes. Ah, taking a break. I like this group. However,

Nowhere to go, but thanks for playing

8. The Masterchiefs
- If anybody is going to surprise the top 3 and start kicking butts, it's going to be this group. 28 players lean, and already ticking me the heck off night, day, waking and sleeping, this group is rattling the cages. Knock it off would ya? I'm trying to take a nap here! And New Castle, nice hit!

Swimming, with the big fish

9. Black Blade Legion - just, no. Next?

Sorry did that not sound peppy? Ok, well here is every world's Black Legion with a Blade thrown in. G'day mates.

10. War Builders - I got nothing here. They have a nice pact page. And need players.

Further down, not saying why, but liking Inglorious Fewsion and The Peaky Blinders (no, they aren't some of our 6 or 7 secret pacts).
On behalf of Meme, Please never make a top 10 again, if you are giving Endera is a swim, then you aren't looking at the facts or rumours within Endera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
they are named meme machine because the entire team is a joke, and they want to pass it of as funny when they sink, no big whoop.

P.S. ukcolonist sux, and kudos to triad and buzz for moving up to speed 2 worlds from speed 1, big ups, soon you gonna be big boys if you keep on increasing world speed.

DeletedUser56567

they are named meme machine because the entire team is a joke, and they want to pass it of as funny when they sink, no big whoop.

P.S. ukcolonist sux, and kudos to triad and buzz for moving up to speed 2 worlds from speed 1, big ups, soon you gonna be big boys if you keep on increasing world speed.
You forget i played the spd 4 and built 1 very good city.

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach

This is not our first speed 2/2 world