Top 10 Sink or Swim

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

nice try, you probably dont even know with who i played that world just saying some bs :)

here, handed off my cities nicely before leaving :)

any other world you think i ghosted ?

MDMxBNT.png

DeletedUser56055

nice try, you probably dont even know with who i played that world just saying some bs :)

here, handed off my cities nicely before leaving :)

any other world you think i ghosted ?

MDMxBNT.png
Actually you did ghost there, charlie taught you a lesson right away and you ghosted within 24 hours :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
LOL

i was playing backline support role for a friend who was leading BZC, i didnt have 1 city on the front line nor was i attacked, pretty sure not even charlie didnt have a single city near us at that time, but you are free to sell your story to whoever you want, besides you didnt even play that world, you had total of 1 city.

DeletedUser56567

i was being sarcastic about the part with you and colonist who i actually like, but i guess you are right, 1 solid city build in speed 4 does makes you best

It was a great city and femme fatality said so. :p ik i am not the best but i try.

I would appreciate a friend Request on discord tho

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

@timmit96 we get it Filip loses worlds constantly. Grass is also green but nobody cares about that either because they see that every day too. So how about top 10s of Therma then?

DeletedUser50541

Endera seems like Government in EN127 ngl.

Shame...if only DV & Triad joined 127 instead of this slow world it would be so much fun.

Good job Inno taking sides of the mods here and giving them a seperate slow world of their own with same settings as the previous world just because to play with their friends in a world from the start.

DeletedUser57263

Don’t forget how Meme needs spies/moles in Endera to help stop CQ. Great way to play the game.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Don’t forget how Meme needs spies/moles in Endera to help stop CQ. Great way to play the game.
Okay even if we did have one, Imagine recruiting a spy then crying about it? Maybe if you didnt go around hoovering up every random that dropped near you then wondering why your loosing cities left and right?? How did it feel when i rimmed your 2nd biggest golder in around 24 hours of bp dropping btw?

DeletedUser56567

Imagine your core getting sieged without even knowing about it.

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Okay even if we did have one, Imagine recruiting a spy then crying about it? Maybe if you didnt go around hoovering up every random that dropped near you then wondering why your loosing cities left and right?? How did it feel when i rimmed your 2nd biggest golder in around 24 hours of bp dropping btw?

Like really, your moles helped tons, especially very early in the game, you broke 2 of my sieges, and killed many of my troops on one of our inactive, when I was all thinking of how much time left to take the city, I didn't expect any attacks from anyone

Now, As for the boasting part, can we please get along? You guys been calling me bad in the externals and so far, I smashed 5 of your CSs on my wall, when your whole alliance OPed me, and I'm defending you all alone, don't you really feel ashamed that 1 player can stop your alliance? Now, I believe you guys are going to take a city from me, and you'll be all happy dancing in the externals, but this is not an "achievement" itself, as an alliance VS 1 player, isn't that much to be proud of, add to this that you are attacking a random and an old friend ;-)

Last part now, Yes, your alliance is good and I'm pretty much surprised by 4K players having 140 LS and 100 bireme, this is really something surprising and good, and again your moles did awesome job, you guys been planning to take endra down ever since you joined the server, while endra busy thinking of how to win the game through temples, that was the big mistake that made us fall behind

After All, good job, I'm not a cry baby

DeletedUser56567

Like really, your moles helped tons, especially very early in the game, you broke 2 of my sieges, and killed many of my troops on one of our inactive, when I was all thinking of how much time left to take the city, I didn't expect any attacks from anyone

Now, As for the boasting part, can we please get along? You guys been calling me bad in the externals and so far, I smashed 5 of your CSs on my wall, when your whole alliance OPed me, and I'm defending you all alone, don't you really feel ashamed that 1 player can stop your alliance? Now, I believe you guys are going to take a city from me, and you'll be all happy dancing in the externals, but this is not an "achievement" itself, as an alliance VS 1 player, isn't that much to be proud of, add to this that you are attacking a random and an old friend ;-)

Last part now, Yes, your alliance is good and I'm pretty much surprised by 4K players having 140 LS and 100 bireme, this is really something surprising and good, and again your moles did awesome job, you guys been planning to take endra down ever since you joined the server, while endra busy thinking of how to win the game through temples, that was the big mistake that made us fall apart

After All, good job, I'm not a cry baby
You've been incredibly lucky, golding and golding, what happens when the money runs out? You're going to get rimmed, i predict in the two weeks you won't be relevant anymore, so well done for wasting your money.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 12.21.31.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 12.21.31.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 55

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
You've been incredibly lucky, golding and golding, what happens when the money runs out? You're going to get rimmed, i predict in the two weeks you won't be around anymore, so well done for wasting your money.

Then it'd be worth the 2 weeks fun you gave to me, and yeah incredibly lucky, please post a siege break with "luck", waiting on you to post the reports here of where I sniped your alliance by luck, go-ahead

DeletedUser56567

Umm, u golded 50 LS u spass. You want a gold war, i'll happily outspend u.

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Plus, if 1 golding player going to beat solely 5 CSs from an alliance, then you should be way more sad, shouldn't you?

Your friends are golding too, but apparently you are slacking here, gold isn't the reason why you couldn't take any of my cities, it's something else, you keep denying, and please stop saying I'm bad, because this put u and your alliance "beneath" bad

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
"op'd" lol, we found you off cleared your city and then sent cs's and timed what we had home, wouldnt quite call that an op, and as for sniping by "luck" anti timer is inherently luck based... you got 1 second after a cs with no anchors, id call that pretty damn lucky, same as it woulda been luck if my birs had landed same second, except i actually had 2 other anchors on my birs and got by anti timer... so yeah thats all luck, as for 1 player stopping our whole alliance, i've taken more cities from your alliance than your whole alliance have taken from us kek.

Oh and planning to take you out? not really mate endera are food not competitors, going for temples wasnt your mistake, MRa'ing was