Top 10 Sink or Swim

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
and what you gonna do lil jokes? All together.. lets try! Kurbads. gonna be your main Temple

we all know why you need to change your name every new world you try to "help some buddy".. it always ends with the same thing as it begins - with tears. I didn't change my name since 2010 and I have nothing to hide, every new external "skillor" who find access to daddy's credit card can throw a challenge (LossPollosHermanos once tied, turned to turtle.. then ghosted, like always)

@Kurb weird I seem to remember somebody else ghosting too on Teos...maybe y’all can like make a team?

LOOOOL, from what i remember you were spamming half the world with your 1 ls spam attacks all day long for weeks until MP had enough and did it to you, which resulted in you ghosting within 24 hrs while losing bunch of cities in progress, and anyone with half a brain can look up my name you mentioned for teos and see i didnt ghost but handed off cities after refusing to re-join MP, either way i dont really think this or any other world gonna turn any different for you kurb, we heading to ghost town no.30.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
5. Endera - I'm going to say "good on ya" to this group of 34 hearty players, and largely because I loved HoldMyBeer's first top 10 review. Anybody that articulate has a good mind. Let's do a secret pact ok? You stay in your ocean and we'll stay in ours. Sound good?

Swimming , with a snorkel

7. Meme Machine -
"Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer"
Sorry you guys got me dancing. I had to play Miami Sound Machine for 3 minutes. Ah, taking a break. I like this group. However,

Nowhere to go, but thanks for playing

Further down, not saying why, but liking Inglorious Fewsion and The Peaky Blinders (no, they aren't some of our 6 or 7 secret pacts).

cursed top 12

DeletedUser55714

View attachment 14115

Literally did invite everyone, I'm not even near you lot. I was in Memes at this point as well lmao.

This makes me sad because I was recruited under "this is a premade" and was invited from another world where I'm just kinda hanging out - had a nice DP too. *sigh*

EN servers still have not changed. How many years has it been since Helio?

DeletedUser41523

All I’ll say is that you just tried to do the whole MRA and handholding thing on the US world that you’re just kinda hanging out on too.

DeletedUser55714

Bruh if you couldnt see this was a massive mra carried by one or 2 golders then idk what to say...
1 of those golders has now ghosted and the other spam stonehailed me all day then turtled when i murdered all his slingers when he went for a nap :) thanks for playing tho kurbads, time to ghost me thinks

I have not been paying attention at all to any EN world. And I certainly wasn't paying attention to the team stuff either because I quickly saw no one knew what they were doing. So I just stuck to myself.

Although I do wanna point out that "we made meme 2 for you guys" *invites 4 players*... lol. That was gold. Especially when your roster isn't even filled up lol

DeletedUser25609

I think the highlight of this server so far has been when Kurbads just now drunk spammed me with barely readable, creepy messages, and also then finally allowed an attack he's sent at me to go through. (Is it 50 you've sent and cancelled over the last week? or more?)

But was that attack ever destined to land? After a short chat with him and after calling him a creep and saying i could report the language he used, the boy ghosts... what a complete loser.

curadh

Phrourach
Maybe he wanted to beat the 5 day cool down being implemented in next update to restart again lol

DeletedUser21774

Because it is early in the server and the standings change frequently, there needs to be another Top Ten. That's my official reason, and not because the previously scintillating FOUR PAGES of discussion was much like a recently pubescent "Wonder Years" meets "All My Children".

Eyeglasses found, I've taken them back off, because it seems I needs reading glasses. Here is my update as a totally objective member of Triad.

As Peppy Hare would say, "It's quiet. Too quiet...be careful, it's a trap!" And that's how we're starting to roll.

1. Deliciously Vicious - I know they are doing something out there. Trying to one-up the linen doilies Triad made in week one? I heard macrame jumpers for the oldsters were all the rage. I see them quietly migrating to islands, much like the mosquito pods that arise out of my bird bath (reminder, empty that). And yet, they are the "most active alliance" with 100% activity in the past 24 hours! That's what the Oracle's been saying forever. I tried slapping the box to scramble that message, but realized that doesn't change code. (Message sent to developer).

Swim/Sink? They are a "Row, row, row the boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily..."

2. Triad -
The oldsters were a little rough getting out of bed. But after their vitamins, light stretching and morning Tai Chi, they started their sensei fest. At present they are in the process of putting Good Game out of their misery, all in the name of social distancing. Getting the others off the island is just plain good sense eh? The old walkers are slowly being replaced by titanium sword canes, they are doing push ups and forced marches with filtered masks on to build up their durability. Because of their renewed vigor I give them:

Swimming on a powered raft with chilled adult beverages that Gompus got us after last night.

3. Rejects
- They should change the name from Rejects to Ejects. They are kicking tushy all over the place. If it weren't for them, Triad wouldn't have bothered with the vitamins. In fact, looking at the Oracle they have taken so many cities from Triad we don't know... what? Just joking!! They politely handed off a city to DV and one to Masterchef. Still I'm giving them a solid

Swim

4. Meme Machine -
They obviously took my advice last week and started listening to Miami Sound Machine, and Conga'd their way from #7 to #4. Or rather, four through six sank while they floated to the top (dancing also keeps you well regulated). With a few local alliances, and handouts by Black Blade Legion, they are overcoming the most inactive players, and for their cleaning up of the server I'll give them a

Float, (til someone pulls the chain)

5. Myrmidons -
The Noob union (including their pacts) are hanging on after slipping a spot. They'll either gain competence, back fill poor players from their feeder group, or use the server as a learning experience. Perhaps some will join their pact, the WarBuilders. And no, your players can't join Triad. Or any subs or secret groups we have. Our guy has been over that! And stop sending him spy reports. That's not ethical! Or resources. He can't be bought with ... 2k gold? Hey I could be in the market....

Rut Roh

6. The Masterchiefs -
You give an alliance just a scintilla of happiness and BOY do they get greedy! Moving up from #8, they've taken on the big guns, who have had to take turns breaking from their macrame and knitting to address imminent concerns. Newcastle must have a platinum card. I heard the nice German lads at Inno are already planning the next quarter's bonuses.

Swim, and I'll bet they are in the top 3 at the end of the server (just don't read my comments about Endera)

7 - 10 have significantly smaller average points per player

7. Dead Horsemen - arose from the glue factory of disparate imploding players. As a former T-Ball coach, I always root for the new little ones. Sundaes after the game?

Treading water

8. WarBuilders
- Up from #10, they are a minion Myrmidon, and finally figured out how to hide their pacts. These ankle biters just might find out how the big dogs bite.

No

9. Inglorious Fewsion
- Welcome to the big time boys and gals! Please bring Peaky Blinders up too, and we'll do lunch some time, hear?

Brings me such fond memories of my days in CHI

10. Free Dacians
- New in the top 10. Next top ten will determine if they are the roux that makes the gravy or the deglaze bits at the bottom of the pan.

Dropping from the top Ten:

Endera -
apparently the pack of Kardashians-meets-New Jersey Housewives and little boy toys with social media-induced adhd, turned the pack against their leader, rimmed him and poofed (except for the "starts with B and rhymes with panned "players. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't put fighting fish in the same bowl.
GoodGame - had a rough night, took an alka seltzer and dissolved last night.
Black Blade Legion - cuz... right?

DeletedUser56567

Because it is early in the server and the standings change frequently, there needs to be another Top Ten. That's my official reason, and not because the previously scintillating FOUR PAGES of discussion was much like a recently pubescent "Wonder Years" meets "All My Children".

Eyeglasses found, I've taken them back off, because it seems I needs reading glasses. Here is my update as a totally objective member of Triad.

As Peppy Hare would say, "It's quiet. Too quiet...be careful, it's a trap!" And that's how we're starting to roll.

1. Deliciously Vicious - I know they are doing something out there. Trying to one-up the linen doilies Triad made in week one? I heard macrame jumpers for the oldsters were all the rage. I see them quietly migrating to islands, much like the mosquito pods that arise out of my bird bath (reminder, empty that). And yet, they are the "most active alliance" with 100% activity in the past 24 hours! That's what the Oracle's been saying forever. I tried slapping the box to scramble that message, but realized that doesn't change code. (Message sent to developer).

Swim/Sink? They are a "Row, row, row the boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily..."

2. Triad -
The oldsters were a little rough getting out of bed. But after their vitamins, light stretching and morning Tai Chi, they started their sensei fest. At present they are in the process of putting Good Game out of their misery, all in the name of social distancing. Getting the others off the island is just plain good sense eh? The old walkers are slowly being replaced by titanium sword canes, they are doing push ups and forced marches with filtered masks on to build up their durability. Because of their renewed vigor I give them:

Swimming on a powered raft with chilled adult beverages that Gompus got us after last night.

3. Rejects
- They should change the name from Rejects to Ejects. They are kicking tushy all over the place. If it weren't for them, Triad wouldn't have bothered with the vitamins. In fact, looking at the Oracle they have taken so many cities from Triad we don't know... what? Just joking!! They politely handed off a city to DV and one to Masterchef. Still I'm giving them a solid

Swim

4. Meme Machine -
They obviously took my advice last week and started listening to Miami Sound Machine, and Conga'd their way from #7 to #4. Or rather, four through six sank while they floated to the top (dancing also keeps you well regulated). With a few local alliances, and handouts by Black Blade Legion, they are overcoming the most inactive players, and for their cleaning up of the server I'll give them a

Float, (til someone pulls the chain)

5. Myrmidons -
The Noob union (including their pacts) are hanging on after slipping a spot. They'll either gain competence, back fill poor players from their feeder group, or use the server as a learning experience. Perhaps some will join their pact, the WarBuilders. And no, your players can't join Triad. Or any subs or secret groups we have. Our guy has been over that! And stop sending him spy reports. That's not ethical! Or resources. He can't be bought with ... 2k gold? Hey I could be in the market....

Rut Roh

6. The Masterchiefs -
You give an alliance just a scintilla of happiness and BOY do they get greedy! Moving up from #8, they've taken on the big guns, who have had to take turns breaking from their macrame and knitting to address imminent concerns. Newcastle must have a platinum card. I heard the nice German lads at Inno are already planning the next quarter's bonuses.

Swim, and I'll bet they are in the top 3 at the end of the server (just don't read my comments about Endera)

7 - 10 have significantly smaller average points per player

7. Dead Horsemen - arose from the glue factory of disparate imploding players. As a former T-Ball coach, I always root for the new little ones. Sundaes after the game?

Treading water

8. WarBuilders
- Up from #10, they are a minion Myrmidon, and finally figured out how to hide their pacts. These ankle biters just might find out how the big dogs bite.

No

9. Inglorious Fewsion
- Welcome to the big time boys and gals! Please bring Peaky Blinders up too, and we'll do lunch some time, hear?

Brings me such fond memories of my days in CHI

10. Free Dacians
- New in the top 10. Next top ten will determine if they are the roux that makes the gravy or the deglaze bits at the bottom of the pan.

Dropping from the top Ten:

Endera -
apparently the pack of Kardashians-meets-New Jersey Housewives and little boy toys with social media-induced adhd, turned the pack against their leader, rimmed him and poofed (except for the "starts with B and rhymes with panned "players. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't put fighting fish in the same bowl.
GoodGame - had a rough night, took an alka seltzer and dissolved last night.
Black Blade Legion - cuz... right?
Very good top 10, however you have missed a key detail when it comes to MM.

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 18.51.20.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 18.53.03.png

It's only two/three people taking out Black Blade Legion, I wouldn't say that is all that MM has been doing.

Regardless of this, a lot better than previous ones.

Thanks,
Justin

DeletedUser47128

Very good top 10, however you have missed a key detail when it comes to MM.

View attachment 14146

View attachment 14147

It's only two/three people taking out Black Blade Legion, I wouldn't say that is all that MM has been doing.

Regardless of this, a lot better than previous ones.

Thanks,
Justin

Yup BBL is ranked 6th as fighters as an alliance just because of your 2 or 3 members. That 100 percent makes sense. So biased and full of yourself it's literally crazy.