Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser57113

We're second in the world lol
So? Looking at the roster that's the same team that got annihilated by JFL in 1 week on Sidon. I think you guys were first on Sidon at one point, look how that ended lool

And you've got Gerrard in your team. Everyone knows having Gerrard in your team = instant sink

DeletedUser56567

So? Looking at the roster that's the same team that got annihilated by JFL in 1 week on Sidon. I think you guys were first on Sidon at one point, look how that ended lool

And you've got Gerrard in your team. Everyone knows having Gerrard in your team = instant sink

Please, continue hyping up JFL. Maybe Charlie will let you back in on the french servers. We're happy as we are. Doesn't matter what anyone says about us tbh, we are playing for fun Sema. "FUN" when was the last time you used grepo for fun instead of financial gain?

DeletedUser47128

Please, continue hyping up JFL. Maybe Charlie will let you back in on the french servers. We're happy as we are. Doesn't matter what anyone says about us tbh, we are playing for fun Sema. "FUN" when was the last time you used grepo for fun instead of financial gain?

Saying "Please, continue hyping up JFL" as if you haven't been doing that to your team this whole entire server :p:p:p

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Saying "Please, continue hyping up JFL" as if you haven't been doing that to your team this whole entire server :p:p:p

I think the point was that sema isnt in jfl.. buzz is clearly in his alliance, not even taking a side in that argument just pointing out that i think a hamster with a frontal lobotomy woulda got the point being made there... and you've managed to miss it. Congrats i guess?

DeletedUser54978

ok this will be best top 10 ever or atleast try of same
no.1 deliciously vicious-- score say this way

there is more two city taken from memes but gues they kick player from aliance lol
anyway people say that aliance dv got so much gold that cant spend and more bad things was sayed over and over
but we just enjoying playing and keep growing helping each other...
whatever people say or think its good team togheter
we will see what will hapend in future

the masterchiefs--no.2 aliance for me and score say this

there is a lot of talent there and good players
will be hard or inposible to kick them from any ocean
they lose two city to dv but that says nothing
question is does they will be till end on this world and what they realy want

triad no.3 aliance score says

they lose 3 city to mc welp same like mc lot of talents a lot of gold to people say final batlle will be dv VS triad
i think mc can change that in future to but we will see anyway no3 triad for me

no 4 meme machine
score says

i dont know to take serious this aliance cause some of was there to gold only and some of them are gone alredy
personaly think if they stay activ they can do much but we will see that to
they lose two city to dv to....but lets kill others who are red and then try to kill each others lol

no5 mirmidons
no6 reject and so

dont take serious this top 6 or 10 its just bulshit and im bored on work

KingSimp

Taxiarch
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
View attachment 14193
I know you can't control yourself any longer
View attachment 14194
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
View attachment 14195
I know you can't control yourself any longer

;)
Remember that one time when Dead Horsemen were an alliance and didn't split up? Those were the good ole days. It's a shame MM will soon come to an end due to Buzz killing friendly CS's and UK simming. Sad boi hours :(

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Remember that one time when Dead Horsemen were an alliance and didn't split up? Those were the good ole days. It's a shame MM will soon get come to an end due to Buzz killing friendly CS's and UK simming. Sad boi hours :(

Imagine posting all of our internal conflict on internals to make us a target. You're an absolute clown.kick.PNG

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Utter embarrasment of an alliance tbh, only in it cause theres litearlly nothing better in ocean, wish i'd dropped near one of the actually decent alliances. Imagine a free to play player being the only one in the top 20 from your ally let alone top 5