Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser57382

1. Deliciously Vicious Dominating The World no real Competition except Meme Machine Swim.
2.Triad Same a Strong Alliance but at some point will lose either from The Masterchiefs or some of the other strong teams dont think they will be a match Swim/Sink.
3.Meme Machine Seems to be involved in some Minor Conflict with DV and losing some good players but uncertain how long they can hold against DV Swim for now then Sink.
4.The Masterchiefs nBetween DV and Triad Terrible location Swim for now then Sink.
5.Friendly Calm Keepers Getting attacked by both Triad and The Masterchiefs so Sink...
6.WarBuilders my own team so will do my best to give a honest review how i see it as always. Currently involved in a War against Boozy Beach Bums dominating their Ocean No real competition Plenty of Time and room left to maneuver Swim for Now.
7.TheOccult Bad Location to many Enemies still can pull of something possible moving North Swim for now then Sink.
8.Black Dawn Holding well considering they are right next to both DV and Meme Machine Bad Location strong Enemies around Sink
9.Boozy Beach Bums Bad Location Bad Core Involved in a war with WarBuilders Swim for now then Sink.
10.Osiris Getting Conquered by the Masterchiefs and Triad and others so Sink.

DeletedUser57392

We're 2-1 against an alliance twice our size? (Not to mention WB's pact with Occult) Hmm... I guess we're still doomed...

1601039099371.png

DeletedUser56192

1. Deliciously Vicious Dominating The World no real Competition except Meme Machine Swim.
2.Triad Same a Strong Alliance but at some point will lose either from The Masterchiefs or some of the other strong teams dont think they will be a match Swim/Sink.
3.Meme Machine Seems to be involved in some Minor Conflict with DV and losing some good players but uncertain how long they can hold against DV Swim for now then Sink.
4.The Masterchiefs nBetween DV and Triad Terrible location Swim for now then Sink.
5.Friendly Calm Keepers Getting attacked by both Triad and The Masterchiefs so Sink...
6.WarBuilders my own team so will do my best to give a honest review how i see it as always. Currently involved in a War against Boozy Beach Bums dominating their Ocean No real competition Plenty of Time and room left to maneuver Swim for Now.
7.TheOccult Bad Location to many Enemies still can pull of something possible moving North Swim for now then Sink.
8.Black Dawn Holding well considering they are right next to both DV and Meme Machine Bad Location strong Enemies around Sink
9.Boozy Beach Bums Bad Location Bad Core Involved in a war with WarBuilders Swim for now then Sink.
10.Osiris Getting Conquered by the Masterchiefs and Triad and others so Sink.

The guy who lost brain cells because of my Sink or Swim list will probably lose his whole head if he ever sees this one...

DeletedUser56567

Haven't checked here in a long time, mainly due to me simming about and enjoying the time I have with the players both in WC and the ally.
I hate the temple aspect of this game mode, mainly because you don't need to be good to get high in the ranks, also the fact it doesn't encourage fighting or proper wars.
If you're gonna boast, at least be good at the game. As I presumed early on, the same people carrying DV over an over. To be honest, I expected more considering your size, nevertheless, you've done well so far, so I must applaud u for that. Also, the people u take in from meme are complete trash lol, maybe next time you can pick up someone who's useful and not get cleared the next day by me, who is literally simming harder than G.

P.s The top 10's are pretty accurate minus a few bits.

Buzzy (Justin)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56567

haha is that supposed to be offensive in any way ?
you gonna have to do better than that simmer.
Still not gonna invite me to your premade? :rolleyes:

You're only jealous that Chloe likes me more than you now and want meme to sink so she can join you.

DeletedUser25609

Low effort top 10 that goes into less and less detail the lower you go -

DV - Biggest alliance, easiest location, playing mostly PvE. They're obviously doing the best right now but in their rush to take all 12 temples in one week they've picked up about 5 very mediocre ones. They're barely fighting anyone but then again maybe you can win this world without conquering your enemies? It may be worth just clearing temples and amassing as many cities as you can.

They've lost a few cities outside their core but that's inevitably going to happen to every alliance. Lots of players without alarms which is ~alarming~ but Swim anyway.

Triad - I mean... they're doing alright i guess? They're kind of the villains of the world and no matter how polite Billy is everyone is still going to hate him. Don't have all their 12 temples yet but seem to be choosing them better than DV so far (10% trireme buff though? What are you even thinking?)

They seem to have a few completely dud players mixed in with the good ones. I think their position isn't bad, although I'd like to see them take those DV cities on their core islands, instead of losing cities in their core? I'm going to give them a Swim, although if they actually won the world I think everyone would be surprised and a little annoyed.

Meme Machine - So far lack their portal but have chosen well for the rest of their temples, even if they have not managed to nab any of the OP ones like a few other alliances have. A couple players jumped to DV but that's to be expected. Players like that don't usually last, nor are they very useful. DV definitely know this and are probably waiting for the day they go inactive so they can eat up their cities.

Meme machine to me are in a ~decent~ location, and have plenty of space to fight/expand. Although i fear they have to secure their borders or they'll become the main ones fighting DV, who are their only threat. They have a few good players and I don't think they'll be leaving anytime soon. Float until they get a more clear game-plan.

The Masterchiefs - My alliance so I'm obviously bias, so I'll be extra harsh to make up for it ò.ó.

Worst starting position of any top alliance, and have struggled through the early game but in the end made it work. Took in the best of osiris, and now have probably the second best core in the server behind DV.

Have lost a few outskirts cities not worth fighting over, and a couple nearer to the core due to smaller players going inactive. CJK lost one while fully active though and we don't let him forget it.

Objectively have the best temples out of any alliance due to patience and planning. Subjectively have some of the most skilled players in the server. Swim (wasn't a very harsh review at all was it really).

The occult - Who? You have to do something to actually stand a chance of winning. Low BP, only two temples taken, and they're not very good ones. Are these people having fun playing the game? Probably! Do they stand a chance of winning? Not even slightly. Sink

Warbuilders
- Same kind of thing as The occult except a little better. Only two mediocre temples taken as well though, and not many notable players. Probably having lots of fun though as they have very little competition where they are. Float because I think its literally impossible for them to sink, but just as impossible for them to swim.

Black Dawn - I honestly don't know much about them. They have 1 temple and its a good one. Very small though and getting setup into a position where they could win seems unlikely. Maybe they're food maybe they're not. Idk. OP couldn't be bothered to check them out enough

Friendly calm keepers
- They have an apply button on their alliance so i thought I'd give that a go a couple days back. I was very quickly sent a very mean message from who I assume is one of their leaders. It wasn't very friendly, he didn't seem very calm, and I wouldn't call him a keeper at all. This alliance cuddled with Triad, got that broken off, tried to cuddle with MC, was met with laughter, and now are snuggling DV. It's clear to everyone that DV are using them, and aren't looking for a committed relationship, I just wish they'd be honest with FCK and tell them.

This alliance is food for Triad and MC and really anyone who wants them. Not because Uncle Bulgaria is still working out how to turn his alarm on, but because their position is complete ***. Sink

Boozy Beach Bums
- Genuinely didn't know this alliance existed until I started making this. They got a good temple though so Woo go them!! Just like with Black Dawn, I cannot be bothered to check much about them as I doubt they're going to be a big player in this world anyway. Or maybe they will? As I said I can't be bothered to check. I dislike their name

The Wolves
- 2.2 million points, so why are you losing cities to singular players? (Me). This alliance is just food and will be eaten by anyone who is willing to put about 20 minutes into planning out an attack on them. New players mixed with non serious ones, led by one who uses photoshop to scare people in the DM's. Weird. Sink

These are just my opinions you know right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Witch

Strategos
Great effort on a top 10. I'm interested to know what you consider a mediocre temple and I can assure you there was no rushing in terms of choice. It seemed a good plan to take the temples we want and then use the powers to fight. Realistically its easy to dump a temple if you don't want it anyway. You just transfer it to a new alliance and dissolve the new alliance. Takes 12 hours! We have no plans to dump any.

Easiest location is also an interesting comment - we all dropped centrally and we took 55 - thats not an obviously easy location. It looks good now because we consolidated the ocean. In terms of 'barely fighting' we dont have any pacts but I take your point. I think theres a balance between prep for the endgame, taking temples and fighting - you can tell by our dbp that our balance is changing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24785

Friendly calm keepers - They have an apply button on their alliance so i thought I'd give that a go a couple days back. I was very quickly sent a very mean message from who I assume is one of their leaders. It wasn't very friendly, he didn't seem very calm, and I wouldn't call him a keeper at all. This alliance cuddled with Triad, got that broken off, tried to cuddle with MC, was met with laughter, and now are snuggling DV. It's clear to everyone that DV are using them, and aren't looking for a committed relationship, I just wish they'd be honest with FCK and tell them.

This alliance is food for Triad and MC and really anyone who wants them. Not because Uncle Bulgaria is still working out how to turn his alarm on, but because their position is complete ***. Sink

This is such a shame, played with many of these winning 118, but when FP is leader and says a max cap of 17 players in the alliance you know whats going to happen.
Gentlemen you are lions, unfortunately led by donkeys . I believe is the best phase for FCK.