Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser56567

This is such a shame, played with many of these winning 118, but when FP is leader and says a max cap of 17 players in the alliance you know whats going to happen.
Gentlemen you are lions, unfortunately led by donkeys . I believe is the best phase for FCK.

Cmon, u ain't that good mate. Nor is anyone else in that alliance.

Perhaps one of the worst leaders, I've played with. Sat in the core and took internals is more sort of your playstyle, don't get cocky lad, you never stood a chance especially against an enemy like MC lol. Any decent team would rip you guys apart. Also Frenz is just a noob with a lot of money and when he's one of your best players u may need to reconsider your chances of staying afloat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57382

@Buzz Kill @Lethal-Bacon @timothy dewey please let me just say that its a honor to see you all here i know Filip from 124 Papa Kraken correct ? Miki24 if you remember me :D i know the rest from 117 i believe so i see no bad players here! Just very old and good ones :D

If i can be honest we are all simming even DV its a very good very strong team i know a lot of them from Amphipolis and Kalendris we are all here for Fun as i say and it doesnt matter who wins it really doesnt! No one is a bad player if they lose,everyone loses what matters is how you play the game,the strategy you use and the friends you meet :)

Please lets be a Model a Example for the other players on other worlds and not Insult eachother but play together and Have Fun!

Lets not make it easy for DV! LOL

Love you all.
Hate me,call me names but i have nothing but love for you all :D

DeletedUser25609

Great effort on a top 10. I'm interested to know what you consider a mediocre temple and I can assure you there was no rushing in terms of choice. It seemed a good plan to take the temples we want and then use the powers to fight. Realistically its easy to dump a temple if you don't want it anyway. You just transfer it to a new alliance and dissolve the new alliance. Takes 12 hours! We have no plans to dump any.

Easiest location is also an interesting comment - we all dropped centrally and we took 55 - thats not an obviously easy location. It looks good now because we consolidated the ocean. In terms of 'barely fighting' we dont have any pacts but I take your point. I think theres a balance between prep for the endgame, taking temples and fighting - you can tell by our dbp that our balance is changing.

Honestly you guys do you with the temples, it's just my opinion that a few aren't amazing. It's not like you guys picked up the wedding boosts or anything though lol. The one's i would classify as medicore for you are -

10% increase to res production x2
2nd portal
2nd 6% reduction in naval recruitment times
4% offensive increase to myths

It's not that some of those aren't useful ^ it's just when you compare them to what was available, they seem a bit meh.

And for my easiest location comment, i can't remember the first few days i admit, but after a week or so 55 was very much uncontested, and you could freely expand outwards from there without anyone to stop you. Compare this to Triad or MC and it definately looks like an easy location. But if you guys worked hard and fast to make it that way at the start, good job to you.

The barely fighting thing is a bit of a meme with DV, as fighting big alliances won't be worthwhile for you guys anyway. The early-game brown handovers gave you guys this reputation though and i doubt you'll be able to shake it, this along with being 4th/5th in defence for a long long time.

DeletedUser56567

oh its Buzz the pocket money kid. Thought you weren't playing this any more, or have you found some people who put up with you.
Lmao, you had to boost two people to catch up with me in two ranks buddy. Get a grip simmer. Don't worry, I saw all the chats. "Buzz doesn't deserve no1". So you decide to boost to try to beat me. Welp, that was probably the best 100k gold I've spent on an event. Also, I sort of got dragged into coming here, you'll get that happen to you when you're actually classed as good at CQ or perhaps you should stick to revolt? Not even sure a Revolt team wants you with you constant complaining in the council and lack of action lol... At least for me, I could back it up and I actually did something about it. :cool: Please, come found near me or I'll save a few slots for you for when I can be asked to play properly. Hopefully, u can withstand 150+ attacks constantly, as I once had to deal with whilst juggling exams lol. let's see how many cities you lose. I had the last laugh in the end. I did also see you call me a good frontline player, wish i could say the same about you.
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 20.33.53.png

DeletedUser57382

i Get what your saying i have played on a few worlds and have battled many alliances like everyone else. its really a Game and i use to think like that as well that their are bad people in the game not bad players but people however i think thats wrong xxCharliexx Erikwijmeercs even Sama or whoever the thing is you cant blame anyone for playing the game, attacking you and all that. your friend Firefly and her team use to like attack me at 6/7 in the morning is it Cowardly and wrong ? Yes. Are they Bad people in Real life ? i have no idea,dont know them probably not.

Take it easy keep your Emotions out like i said Losing is part of this game Cities even Worlds what matters is the Fun Deliciously Vicious can win this world and the next one for all i care im just here to Enjoy the game as much as i can and leave not going to get into who's ranked number 1 or 1000 if i have fun and enjoy the game then i win :D

kingpg28

Phrourach
Great effort on a top 10. I'm interested to know what you consider a mediocre temple and I can assure you there was no rushing in terms of choice. It seemed a good plan to take the temples we want and then use the powers to fight. Realistically its easy to dump a temple if you don't want it anyway. You just transfer it to a new alliance and dissolve the new alliance. Takes 12 hours! We have no plans to dump any.

Easiest location is also an interesting comment - we all dropped centrally and we took 55 - thats not an obviously easy location. It looks good now because we consolidated the ocean. In terms of 'barely fighting' we dont have any pacts but I take your point. I think theres a balance between prep for the endgame, taking temples and fighting - you can tell by our dbp that our balance is changing.

why you not using hydna account anymore

DeletedUser21560

I think someone lost a portal for the second time this world

Gone gone, Bye bye

Meme = Sink?

KingSimp

Taxiarch
Honestly, what do people expect from an alliance named Meme Machine? It's kind of in our nature to let portals slip etc. It's not like Meme runs their mouth all over WC or on Externals...

-Acheron-

Hekatontarch
Aww naww it's the end of the world :'( Maybe consider spending more effort not getting cleared every night instead of stacking temples 2 oceans away

In another note, Meme bad

DeletedUser21560

Aww naww it's the end of the world :'( Maybe consider spending more effort not getting cleared every night instead of stacking temples 2 oceans away

In another note, Meme bad

Every night huh. I must be the enemy of your dreams then. Unlimited bp for you. Why would you even encourage me to stop it?

I do not blame you for sucking at this endgame, it is new after all. I'm sure with time you will find out why portals matter and why it's the end of the world for you :)

But until then, buckle up and just watch and learn :cool:

DeletedUser21560

That means alot coming from a legend like yourself

I'm glad you enjoy seing my city being cleared. I'm more sophisticated than that tho, I enjoy seing your alliances future being taken away twice in a row. Your team has pretty much been rimmed twice now on this world.

Must really suck for you that your proudest moment on this world is clearing my offense. For me it has to be stealing your portal right infront of your nose, not just once. But twice.

Ohh the joy. And you don't have to worry about my x4, it was great use for me, still have slots left from it.

For you sadly all that's left now is to run off into hiding in VM. Wish you all the best tho

Take care, legend :)