Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25609

Hey why is Thizzle being picked on? I'm the one who took his city, only I can pick on him for turning his alarm off

Who needs a portal anyway? DV have more than 1 and they're still going to lose ;)

DeletedUser21560

Hey why is Thizzle being picked on? I'm the one who took his city, only I can pick on him for turning his alarm off

Who needs a portal anyway? DV have more than 1 and they're still going to lose ;)

You are a very capable spammer. Alarm was never turned off tho, city was a wasted slot.

Gotta say y'all are a lucky bunch having me here, look how proud you lot are for catching off from me. I better stay around for you

Let's let time show who will be the winner and who will be first loser :D

kingpg28

Phrourach
i just wanna say this endgame is dumb and you all suck cause if i was here id definitely be winning.. and control all 5 portals .. but then again that is why everyone wishes to be me

DeletedUser56567

i just wanna say this endgame is dumb and you all suck cause if i was here id definitely be winning.. and control all 5 portals .. but then again that is why everyone wishes to be me

Still as useless as ever Pg.

DeletedUser56567

I have an alt there u absolute speng. I just choose not to speak. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56567

Don't act like u didn't ask me for his offtime :rolleyes:

-Acheron-

Hekatontarch
You seem to be stroking your imaginary huge phallus a lot over your self perceived knowledge of olympus Thizzle. If you had any idea of what you are talking about, you'd understand that with 2 months to go until large temples, "losing" a portal is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for the thousands you have and your alliance have spent on grepolis just to mindlessly temple-bash all day. It seems like a fun way to spend retirement while relying on 2nd tier alliances to carry the weight of "fighting" your enemies.

DeletedUser21560

You seem to be stroking your imaginary huge phallus a lot over your self perceived knowledge of olympus Thizzle. If you had any idea of what you are talking about, you'd understand that with 2 months to go until large temples, "losing" a portal is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for the thousands you have and your alliance have spent on grepolis just to mindlessly temple-bash all day. It seems like a fun way to spend retirement while relying on 2nd tier alliances to carry the weight of "fighting" your enemies.

Holy moly. I'm not sure I want to keep this debate going with you. You clearly lack the understanding of this endgame

I will leave this for you tho, since you make it so easy.

If we are such simmers and portals are of no importance to you, why did your alliance abandon their core ocean to go chasing the o44 temple?

Did you run away from us or did you run after the o44 portal? Either way there's a flaw in your logic there

Was an interesting talk but I think I prefer talking to one of our 2 portals instead. They make much more sense to me

All the best

Last edited by a moderator:

-Acheron-

Hekatontarch
I can't understand if you are pretending to be slow or if you actually are. Need some grepo 101 i see? Alliances need food to grow and we are getting it in the form of the Occult. How exactly is that a "flaw in my logic"? How is that proof of us "abandoning" 54? I feel my iq dropping rapidly just typing the obvious...

DeletedUser56567

I don't understand how taking a portal is a big deal? It wasn't in Meme's control therefore it's not even stealing. ;)

Can't steal what Meme never owned.

You focused 44, not necessarily abandoning all of 54 but a good portion of it. (North 54 /South 54/55)

Nor was it Dv, so both of your arguments are just as petty.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 18.02.31.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 18.02.31.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 7

Raydium88

Strategos
I am sorry this is just humourous really... So you're trying to twist it as if the Portals of 54 and 44 were never in your intention to possess?

Or is this what you guys tell yourselves to perhaps fell better about losing not 1 but 2, portals which are no little thing... I may add. The truth of the matter, is that you lots went to great lengths to not only relocate and move towards these temples that you got eventually beat to (if that's a word that suits you lot better)... So don't try and pass it as you always had it under control, and that losing these temples were your intention... That's just trying to make a fool out of the audience here. But you know, whatever makes you feel better :)

DeletedUser56567

I am sorry this is just humourous really... So you're trying to twist it as if the Portals of 54 and 44 were never in your intention to possess?

Or is this what you guys tell yourselves to perhaps fell better about losing not 1 but 2, portals which are no little thing... I may add. The truth of the matter, is that you lots went to great lengths to not only relocate and move towards these temples that you got eventually beat to (if that's a word that suits you lot better)... So don't try and pass it as you always had it under control, and that losing these temples were your intention... That's just trying to make a fool out of the audience here. But you know, whatever makes you feel better :)
Never denied the fact that we wanted them, just purely stating the fact u didn't steal. Many more portals about matey, useless keeping one in DV, but ya know control freaks an all. Did u forget the fact that we didn't drop to win? It's a miracle how well we've done considering the fact we never even wanted to contend.

DeletedUser21774

Father forgive me for I have sinned. It's been 10 weeks since my last confession, and but for @adz 7 the room has gone to H - E-double Hockey Sticks. After I'm done I'll render 3 Hail Marys, and encourage the children to start a trash talking thread.

Preface: As a new Olympus World player, not enough has yet revealed itself. Suffice it to say, instead of the knife fight I envisioned during the development phases, Olympus is more like the Ladies Sewing Circle. Knitting, tatting, crocheting and sewing ladies wear is the name of the game. Testosterone driven players less given to chat will want to go screaming to the next world. In a prior Top Ten, one team of effusively grunting cave men ate their only communicative player and disbanded when they kept poking each other with the knitting needles. So, without further ado, even as a member of Triad, here is my totally objective Top Ten:

1. Deliciously Vicious: The ladies sewing circle knows all the twists and turn of the game. When the leader is in the house they grow a little faster (perhaps everyone gets a kiss goodnight?) When in subgroup Yummly, they goof off a little. (And why not have a Yummly – they sound so delicious!). I expect that merchant trading and golded growth will provide them a distinct advantage in the end stage.
    Swimming like a water polo team
  2. Triad: When not running around like the keystone cops, we enjoy 1,000-piece puzzles, operating the IT departments of fortune 500 companies, and nekkid gardening (we’ve warned the player, but I think the onset of Winter will take care of this eventually). This group normally likes to sit around 3rd position, but for some reason we can’t get Ankit to lay off the bon bons and it gives him a real caffeine kick at night.
    Swimming, always low in the water, so you can’t see who left their trunks at home
  3. Meme Machine: The much-maligned MM started at 7th in my July Top Ten, moved to 4th place in August, and is presently ensconced in the top three, despite dire predictions to the contrary. (Probably by smelly sweating men with sharp pointy sticks).
    Proof that aerobicizing is definitely good for Swimming
  4. The Masterchiefs: currently sit at a nice number four position despite losing style points in the past few months. It’s apparently been found that some people have been using automatic knitting machines, a definite no-no. All I can say, is if you continue to show off your scripts in public chats, and your garments show evidence of the infamous double herringbone stitching of duck figures on your shirts, you will be caught out and have to spend time
    Swimming slowly in the great molasses swamp.
  5. Boozy Beach Bums: a recent concoction of fun loving sailors, who only listen to the Jimmy Buffet channel on Sirius xm, this troop got tired of taking orders from their captain and commanders and decided to Peter Pan it. Let’s hope they they don’t become the Lord of Flies instead.
    Just don’t Swim with sharp pokey things when drunk.
  6. Black Dawn: This group is obviously in opposition to the Green New Deal. At first I thought they mistook Grepolis for a white collar dating app. Their profile describes them as “ a highly competitive, professional and attentive alliance with a close team.” But… their very next sentence makes them sound like the UnI-bomBeR! “We will destroy our enemies”. All I can say, is if you go out with them, don’t promise a 2nd date you don’t intend to keep. Better yet, as I tell my daughter… “No honey, you shouldn’t go out with that one.”
    Sink – their former wives and girlfriends will gather, like the many mistresses of Donald Trump and take them down.
  7. The Wolves: True, the strength of the wolf IS the pack, but wolves are constantly in decline. The alliance has a high number of yellow and red inactives. Better get some more wolves before you
    Sink
  8. Free Dacians: Ok, they look to be active, and must be… somewhere. They were #10 in August and moved up. What does “Free Dacians” mean? Are their cities free? How about their subgroup “Free Getae”? Can I have one? Seriously good luck. Your subgroup is shot though. And you know, because you moved up, and I’m totally objective, I will give you
    a chance to keep Swimming
  9. La Cucaracha: New group. And now, between the Meme Machine and La Cucaracha, I had to step away from the keyboard and dance around the kitchen a little. Happy to see ya guys. Ok, all sweaty. Stopping now. Winded. Their profile says “We don’t share any information”. So basically, I guess, if the game is won on secrecy – they’ve already won?
    Float – until the Obsidian Order grants me further information.
  10. Friendly Calm Keepers – When this world started, these were the nicest, calmest bunch of Bob Newhart’s in the server. What someone shared earlier is absolutely right. They’ve turned in piranha’s spawn. :eek::eek:o_O:mad::eek: Mean. Vicious. ADHD whack-a-doodles. I LOVE IT! You have to spin even more of the crazy here to keep on
    Swimming