Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser56348

I mean in is the classic, ThEy ArE cHeAtInG.

If you got evidence and are willing to put it on a public forum and embarrass yourself here then bring it to support and see if anyone gets banned, else all you are doing is trying to cause trouble without any proof. Or put it in the WC and be laughed at there as you realise, there is zero substance to your comments :)

As Ray said above, he who is fighting us has nothing in terms of evidence or reason but do enlighten me, I am open to being wrong as I like to play fair too ( Or maybe it's me he is referring too :kek: )
Just to say.... really enjoying the war with MC, which is steadily heating up nicely. Some great players on both sides, looking to take advantage of any window of opportunity they get. Never a dull moment with constant pings either for siege breaks or to support sieges (not mentioning any names.... LOL ;))

Totally agree with Ray's comments too

DeletedUser57113

Masterchiefs are awful. DV are not even the fighter type alliance, yet they are thrashing them.

Imagine losing to a team that lost over 100 cities to Masked Profanity and didn't even manage to take 10 back from them

LUL

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Masterchiefs are awful. DV are not even the fighter type alliance, yet they are thrashing them.

Imagine losing to a team that lost over 100 cities to Masked Profanity and didn't even manage to take 10 back from them

LUL

can't spam so harder to take cities lul.

DeletedUser56139

You don't need to fight enemies to succeed in Olympus worlds, temples give free and more bp! DV has that down, and is killing it in the BP ranks which is what i think matters most.

I don't know who masked profanity is or why we should care about them, or why we should care about either of your opinions since you aren't even in this world.

DeletedUser54898

can't spam so harder to take cities lul.
Not sure if your comment refers to us or an unrelated world and alliance I know nothing about, but we have never spammed our way into a city. If timing in/Oping the player whilst they're online is considered spam nowadays, then I guess we're definitely guilty

DeletedUser56567

Stupid to siege an ally with golders spending plus 100k on an event. I like how the cockiest in DV, are the worst lmao. Andeeboy was in siege by me, maybe if i were on the MC front i would actively siege u guys but MM, never wanted to push a fight with DV mainly because it's literally the most stupid thing to do.

DeletedUser21560

Stupid to siege an ally with golders spending plus 100k on an event. I like how the cockiest in DV, are the worst lmao. Andeeboy was in siege by me, maybe if i were on the MC front i would actively siege u guys but MM, never wanted to push a fight with DV mainly because it's literally the most stupid thing to do.

Get lost noob

DeletedUser56567

Lmao, consistently get top 20 in every world with or without gold, then tell me to get lost. (Non-Temple)

I will come back and just spam you guys, trust me i have all the time in the world and a big budget to blow. Also factor in morale and turtled. All I need is a city on a full DV island. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: