Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser21560

Did someone say something :/

I swear this world is haunted

DeletedUser21560

;)
I forgot, someone with an offline time as big as yours is worth even spamming?

Imagine being an absolute legend like yourself, being a top 20 player on every server you play but still not able to take a city of a player with as big offline time as mine.

No wonder you had to ghost kiddo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56567

Imagine being an absolute legend like yourself, being a top 20 player on every server you play but still not able to take a city of a player with as big offline time as mine.

No wonder you had to ghost kiddo

Adz??? I'm the one who gave him the offtime lmaooooo, that counts as an assist. I was told specifically to never siege DV, even ninja's weren't even "allowed" Anyways, the only city u had on an island of mine, got cleared daily and was too deep in red to even siege considering TT's etc. :confused:
Everyone on that front would have been in siege every day. Even your top players who aren't even that good lmao, temple hitters and non-aggressive playstyles, in my eyes not what i like.

DeletedUser21560

Adz??? I'm the one who gave him the offtime lmaooooo, that counts as an assist. I was told specifically to never siege DV, even ninja's weren't even "allowed" Anyways, the only city u had on an island of mine, got cleared daily and was too deep in red to even siege considering TT's etc. :confused:
Everyone on that front would have been in siege every day. Even your top players who aren't even that good lmao, temple hitters and non-aggressive playstyles, in my eyes not what i like.

We all suck, but still we made you and your alliance ghost as loosers. Says alot about how good you are. I'm sure Adz is competent enough to check my offline times himself, doesn't change the fact that it was a core MC island and not worth breaking nor losing sleep over. Regardless of that, kudos to Adz for taking the city.

However, I love your type of players, all you do is talk big on externals and then in the end all you do is lose, ghost and make a fool out of yourself.

One of the most fun things to do after playing a server is reading back on externals and laughing at all the pathetic comments posted by delusional loosers like yourself haha

If u read back there's a few pages of you and your "team" bullying players and making fun of them ghosting, just for yourself to ghost in the end. What a fail, on to the next world with you little boy

DeletedUser56567

I mean, you’re not the reason for the ghosting, nor is your ally lmao. Our focus was never to fight you guys as stated before, 54 was to be bled, whilst the slots go to 44. Many other factors that had an impact on what happened, none of which I would say is down purely to DV, if anything it was down to BBB. If MM had more dedicated golders, then perhaps I could argue the fact that we would win in a direct fight with no other fronts. Hey ho, I chat but I back it up, I dont speak for my alliance, I speak for myself and my opinion. You can’t really fight an ally if u don’t have the troops to hold sieges, so tell me how u think I would be able to siege DV and even have the possibility of holding it? my play style is very aggressive and when u don’t allow for arguably the best players in the ally to play how they want to play it demotivates them hence my 7th time quitting lol. Anyways, I still finished higher in BP than you without a single temple hit and simming for a few months, that’s what I call an achievement. As for Adz, MC came straight to me for your off time haha

Raydium88

Strategos
I mean, you’re not the reason for the ghosting, nor is your ally lmao. Our focus was never to fight you guys as stated before, 54 was to be bled, whilst the slots go to 44. Many other factors that had an impact on what happened, none of which I would say is down purely to DV, if anything it was down to BBB. If MM had more dedicated golders, then perhaps I could argue the fact that we would win in a direct fight with no other fronts. Hey ho, I chat but I back it up, I dont speak for my alliance, I speak for myself and my opinion. You can’t really fight an ally if u don’t have the troops to hold sieges, so tell me how u think I would be able to siege DV and even have the possibility of holding it? my play style is very aggressive and when u don’t allow for arguably the best players in the ally to play how they want to play it demotivates them hence my 7th time quitting lol. Anyways, I still finished higher in BP than you without a single temple hit and simming for a few months, that’s what I call an achievement. As for Adz, MC came straight to me for your off time haha

All the so more excuses... Excuse, after excuse, after excuse... tell me, when you lost your city before moving to 44, was that also intended? Because you've claimed you intended to lose the portal not once but twice. Also the first time you botched the attempt at the portal in 34 (portal #3)... was that also intended? lol... You now say that you lots wanted to bleed 54 cities to invest in 44... which would make sense, if half the cities we placed in siege hadn't had resistance and genuine attempts at siege breaking? So what are you at fault for?

Pardon my cynicism, if I hadn't had enough of your bull this whole server, if I were an outsider, I would have almost believed you. Even the one thing you swore you stood against above all else - BP boosting, you went ahead to not only be OK with it, but actively promote it not only to your alliance, but going as far as offering your CSs to other allies. Most CSs of which, we ended up picking at your offline folk's harbors, 4, 5, sometimes 8 or more CSs at a time. You are just hypocritical and above all, seeking the attention and approval of your "peers".

I am sorry that you guys' spam OP(s) against BBB didn't work... Perhaps you thought you could just walk over them and into 44, since you had 0 chance to challenge us in 54 let alone mess with us in 55 as were your initial plan. I am also sorry MM bled cities to us daily, while their spammers crashed in their beds, knackered after a long night of spamming BBB... BBB does deserve all the respect here, to stand up for bully wannabe's, stuck playing a gameplay resolved around spam and boosting... and whilst that may have worked on prior servers, it just shows the lack of adaptability from you and those who've led and have now ghosted. I cannot say during the course of our "war", that I've witnessed a single lineup attempt from yous. MC and Triad have dared, and both found some success, to their credit. So why couldn't you? Let me tell you why, is because you and those who've led Meme/ghosted are not as good as you thought, want or pretend to be. Is time someone bursts your bubble, and tells you how things really are. You have a lot to learn, young one...

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Hmm... Lemme correct you, noob.

Your move to 44 was caused by us taking your o54 portal. We had a lot more to do with you losing your o44 portal than you know, you just never figured it out. Was something we found really funny. Not taking anything away for BBB, they did an amazing job. They know this

Tho the funniest thing was when I heard what your plans were... "To threaten your way into BBB actives" - that's when I just had to LMAO... You clearly did not do your homework on who you were dealing with there

You underestimated your enemies and got spanked. And now your behind is all red and sore

You ask how you siege cities without troops? Is simple, you build troops. Top 3 alliance not having troops to siege enemies is a joke. You surely had lots of CSs around

Your BP is fantastic, but what can you use it for as a ghost? Ohh and how much of that bp comes from boosting?

I've simmed since day one and now I have more BP than you do :/

Anyways you tried you're best. Sinky Sink

CS go brrrrt hahaha

DeletedUser56567

Hmm... Lemme correct you, noob.

Your move to 44 was caused by us taking your o54 portal. We had a lot more to do with you losing your o44 portal than you know, you just never figured it out. Was something we found really funny. Not taking anything away for BBB, they did an amazing job. They know this

Tho the funniest thing was when I heard what your plans were... "To threaten your way into BBB actives" - that's when I just had to LMAO... You clearly did not do your homework on who you were dealing with there

You underestimated your enemies and got spanked. And now your behind is all red and sore

You ask how you siege cities without troops? Is simple, you build troops. Top 3 alliance not having troops to siege enemies is a joke. You surely had lots of CSs around

Your BP is fantastic, but what can you use it for as a ghost? Ohh and how much of that bp comes from boosting?

I've simmed since day one and now I have more BP than you do :/

Anyways you tried you're best. Sinky Sink

CS go brrrrt hahaha

None of my BP was from boosting or temples, but at the end, i had over 300 cs's ready for boosting and yes they were in 54 cities but mainly 44 most of which I sent out to a city far far away for them to be killed by some lucky man and the rest was just what was left in the queues, 70 ish maybe. regardless, no one hit me or even attempted to siege me or any active player on a daily basis like u should be doing. All that happened was people crying whenever I landed on a new island. Cough... Shatter.

I'm well aware of what happened, I had no part in what leadership wanted from BBB, I know fire and the others in BBB from previous worlds and I know they're not an easy fight. Once the first boost happened, it set us back majorly in troop counts, holding sieges on BBB was hard enough, let alone DV. So tell me how u think a siege on Ray, who is a passive fighter and not one of the people I am worried about, in the core worth losing troops on? If u want perspective on how bad our troop counts were, I had more defence than most after 4 days of trying. No one was motivated and everyone suddenly got busy after the pact was broken. Gold usage by DV has a massive impact on who we could siege, u don't realise that do u thizz. Had LMD's been in the game still, I would've abused them on you guys so much. Funny coincidence that they got removed ay? Funny how people snake out old members after an argument and go telling it all to me. Not like any of your stuff is used for sieges anyways thizz. 3 main people in your ally and only 2 are responsive to alarms regularly. Ray, Karol, Illy. 2 of which are passive temple hitters and 1 is a mixture. I had more fun fighting Segi tbh. At least he made an effort to try to catch me. I'm sure u saw what I put about BBB, so u know where I stand. I saw everything. Did I think it was right? No, and I made my point clear. Too many egos in an ally and that's the consequences, unfortunately. I don't deny responsibility for some of the things that occurred however when adults act like children and pass the blame, that's where I draw the line.

Anyways as for the 54 portal, that didn't force us to go to 44, we had another plan that didn't involve going into 44 at all but the only issue was slots lol. The pact was what changed our plan to focus on 44 and then do boosting there, in a safe-ish area. Boosting is still bad but then again I look at it differently to most, temples are just as bad. Boosting is much quicker if u dedicate yourself to it. If u don't dedicate yourself to boosting then u might as well be running festivals all day and that would be quicker and easier. Either way, boosting I was never a fan of until I looked at it from that perspective. The thing that set us back was the multiple fronts, and not being able to siege the enemy ( no easy food left) I think 2 weeks after the boost, we got like a total of 20k DLU and 6k bir in a siege, it was basically impossible to hold a siege due to the fact our better players were gone and we relied heavily on them as does every ally, also due to the fact I was kinda useless at this point and the players who were still here in the nicest way possible are kinda nooby. I mean, all u have to do is look at the top 15 and u will see loads of people who do not deserve to be so high lol.

Meme was an average skill-based team at best, never came to win, only to have a bit of fun. As for the siege breaks, they were only to be broken if they weren't stacked, easy bp. The city I lost, sure u could say I lost it but the fact was, I literally told my ally to not snipe it and let it go because I wanted another slot for the core. Good timing on your parts, however, u noticed the fact I sent back all the LTS? I could've just asked for more LTS or bir and it would've died/bounced. I don't really care how u look at it, not a loss to me.

Well done for clearing CS's that's their fault for being idiotic and putting CS's on enemy islands and not using or answering alarms. I never really got hit so, I was fine to build cs's wherever I wanted. Notice how u guys only go for the weak, sorta annoys me to the point I went for your top guys a bit more and no surprise there, they're kinda crap. I should've spammed properly, perhaps then more would've quit like Gompus. I knew Fire would be fine with the spam to some degree, I didn't feel the need to join in because I had nothing against her. Give me a reason to spam and I will do, but I won't spam without a reason.

See ya, onto the next one, next time I'll spend and then I'll siege ya hehe.

Like I stated above, I speak for myself and not the ally. You didn't really have much on me did ya lads? Total of like 1k OLU and 100 LS on my wall... Oh wait.... u only hit 20 Erinyes of mine throughout the server, it was BBB that got me the most. Fair play to those ladies, they're decent and have my respect. I wish MP dropped here tbh, they would clap u.

DeletedUser21560

None of my BP was from boosting or temples, but at the end, i had over 300 cs's ready for boosting and yes they were in 54 cities but mainly 44 most of which I sent out to a city far far away for them to be killed by some lucky man and the rest was just what was left in the queues, 70 ish maybe. regardless, no one hit me or even attempted to siege me or any active player on a daily basis like u should be doing. All that happened was people crying whenever I landed on a new island. Cough... Shatter.

I'm well aware of what happened, I had no part in what leadership wanted from BBB, I know fire and the others in BBB from previous worlds and I know they're not an easy fight. Once the first boost happened, it set us back majorly in troop counts, holding sieges on BBB was hard enough, let alone DV. So tell me how u think a siege on Ray, who is a passive fighter and not one of the people I am worried about, in the core worth losing troops on? If u want perspective on how bad our troop counts were, I had more defence than most after 4 days of trying. No one was motivated and everyone suddenly got busy after the pact was broken. Gold usage by DV has a massive impact on who we could siege, u don't realise that do u thizz. Had LMD's been in the game still, I would've abused them on you guys so much. Funny coincidence that they got removed ay? Funny how people snake out old members after an argument and go telling it all to me. Not like any of your stuff is used for sieges anyways thizz. 3 main people in your ally and only 2 are responsive to alarms regularly. Ray, Karol, Illy. 2 of which are passive temple hitters and 1 is a mixture. I had more fun fighting Segi tbh. At least he made an effort to try to catch me. I'm sure u saw what I put about BBB, so u know where I stand. I saw everything. Did I think it was right? No, and I made my point clear. Too many egos in an ally and that's the consequences, unfortunately. I don't deny responsibility for some of the things that occurred however when adults act like children and pass the blame, that's where I draw the line.

Anyways as for the 54 portal, that didn't force us to go to 44, we had another plan that didn't involve going into 44 at all but the only issue was slots lol. The pact was what changed our plan to focus on 44 and then do boosting there, in a safe-ish area. Boosting is still bad but then again I look at it differently to most, temples are just as bad. Boosting is much quicker if u dedicate yourself to it. If u don't dedicate yourself to boosting then u might as well be running festivals all day and that would be quicker and easier. Either way, boosting I was never a fan of until I looked at it from that perspective. The thing that set us back was the multiple fronts, and not being able to siege the enemy ( no easy food left) I think 2 weeks after the boost, we got like a total of 20k DLU and 6k bir in a siege, it was basically impossible to hold a siege due to the fact our better players were gone and we relied heavily on them as does every ally, also due to the fact I was kinda useless at this point and the players who were still here in the nicest way possible are kinda nooby. I mean, all u have to do is look at the top 15 and u will see loads of people who do not deserve to be so high lol.

Meme was an average skill-based team at best, never came to win, only to have a bit of fun. As for the siege breaks, they were only to be broken if they weren't stacked, easy bp. The city I lost, sure u could say I lost it but the fact was, I literally told my ally to not snipe it and let it go because I wanted another slot for the core. Good timing on your parts, however, u noticed the fact I sent back all the LTS? I could've just asked for more LTS or bir and it would've died/bounced. I don't really care how u look at it, not a loss to me.

Well done for clearing CS's that's their fault for being idiotic and putting CS's on enemy islands and not using or answering alarms. I never really got hit so, I was fine to build cs's wherever I wanted. Notice how u guys only go for the weak, sorta annoys me to the point I went for your top guys a bit more and no surprise there, they're kinda crap. I should've spammed properly, perhaps then more would've quit like Gompus. I knew Fire would be fine with the spam to some degree, I didn't feel the need to join in because I had nothing against her. Give me a reason to spam and I will do, but I won't spam without a reason.

Like I stated above, I speak for myself and not the ally. You didn't really have much on me did ya lads? Total of like 1k OLU and 100 LS on my wall... Oh wait.... u only hit 20 Erinyes of mine throughout the server, it was BBB that got me the most. Fair play to those ladies, they're decent and have my respect. I wish MP dropped here tbh, they would clap u.

Wow you are all over the place there.

We all suck and only have 3 active players, but still we chased you off and made you ghost. You couldn't siege our 37 inactive players? What are you trying to say here?

You are not as important as you seem to think, who cares how many troops of yours we killed? We took your ocean from you and hundreds of cities from your team lol

Says more about you as a teamplayer, perhaps you should had helped them more.

Perhaps you should had spent less time spamming and boosting and more time fighting.

We always invite any alliance to join up and I'm fairly confident the end result would be no different regardless.

Anyways good riddance. See you

Silver Witch

Strategos

Tbh you dont appear to look at this as a game with a team approach and a strategy. That more than any other reason I think is why you and your team failed. Olympus does need a core which means expansion, fighting enemies and front line players which we have and who are generally quite successful. That also means looking at the endgame on day 1 and consolidating a portal area. I think all of us have been surprised at the colonising involved for this, not as bad as WW rocks but significant and required earlier when it is not as easy. It also means looking at the routes your enemies have to win, the allies they have and their usefulness and cutting them off where possible. The 54 portal would have helped you. We took it to take that away from you but also to give us an ocean to expand in which still gave those cities access to Olympus and some enemies. Prior to taking that portal we had a directive not to go north - we didnt want your cities because they were not useful to the endgame.

This is also a game. I would disagree that we have poor alarm use but normal people with a RL can't always respond. If you are going to send pointless hcs at the same cities 2-3 times a night then why would we lose sleep over it? We can kill a cs if one did land and RL and sleep is more important. You seem proud of deliberately waking groups of players night after night. I can't see why. That doesn't make you an awesome fighter - quite the opposite in fact! It didnt help you in any way and you are the one who ghosted!

In terms of boosting it is outside the spirit of the game. As you have realised boosting a player might give one guy extra slots but it takes away the fun from the team, it makes them uncompetitive. That is not the way to make a team bond. Hopefully with the new tokens this is less effective going forward. Attacking temples is not the same. It impacts only the player involved and it is something which every team/player could do if they wished. We have cleared a lot of temples but tbh most of them we took which is after all what is intended.

None of us have played this before, its a learning curve and frankly there are some things we would all do differently another time. However just criticising players serves no purpose at all.

DeletedUser56567

Tbh you dont appear to look at this as a game with a team approach and a strategy. That more than any other reason I think is why you and your team failed. Olympus does need a core which means expansion, fighting enemies and front line players which we have and who are generally quite successful. That also means looking at the endgame on day 1 and consolidating a portal area. I think all of us have been surprised at the colonising involved for this, not as bad as WW rocks but significant and required earlier when it is not as easy. It also means looking at the routes your enemies have to win, the allies they have and their usefulness and cutting them off where possible. The 54 portal would have helped you. We took it to take that away from you but also to give us an ocean to expand in which still gave those cities access to Olympus and some enemies. Prior to taking that portal we had a directive not to go north - we didnt want your cities because they were not useful to the endgame.

This is also a game. I would disagree that we have poor alarm use but normal people with a RL can't always respond. If you are going to send pointless hcs at the same cities 2-3 times a night then why would we lose sleep over it? We can kill a cs if one did land and RL and sleep is more important. You seem proud of deliberately waking groups of players night after night. I can't see why. That doesn't make you an awesome fighter - quite the opposite in fact! It didnt help you in any way and you are the one who ghosted!

In terms of boosting it is outside the spirit of the game. As you have realised boosting a player might give one guy extra slots but it takes away the fun from the team, it makes them uncompetitive. That is not the way to make a team bond. Hopefully with the new tokens this is less effective going forward. Attacking temples is not the same. It impacts only the player involved and it is something which every team/player could do if they wished. We have cleared a lot of temples but tbh most of them we took which is after all what is intended.

None of us have played this before, its a learning curve and frankly there are some things we would all do differently another time. However just criticising players serves no purpose at all.

Proving the point we couldn’t siege u because it was always going to be broken. I don’t really care about the boosting thing tbh, I’ll do what I’m told to do. Not my problem how much sleep you get, you don’t need to have an alarm, save yourself the sleep and let me kill your stuff if it bothers you that much. Either way, it won’t stop me from attacking at least 2-3 times a night if not more. Also, that’s not spam, nor did I get a chance to boost thizz. My sleeping pattern gets destroyed every time I come back to this game it is what it is.The first time I quit, I was top 20 and my cities were almost ready to be used efficiently and effectively even during that point I wasn’t operating at 100% because my cites weren’t ready. Ever since then I’ve been playing catch-up and motivation varies based off of events that happened. So, even when I did come back I had to sort everything out, I hate using cities that aren’t setup properly and when u have to fix cities every other day instead of troops, it really doesn’t make u helpful nor is it fun. I only stayed mainly because I’d hate to see DV win, but now I couldn’t care less and I ghosted because there was no point in carrying on if no one was going to focus DV.
Stop kidding yourselves, the world is over, MC can’t compete with the gold usage regardless if they have better players, it’s simple. If u think MC are actually focusing you guys then you are delusional. DV hasn’t had a proper fight this whole world hence why such a city advantage it’s all free real estate in 55

DeletedUser56567

I don't think you have much idea about what happens tbh but either way you give up too easily. Nothing is certain until a world is won. This is a strategy game and there is a huge element of luck involved with the Large Temples and Olympus.

Most sieges are broken if the alliance is coordinated and the players vigilant. It isn't just us.
I wasn’t the one who made the decision to ghost lmao, I wasn’t planning on ghosting anyways, I stayed for a bit, trying to work out what to do, but to me there was no viable options left. No ally wants to fight DV and no ally supports boosting, so what do u do in that situation? I knew what would be said when I ghosted but it doesn’t bother me, trash talking enemies is fun for me, I enjoy getting under people’s skins, doesn’t do my rep any good but who cares about that, when u can just make a new account and go under the radar whenever u want. Anyways we all know the result in the end, nothing stopping DV from winning unless the leadership collapses which is highly unlikely, although I know you guys are all control freaks so who knows. World is done, no need to spend more money here. Maybe if LMDs were a thing, MC would be busting your balls over there but I highly doubt many people over there want to fight DV when there’s other food about. Even then people pass it on and the sieges get broken anyways. It’s just stupid the amount of hugging that goes into this game now, you’re literally double the size and have no enemy that is actively fighting you. I wish we stayed around to spam Dv tbh, after your spam on G it was sorta deserved. I hope to see u guys again, hopefully then I’ll be allowed to fight you guys properly.

kingpg28

Phrourach
feels amazing to see justin finally get called out and him having no response is even better ... mans quits every world and still talks like he is a prophet.. if i was on this world id mop the floor with every ally easy .. justin you failed that scrub

DeletedUser56567

feels amazing to see justin finally get called out and him having no response is even better ... mans quits every world and still talks like he is a prophet.. if i was on this world id mop the floor with every ally easy .. justin you failed that scrub
Never quit a world before this buddy, excluding 124 where I quit for a more important one. Anyone who gets cleared by segi daily is not someone I have to waste my time on lmao. You quit most worlds or just get bored half way and sim to the end whilst your ally wins every war lmao. U managed like 2 days here buddy.