Top 10 Sink or Swim

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
View attachment 14544

after a 3 week VM, shortly after goes back into VM
They act like they’re the only alliance to ever deal with internals. I’ve been through much worse internal phases than these guys probably have and you don’t hear me, or anyone else crying about it. Pretty pathetic , he should just leave if he can’t handle the nature of the game

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
They act like they’re the only alliance to ever deal with internals. I’ve been through much worse internal phases than these guys probably have and you don’t hear me, or anyone else crying about it. Pretty pathetic from TJ, he should just leave if he can’t handle the nature of the game

I like this guy @Slothbozeman maybe he should roll with the boys? you play revolt pudding?

Rychemaster

Hoplite
1. Just For Laughs - Since this is Charlie's alliance we all know how it goes. This time they have a couple of Greeks and other interesting names. When I look at conquests, they are doing well so far. The only way this alliance can sink is when Charlie gets banned for spamming (again) and certain members for botting. SWIM
2. Shadow Tails - When I look at Shadow Tails, it kinda reminds me of Bad with Names from Heliopolis. They have currently 117 members if we include Tail Blazers, which can be a little bit of a problem if their enemies pick the weak ones. Diplomacy/Lead is done by TJ Kaniben, really experienced player in leading so they should be fine. If they decide to fight JFL or JFL decides to fight them (and from what I can see they are really close to each other), it can be interesting to watch. SWIM
3. Tail Blazers
- see Shadow Tails
4. Ocean Veterans - Experienced players and PG in this alliance. They can cause troubles to even bigger alliances, but it's gonna be definitely hard for them. If PG doesn't turn his alarm off, they might get a shot. SWIM for now
5. Red Flag - some well-known names here, but in terms of battle points, it's really weak. They also lost some cities to JFL and Putinovy Mokry Holky. FLOAT/SINK
6. Anti Virus
- they seem to be active, however, there are some town losses to JFL, OV and Tail Blazers. This is gonna be really hard for them. FLOAT
7. South East Syndicate
- really aggressive alliance. Putinovy Mokry Holky took 2 towns from them, but since that was about 18 days ago it does not really matter. The position is not so bad, they have some space to grow. With some effort, this alliance can surprise everyone. SWIM
8. Rising Tide - It is/was DavidDesu's alliance, OV is crushing them hard. Don't get me wrong, but from my previous experience with DavidDesu this is a solid SINK.
9. VIRUS
- I actually don't know anyone in this alliance. They are pretty far (rim alliance I'd say) but let's see how it goes. All the action of this world is pretty far from them so they might FLOAT for a bit.
10. Putinovy Mokry Holky - My fellow countrymen. They are the best that the Czech and Slovak market can offer (if you have no idea where those countries are, don't worry, you are not the only ones). #10 alliance in points, #4 attackers, #6 defenders and #5 fighters. Situated close to JFL and Tail Blazers so they gonna have some fun. Since they are really aggressive and active players, they will be big trouble for other alliances. SWIM

It's just my personal opinion so if you disagree with some of my statements, it's alright.

768212890405699624.png

Thanks for the mention... thought i'd add my 2 bits..

We fought and beat off the mighty 500 member Aliens+Yondo combine in world Beta ages ago. Fighting JFL/Olympians/Shadow in Sidon was a lot like that but with more 'military precision'. They're super efficient, know how to stick to a plan and don't mind taking losses in view of the larger win. Fighting Relentless in one of the worlds (Sigma? Epsilon? dont remember) was a little like that but not even half as efficient.... JFL is definitely an adversary worth fighting.... Enemies i like...

Compared to these chaps, fighting Putinovy is more fun i think. More bang for the buck i think. Every action has a reaction and i like what's happening so far. still largely untested since their early burst of growth and their current flying units are both being attributed to gold. I think their skills extend beyond smart premium usage but that is something the next few weeks will make clear. Either way, again enemies i like... Good Grepo... Rawrrrrrrrr.

DeletedUser56553

Thanks for the mention... thought i'd add my 2 bits..

We fought and beat off the mighty 500 member Aliens+Yondo combine in world Beta ages ago. Fighting JFL/Olympians/Shadow in Sidon was a lot like that but with more 'military precision'. They're super efficient, know how to stick to a plan and don't mind taking losses in view of the larger win. Fighting Relentless in one of the worlds (Sigma? Epsilon? dont remember) was a little like that but not even half as efficient.... JFL is definitely an adversary worth fighting.... Enemies i like...

Compared to these chaps, fighting Putinovy is more fun i think. More bang for the buck i think. Every action has a reaction and i like what's happening so far. still largely untested since their early burst of growth and their current flying units are both being attributed to gold. I think their skills extend beyond smart premium usage but that is something the next few weeks will make clear. Either way, again enemies i like... Good Grepo... Rawrrrrrrrr.
Well, this is not exactly JFL. Almost all original members disappeared along with Sanj and few other 'core' members of JFL.
But yea, I agree that fighting Putinovy Mokry Holky is fun. They got them skills, gold. Worth enemy, I would say.

Rychemaster

Hoplite
I dont get the thrill they get from spamming though... Beniss spam attacks the entire time killing militia and an occasional trip or too. quite lame. being unable to build (or buy) your way to a decent army doesnt mean you resort to 10 attacks in 2 hours with 2 LS each...

how do you write 'wimp' in czech?

DeletedUser55951

I dont get the thrill they get from spamming though... Beniss spam attacks the entire time killing militia and an occasional trip or too. quite lame. being unable to build (or buy) your way to a decent army doesnt mean you resort to 10 attacks in 2 hours with 2 LS each...

how do you write 'wimp' in czech?
Be glad you dont know what a real spam is. If you did you'd not complain.

DeletedUser38766

Well virus sunk in en111 and they will have to deal with as good team in this server as there so yea...

DeletedUser38766

Idk how it’s even an argument. They are carried by one massive golder and that’s it really. Nothing else going for them. They will sink
Well i wouldnt say massive golder lmao, if you only knew how many test account he made, build them up and then VM locked to take cities. Very bad sportsmanship i would say and even then they wont surrvive.

Edit: but i can say Virus is still good team. All of them most likly use alarm and they have very solid team work all together. With lazy city takeover attempt you will most likly fail. It’ s quite hard to take with solid timing and planning as well, so i wouldnt underestimate them too much

Last edited by a moderator: