Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47369

Gonna start playing again after a number of years. Is this world busy?

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Joined this world after a break from US servers hoping for a busy one full of fighting. I’d heard good things about EU. Instead all I’ve seen is a bunch of big alliances hugging and no one willing to recruit. Big alliances are just taking the easy cities and allying with the enemies instead of fighting them. Fair to say I’m pretty disappointed.
When is the next world? Or are all worlds like this and should I go back to US

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Joined this world after a break from US servers hoping for a busy one full of fighting. I’d heard good things about EU. Instead all I’ve seen is a bunch of big alliances hugging and no one willing to recruit. Big alliances are just taking the easy cities and allying with the enemies instead of fighting them. Fair to say I’m pretty disappointed.

next world is getting announced ~late november to start/mid december, its most likely going to be lower speed revolt.. so fast conquest wont be getting announced for at least 2 to 3 full months.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

I mean us servers SUCK in terms of number of players, but MOST servers in en have the same mentality. best bet is to find a team who likes to fight and post up with them

DeletedUser56553

1. Just For Laughs - Since this is Charlie's alliance we all know how it goes. This time they have a couple of Greeks and other interesting names. When I look at conquests, they are doing well so far. The only way this alliance can sink is when Charlie gets banned for spamming (again) and certain members for botting. SWIM
2. Shadow Tails - When I look at Shadow Tails, it kinda reminds me of Bad with Names from Heliopolis. They have currently 117 members if we include Tail Blazers, which can be a little bit of a problem if their enemies pick the weak ones. Diplomacy/Lead is done by TJ Kaniben, really experienced player in leading so they should be fine. If they decide to fight JFL or JFL decides to fight them (and from what I can see they are really close to each other), it can be interesting to watch. SWIM
3. Tail Blazers
- see Shadow Tails
4. Ocean Veterans - Experienced players and PG in this alliance. They can cause troubles to even bigger alliances, but it's gonna be definitely hard for them. If PG doesn't turn his alarm off, they might get a shot. SWIM for now
5. Red Flag - some well-known names here, but in terms of battle points, it's really weak. They also lost some cities to JFL and Putinovy Mokry Holky. FLOAT/SINK
6. Anti Virus
- they seem to be active, however, there are some town losses to JFL, OV and Tail Blazers. This is gonna be really hard for them. FLOAT
7. South East Syndicate
- really aggressive alliance. Putinovy Mokry Holky took 2 towns from them, but since that was about 18 days ago it does not really matter. The position is not so bad, they have some space to grow. With some effort, this alliance can surprise everyone. SWIM
8. Rising Tide - It is/was DavidDesu's alliance, OV is crushing them hard. Don't get me wrong, but from my previous experience with DavidDesu this is a solid SINK.
9. VIRUS
- I actually don't know anyone in this alliance. They are pretty far (rim alliance I'd say) but let's see how it goes. All the action of this world is pretty far from them so they might FLOAT for a bit.
10. Putinovy Mokry Holky - My fellow countrymen. They are the best that the Czech and Slovak market can offer (if you have no idea where those countries are, don't worry, you are not the only ones). #10 alliance in points, #4 attackers, #6 defenders and #5 fighters. Situated close to JFL and Tail Blazers so they gonna have some fun. Since they are really aggressive and active players, they will be big trouble for other alliances. SWIM

It's just my personal opinion so if you disagree with some of my statements, it's alright.

768212890405699624.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
2. Shadow Tails - When I look at Shadow Tails, it kinda reminds me of Bad with Names from Heliopolis. They have currently 117 members if we include Tail Blazers, which can be a little bit of a problem if their enemies pick the weak ones. Diplomacy/Lead is done by TJ Kaniben, really experienced player in leading so they should be fine. If they decide to fight JFL or JFL decides to fight them (and from what I can see they are really close to each other), it can be interesting to watch. SWIM

Haahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

King Soos

Strategos
1. Just For Laughs - Since this is Charlie's alliance we all know how it goes. This time they have a couple of Greeks and other interesting names. When I look at conquests, they are doing well so far. The only way this alliance can sink is when Charlie gets banned for spamming (again) and certain members for botting. SWIM
3. Tail Blazers
- see Shadow Tails
4. Ocean Veterans - Experienced players and PG in this alliance. They can cause troubles to even bigger alliances, but it's gonna be definitely hard for them. If PG doesn't turn his alarm off, they might get a shot. SWIM for now
5. Red Flag - some well-known names here, but in terms of battle points, it's really weak. They also lost some cities to JFL and Putinovy Mokry Holky. FLOAT/SINK
6. Anti Virus
- they seem to be active, however, there are some town losses to JFL, OV and Tail Blazers. This is gonna be really hard for them. FLOAT
7. South East Syndicate
- really aggressive alliance. Putinovy Mokry Holky took 2 towns from them, but since that was about 18 days ago it does not really matter. The position is not so bad, they have some space to grow. With some effort, this alliance can surprise everyone. SWIM
8. Rising Tide - It is/was DavidDesu's alliance, OV is crushing them hard. Don't get me wrong, but from my previous experience with DavidDesu this is a solid SINK.
9. VIRUS
- I actually don't know anyone in this alliance. They are pretty far (rim alliance I'd say) but let's see how it goes. All the action of this world is pretty far from them so they might FLOAT for a bit.
10. Putinovy Mokry Holky - My fellow countrymen. They are the best that the Czech and Slovak market can offer (if you have no idea where those countries are, don't worry, you are not the only ones). #10 alliance in points, #4 attackers, #6 defenders and #5 fighters. Situated close to JFL and Tail Blazers so they gonna have some fun. Since they are really aggressive and active players, they will be big trouble for other alliances. SWIM

It's just my personal opinion so if you disagree with some of my statements, it's alright.

768212890405699624.png
great top 10! keep up the good work!