Top 10 Sink or Swim

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Tbf working with War Angel is enough to make anyone ghost

i'm simple, i see a diss directed at that noob @War Angel and i press like :)

p.s. war angel was never OP-ed in any world, he ghosted in each world without even being attacked, in 124 he was sitting in o34 rim that no one cared about and in 130 he was on all blue island in central 55, so dont know what story is he trying to sell around here but... i cast my

FXLThSZ.jpg

DeletedUser57382

@Slothbozeman @Benisss @Lethal-Bacon my Brothers :)

@NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD my Mentors :)

Its always a Honor to play this game with you and i Hope its still not Certain but if im ever on the new Revolt world i will say Hello and will do my best to play a long and fair game,Until then hope you will all take it easy and look after your Health and everything a lot of things are happening now in the world :(

Be Safe Peeps.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
dude was building fire ships in each of his cities.. I woulve ghosted as well if i was him

listen, stfu little chezh player with russian bot! we all know ( stipid inglishemns) you use it, militias with unlimited resourses.. in sleeping time, always run out troops, timed attacks ( again only in your czhech time zone) Im here for 10 years, seen russian bots before.. Inno dont give a fuk since this game is dead without money.. how long you gonna own this server and stipid inglismens gonna look at you like heroes?
p.s. it is funny - take a test on you own spam these bots in their sleeping time, noone gonna reed msg but spam back when they wake up, well done Inno

DeletedUser55951

listen, stfu little chezh player with russian bot! we all know ( stipid inglishemns) you use it, militias with unlimited resourses.. in sleeping time, always run out troops, timed attacks ( again only in your czhech time zone) Im here for 10 years, seen russian bots before.. Inno dont give a fuk since this game is dead without money.. how long you gonna own this server and stipid inglismens gonna look at you like heroes?
p.s. it is funny - take a test on you own spam these bots in their sleeping time, noone gonna reed msg but spam back when they wake up, well done Inno
I love you too man.. don´t worry. Btw I also think these inglishemns are stipid, i´m on your side.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
said who ? I winished 3 worlds, noone of your lil spamers get even small peace i achieved, like mr wnb lethal bacon was owned like lil garbage and run back to internals .

DeletedUser57382

I believe that if someone is willing to spend money in this game and time and energy then they can have the win.

I know that i and a lot others are just here to talk to the many friends we have that we have played with on other worlds as well and thats enough for us :)

Would like to say Hello to mine and @Kurb mutual friend BadMuttzy i hope you are well brother and to my friend @Insanityforever :( and to all my friends that know me and that i have played with.

Love you all and sending my best wishes

Miki