Top 10 zpamming teamz

DeletedUser

Ok folks. Here is the list of 10 alliances, who's representatives produce 99,9% of the spam in here. I mean in Lambda forum. You task is to

1. Rate them from 0 to 9 (9 is the best quality zpamz0rz, 0 is the least)
2. Point out on other active forum teams, not listed at the moment. So we make it from -10 to + 10 on our next adition.

The current list:

Social Gamers Club
Travilling Death Venders
Sharkz
Penguinz (Diggo Liekz Piez)
The Bloody Ravens
Narwhals
The Marines
Guild of Warriors
Iunctus
38th Night Wolves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6 Social Gamers Club
0 Travilling Death Venders
7 Sharkz
8 Penguinz (Diggo Liekz Piez)
9 The Bloody Ravens
5 Narwhals
3 The Marines
4 Guild of Warriors
2 Iunctus
1 38th Night Wolves

DeletedUser

Edit: I ranked them on ingame alliance quality, rating spam is a waste of time IMO.
Besides, I don't even recognize half of the names in half of these alliances. Their spam must come to infrequently for my eyes to recognize their names.

The Marines
Rank 18, 15 Players. 489 AP.
I think I recognize Athlete, and Gendodo from the forums. Definitely keep a close eye on these guys.

Social Gamers Club
Rank 11, 23 Members. 367 AP.
I recognize THN for being pro, MetalCore, deafwish, and SH101 from the forums.
Definitely a group to watch, both here and ingame.

The Bloody Ravens
Rank 1, 42 Members. 457 AP.
Watch Koan and FoBoT very closely, as well as anyone with them. Slightly higher member count, definitely a force in this world.

Penguinz (Diggo Liekz Piez)
Rank 12, 20 Members. 390 AP.
I recognize about ½ of the players in this alliance. Notably: Legokiller, Josh, and Dobby.
Watch this group closely.

Guild of Warriors
Rank 2, 35 Members. 422 AP.
I only recognize names from the forum, and recently, I haven’t seen any of them ingame, however they seem to be slightly above average players as a rule Watch them if you get the chance.

Iunctus
Rank 10, 26 players. 382 AP.
I don’t recognize anyone here. Seem to be slightly above average players, emphasis on slightly.

38th Night Wolves
Rank 54, 9 Members. 369 AP.
Watch Achilles. Other than him, this seems to be a fairly average alliance, slightly below par with neither exceptional players or a MRA proportionate member count.

Sharkz
Rank 50, 10 Members. 343 AP.
I don’t recognize any names. Seem to be average to slightly above average players.

Travilling Death Venders
Rank 128, 3 Members. 332 AP.
I don’t recognize anyone, seem to be fairly average players to me.
Not quite sure why they’re here.

Narwhals
Note: I will not Rank my own Alliance, however I will suggest everyone to keep the corner of their eyes on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

dam lol, caught my alliance AVG points b4 it was upadated, we sit around a nice 480 atm just to let you know compared to TBR's 495 and Narwhals 516 and The Marines 524. just to give a more accurate reading

DeletedUser2663

and i may as well do a spam rating lol

Social Gamers Club - I try not to spam but i do post alot (usually always on topic). Apart from that a couple of us will pop in here and there but i will be doing the spaming on behalf of the alliance lol 7
Travilling Death Venders - No idea who they are 0
Sharkz - i expect to hear from them here but still not know who the majority of their players are so a 5 for now
Penguinz (Diggo Liekz Piez) - Ah an easy one 8
The Bloody Ravens - hmm seen a couple of them here. 6
Narwhals Same as peguinz 8
The Marines - dont know who they are on the forums at this stage 3
Guild of Warriors - No opinion really 3
Iunctus - no idea who they are 0
38th Night Wolves - no idea who they are 0

DeletedUser

Edit: I ranked them on ingame alliance quality, rating spam is a waste of time IMO.
Besides, I don't even recognize half of the names in half of these alliances. Their spam must come to infrequently for my eyes to recognize their names.

38th Night Wolves
Rank 54, 9 Members. 369 AP.
Watch Achilles. Other than him, this seems to be a fairly average alliance, slightly below par with neither exceptional players or a MRA proportionate member count.

what do you mean by that you cheeky sod watch me??:rolleyes: im not that bad a player am i?
oh metal as to who we are we are relatively new alliance as i only started in theta but i started in beta when it opened

DeletedUser

Social Gamers Club
Rank 11, 23 Members. 367 AP.
I recognize THN for being pro, MetalCore, deafwish, and SH101 from the forums.
Definitely a group to watch, both here and ingame.

oh maybe I need to spam more ;)