top 10

I will have a go, from another server so do not know most of the players here. However, will base in on stats and observations.

1. Parti und Jaranen (SWIM)
PAJ is currently the No. 1 fighter alliance in the world and are primarily located in O55. I understand that they are a premade Balkan or German team. They are located mainly in O55 and are currently beating Cult of Ares and To Be Named alliances. The alliance has heavy golders and strong fighters. I expect that they will win this world if they play their politics right. They have the sister Alliance Stipe und freunde.

2. But Woman Never Wing (SWIM)
Based on the name of this alliance, they must have been unsuccessful in picking up chicks at the clubs. Obviously their pick-up game needs improvement (pick up 101, use a wingman not a wingwoman). However, game play on this browser game is on point. 6 players are currently ranked top 10 by size and ranked No. 2 fighter alliance. They are located in O54, which has some contending alliances, however, they will dominate it hands down. They are currently beating Ubique who are also in the same ocean. Tight crew, and do not think they have a sister alliance. Likely to war PAJ sometime down the line. These boys have deep pockets, imagine how big they would have been if they hadn't wasted their money buying girls drinks at the club. How many numbers you get?

3. Stipe und Freunde (SWIM)
Sister alliance to PAJ

4. Vox Populi (FLOAT)
Do not know much about this crew, except that they are in O44. The ocean is very soft, and they will likely dominate it. However, once they fight the other top alliances, they will likely lose. Still, they will be in the running for the WW stage, if they pass the endurance game. Have only taken cities from other small alliances.

5. TRUE LEGION (SINK)
Any alliance with 'Legion' in their name do not usually win. Another alliance I do not know much about. O54 is full of sharks, and I do not expect them to survive. Likely to dissolve and top players taken into BWNW. Have only taken 1 city off an enemy.

6. To Be Named (SINK)
A MRA with a few solid players. Leader seems too busy with other worlds or not taking it seriously. He is a Scot so likely at the pub getting smashed every night. Still putting up a fight in O45, which has other similar alliances at their level. They have a tight core, however, being sandwiched by PAJ and Full Tilt. Currently working with The Norse Raiders to beat off Full Tilt. They have lost a few cities to PAJ, SUF, and Full Tilt. Likely to collapse and their top players merge into other alliances in the near future. Alliance name changes regularly, based on the mood of the leader or when he is drunk.

7. Full Tilt
My alliance so no point reviewing, currently holding their own with their sister alliance (FT2) in O45. Leader is here for the long run win or lose. Knows what it takes to pass the endurance game.

8. The Norse Raiders (SINK)
A MRA also in O45, currently holding it out, but likely to sink. Leader is playing multiple worlds so another negative for the team, They are spread all over O45, however, been lucky to have not lost any cities. O45 is relatively soft with many mediocre players, any player in this ocean can make it to WW stage if they can pass the endurance game. Have a sister alliance, the Berserkers.

9. Ubique (SINK)
This alliance is spread all over O44 and O54. Appear to be an MRA as they are picking players all over the world without strategically picking. Likely to lose alot of cities based on their loose core. They are currently losing to BWNW. Likely to collapse and top players merged into the other top alliances.

10. The Monarchy (SINK)
They have a picture of Biggie with a crown and they say that they bow down to noone, but i think otherwise. I loved pumping his song Hypnotize when I was a young buck. However, I prefer the Westside! They are located in O44, and likely to get steam rolled by Vox. They have not lost any cities yet. Leader appears to be an experienced player.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57382

Am i the only one that thinks this game is boring and stupid now ? I have the feeling its full of people that want to show off but for some reason i didnt notice it it before :confused: every world seems to be the same maybe they should add more bandit camps or something to kill otherwise its same as its always been....

brillbob

Phrourach
Am i the only one that thinks this game is boring and stupid now ? I have the feeling its full of people that want to show off but for some reason i didnt notice it it before :confused: every world seems to be the same maybe they should add more bandit camps or something to kill otherwise its same as its always been....
i kinda agree with ya war angel but at least we get to slag off bloods lol

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Tfw DrunkenTiger is calling half the alliances on his list an MRA, but they're the ones with a third alliance now lol

DeletedUser55681

@ Drunken Tiger

What an obnoxious post. A poor attempt at humor and nothing more then you moving your stroking action from one place to another, your ego. Go back to the US servers from where you came.

I re-read your post and I cant believe how misogynistic you are. You, while reading your stats and Dr. Seuss books, another commentary on your culture or lack thereof, should read the stats about women. Dont think you re better then others while you spend the money your mother probably gave you for your lunch money at school.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55681

Thunder... I am not insulting women at all. I am a female activist in France. I am stating that the post by Drunken Pig is offensive to women. It is typical of his lack of culture.

DeletedUser57382

@thunder123 @wycked sister Hello i hope you both remember me, im glad you are ok.

I have been out of the game for a while wanted to ask if you play here and if this world is ok ? If there are a lot of golder alliances here then its not for me in any case good to see you all :)

DeletedUser47128

@ Drunken Tiger

What an obnoxious post. A poor attempt at humor and nothing more then you moving your stroking action from one place to another, your ego. Go back to the US servers from where you came.

I re-read your post and I cant believe how misogynistic you are. You, while reading your stats and Dr. Seuss books, another commentary on your culture or lack thereof, should read the stats about women. Dont think you re better then others while you spend the money your mother probably gave you for your lunch money at school.

If you don't like the top 12 then feel free to do one yourself. Stop having a fit over something that didn't even require a reaction. How sensitive ppl are nowadays is insane.

DeletedUser55681

@ uwantevil ... the point there is that in the US they have stopped publishing 6 Dr Seuss books because a few people claimed they were racists. The illustrations had characters that were brown and yellow....not white.

@ Klutcmaster... this is the top ten, not twelve,,,different program and I fully believe insulting women has to be addressed even if you have ruled against what others think doesnt matter.

I only came to this stupid forum because someone told me that the boys were insulting other people, which obviously you condone.